Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
Stella Connelly
Fifth Year Hufflepuff Prefect
Fifteen Year Old - Pureblood

Step Sister

Location : Dungeon Staircase → Basement - Hufflepuff Entrance

“As you can smell our common room is near the kitchens.” Stella commented as she looked back to make sure all five first years were accounted for. She didn’t want to lose any of them. “Now, this is the entrance to our common room.” She said coming to a stop in front of a stack of barrels. “Unlike many of the other houses we don’t use a password to get in. Instead we use a tapped rhythm to our founder’s name. Watch closely because if you get it wrong you will be doused with vinegar.” She informed them as she pulled out her wand.

“It goes barrel two from the bottom and then the middle of the second row.” Stella said before beginning. “Helga Hufflepuff,” She said tapping the barrels with her wand to the rhythm. This caused the entrance lid to open allowing them entry. “Follow me.” Stella gestured before heading inside.

(Exit to Hufflepuff Common Room)

Status : Made it and all accounted for
                                            Company : Hufflepuffs First years

OOC : - - -

Rawwry
                                            Stefan Lee Salvatore
                                            Cold Doubt
                                            Yukina101
                                            Cara MiaKitty

My dear girl, I think your mother would be quite proud
                                                                          tab tab You've a good heart, and a sharp mind
                                                                          .Now then, I think you'll find yourself right at home in
                                                                          tab tab tab tab tab _ Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:15 pm
User Image
User ImageYukon Knolle User Image
Hufflepuff Fifth Year
Prefect ✾ Chaser ✾ Quidditch VC

▬▬"I bought a big bag of potatoes, and it's growing eyes like crazy."▬▬

Yukon grinned at Wren when he called him Prefect Taterchip, that was perfect, he was glad Prefect Ween had accepted their friendship so well. Yukon took the lead to the entrance of the common room, "Like Prefect Nasim said, you'll love it down here! It's nice and cozy, you'll be as happy as a little potato taking root." He stopped in front of a stack of barrels, and waited for everyone to gather around. He gestured to a specific barrel, "Now, this barrel and this barrel, are a special one, it's the one you will knock on to get into the Common room. You'll knock to the Rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff, our founder. Should you fail to knock on the wrong barrel, or the wrong rhythm, be prepared for a nice vinegar bath. It's not too bad, but not entirely pleasant to go to classes like that, it takes at least a week for all the smell to go away." He took out his wand and was about to start knocking,
"Now, watch carefully, it's two up from the bottom to the second row and then the middle barrel. Hel-ga Huff-le-puff!" The barrels rolled to the side, and Yukon gestured to the first years to follow him inside. Good news, they hadn't lost anyone yet.

▬▬"Other foods rot. Potatoes want to see."▬▬

OOC: I don't want ot type all this so have this random ooc

Kungfudemoness

Miss GryffindorK

Yukina101

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx♡ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Basement Corridor
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? No One
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Walking Back
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's a nice evening~

After a rather intense training at Dueling Club, Callie decided to head back to her commons for a shower. Along the way, the girl tugged her fluffy scrunchy free from her silvery hair, sighing softly. Her dress was a bit ruffled, but she supposed that was to be expected after such an active club. Despite being a bit sore from some of the spells she'd failed to parry, Callie was practically skipping, though she typically had odd, dance-like movements when alone. Her hair bounced along to her steps, skirt twirling a bit with the movement. The girl hummed along to a song in her head. Though she was distracted, she knew each step of the school (or at least this path), thanks to her many nighttime wanderings, so she stayed on track.

{{OoC: Callie's outfit for Dueling Club}}
          mc2

Wanna feel the warm breeze, sleep under a palm tree
          Feel the rush of the ocean, get onboard a fast train
          Travel on a jet plane, far away and breakaway
          I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky
          And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change and breakaway
          Out of the darkness and into the sun, I won't forget all the ones that I love
          I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change, and breakaway!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Mattie"Matilda Rose Harper
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 3rd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>
Wearing: Pink Skinny Jeans, Black Turtleneck, and Combat Boots
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mattie had mulled over the data for a few weeks since she had received such a beautiful guitar which she had yet to find a safe home during school breaks. The writing of the note bothered her. After combing over the words and writing, Mattie was bothered by the writing. It looked so familiar. It stood out. And, for some reason Mattie couldn't help but connect the handwriting to papers in her brother room she saw in passing. At this point Mattie estimated that she was 75% sure the culprit was Calliope Whitethorne.

Naturally, she would have to confront the culprit. Mattie wanted to know exactly why Callie would do something like that for her. Guilt? Kindness? Pity? Who knew better than Callie?

Mattie had left dueling club a few minutes early claiming she needed to finish a paper still for Potions. The truth was she went to the basement to cut off Callie.

Standing at the barrels to get into the Hufflepuff Commons, Mattie watched as Callie practically danced to her house entrance while humming. Mattie could appreciate a love of music but it almost seemed a bit much. She was questioning her brother's taste for a moment before Callie got closer.

As Callie approached, Mattie stepped forward with her wand by her side, "Why'd you do it?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎 𝓂𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓈 𝑜𝓃 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓅𝓅𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒
                                                𝒯𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝐼 𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                Freedom? Freedom is quite a big thing to ask for, dear
                                                I find you have to learn to grasp it yourself
                                                Rarely is it simply given
                                                Perhaps you'll find your own way in

Gryffindor!
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx♡ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Mattie Harper
xxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Confrontation?
xxxxx♡ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh boy

Callie's song and dance was suddenly cut off by someone stepping out from the shadows with a question. Callie reeled back, barely managing to keep her footing. Looking at the person with wide eyes, the Hufflepuff realized it was Mattie Harper. Once the words registered, Callie sighed softly. Was this about the gift she'd gotten for the younger Harper? Or perhaps another issue at hand?

"Whatever could you mean? I don't believe I've done anything worthy of confrontation." She rubbed the back of her neck, feeling the heat rising with her embarrassment. So far the only one (beside family) who knew about the gift were Finley (who she told explicitly) and Eden, who had figured it out. Maybe the Harpers shared a trait for figuring out Callie's attempt at secrecy. She shuffled a bit, trying to appear totally casual.

mc2

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly! I'll do what it takes til' I touch the sky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:02 pm
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx<Gryffindor 3rd Year> <Muggleborn> <Little Sister> <Fighter and Dreamer><Dueling Club, Fite Club, and Music Club Member><Budding Artist of the Sword><Reserve Beater>

Mattie rolled her eyes at Callie's feign at innocence. Callie could be innocent, Mattie knew, but she was more likely guilty. This was no court of law. Callie was going to have to prove she was innocent as she was assumed guilty. "I'm not Eden. That's not going to work." Also Callie's wording 'worthy of confrontation' was so weird for a fifteen year old girl. Callie was weird.

"Again, why'd you do it? You know what? Was it guilt? Pity?" Mattie answered. While she still held her wand at the ready by her side it was very obvious from both of their time at dueling club she had no intention of using the wand on the older blonde in front of her. "I have no place for it. Everyone at music club knows that. Sir or Ma'am will just destroy it... donate it if I'm lucky. Probably donate it and ground me forever. Like ground me worse than they already have."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Callie stepped back a bit when Mattie rolled her eyes and noted that she wasn't her brother, and that Callie's attempt to lie hadn't worked. She asked again why Callie had done it, earning a sigh. Mattie still had her wand in hand, but she wasn't at a stance to start up a duel. If so... Callie was probably supposed to enact prefect rules. Mattie mentioned having no place for the guitar, and her worries about her parents' reaction. At that, Callie offered a small grin.

"As I mentioned in the letter... you can have a friend watch it over the summer. For winters, just leave it here with the rest of your stuff. If you'd like, I can be the friend to safeguard it over breaks. I know no one in my household would do anything to it." She nodded a bit, humming softly. "As for why I did it... well... you're a talented musician. And no one deserves what happened to you. I couldn't just... just stand by and not do something. I do hope you like it, at least. I thought it looked very in line with your aura~" Deep blue eyes looked over at the other blonde, wondering what was inside her thoughts at the moment.

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 3:45 pm

Mattie crossed her arms at Callie's response. "Just because your dating my brother doesn't automatically make us 'friends'." We're most Hufflepuffs so assuming about friendship? Eden was a better man than her for dealing with that regularly. Mattie would take brash pranksters any day of the week over that. As she considered Callie's option, it was almost as if you could see the wheel's turning in the younger girl's head.

"Fine. It would be awfully stupid of you to break something you bought," Mattie answered. "Or mean. You don't seem like you have a mean bone in your body." She took a deep breath and blushed at the compliments, "Do you really think I'm talented?" She shook her head and said, "Well you at least think enough to say it. Not sure what you mean by aura, seems a bit new age for me, but you were right about what I like."

Mattie put away her wand and held out a hand to Callie, "I agree to your conditions on protecting the guitar. And just so you know, Sir and Ma'am are still against you dating Eden. Actually it isn't you I think. I just think it is more him distracting himself with dating anyone. If you're going to send letters to him over vacation use a pseudonym and you can send it to me. I'll just tell Sir and Ma'am you are my tutor in Astronomy or some classmate. Your handwriting is a bit distinctly girl for one."

She paused and added with a smile, "Don't worry about me opening it or anything. I don't need to know how much you like snogging my brother or worse the 'sweet nothings' you like to call each other."

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Callie tilted her head when Mattie crossed her arms and practically scolded her. Apparently their friendship was... significantly more one-sided than Callie expected. Perhaps her idea on providing a gift had been entirely a terrible idea. Luckily, Mattie seemed to shift, mentioning that it'd be stupid for Callie to break the very guitar she'd gifted. At the mention of Callie not having a mean bone, the older blonde grinned, happy for the compliment... even if it was a weird circumstance. Another second, Mattie flushed, asking if Callie indeed thought she was talented. "I do, and I'm not alone at that. I know for a fact a few others in music club think you're exceptionally skilled."

Once her aura was mentioned, Mattie spoke about the topic seeming too new age for her taste, though apparently Callie's planning for the design worked out well. Despite the... rather odd emotional shifts, Mattie agreed to letting Callie protect the guitar. Then the Gryffindor went on to say that Sir and Ma'am Harper did not want her to date Eden, at which the Hufflepuff nodded solemnly. She was well aware that the Harpers disliked that Eden had... any social interaction, let alone a girlfriend. Mattie offered to help relay letters. "I could do something like that. I'm sure coming up with a penname won't be too difficult." When Mattie mentioned not reading the letters because of possibly running into so-called sweet nothings that may be written. "I'm just worried about your parents possibly attempting to read the letters. But... I'll think of something, I'm sure.

If it's fated to be, it shall be~"

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:29 pm

Mattie had not meant her comment on Callie's inability to be mean as a complement. It could very well be a bad thing to be too nice. The way to Hell was paved with good intentions. Mattie decided to let Callie enjoy it as a complement. There was no reason for Mattie to be out right mean to the older girl. As Callie complemented her music, Mattie's conviction to not be outright mean was confirmed.

Callie was just so nice! Why couldn't Eden date someone not as nice? She couldn't dislike someone this nice. It felt weird wanting to be friends with someone who probably kissed her brother.

Mattie was still blushing at Callie's comments as the conversation turned to deceiving Sir and Ma'am. Oh that would be fun and she owed it to Callie for the wonderful gift and treating her brother right. "Make sure the penname isn't obvious. Something boring. Sir and Ma'am are unfortunately not dumb."

She waved her wandless hand as she placed her wand in her holster with her other hand, "And, don't worry about our parents reading the letters. I'll get them to Eden safely so long as they are obviously for me. You can be 'new' astronomy or potions tutor I'm near failing both of those subjects, anyhow."

She knew she shouldn't be flippant about being near failing (far from perfect) but she stopped caring over the Summer about perfection or more accurately her parents brand of perfection.

Gryffindor!
                                                Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 4:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Callie felt like there was a sway in emotions coming from the younger blonde. Perhaps something bigger was at plat? After agreeing to the letter writing plan, Mattie told her to make sure the penname wasn't obvious, since their parents weren't dumb. "Don't worry, I've got a plan~ Neither of you will get in trouble if I can help it." Deep blue eyes watched Mattie shift to put her wand away, then offered a word of reassurance.

When she mentioned that she was actually nearly failing both Astronomy and Potions, Callie looked a bit surprised, then offered a small frown. "If you actually need a tutor in either class, I'm available to help. Or any other class, I'm sure I can either help or find someone who can. I'd hate for you to get in more trouble." She sighed softly, feeling a pang of upset for the Harper kids. Even when she had been raised as a literal food source and (probably) brainwashed, she'd not been punished for having issues with studies. Hopefully Mattie would accept her offer for help, since she didn't want her friends in trouble, or worse, danger.

mc2

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff