PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:33 pm
Rules

1: No TyPiNg LiKe ThIs PlEaSe!
2: no bein' nasty
3: teehee! ( lol i dunno)
4: INTRO!!!

Name:
Pic:

IGNORE THIS PLEASE. TO FIND THE REAL ' FIRST POST' SCROLL DOWN!!!!!!!

RANDOMNESS IS MY VIRTUE! <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:39 pm
Uh, what's the title of the RP? Plot? Back story? Characters? The rules don't quite make sense. Please explain in detail. Furthermore, I believe this is in the wrong forum.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ikki the Airbender

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:41 pm
Princess Zelda21
Uh, what's the title of the RP? Plot? Back story? Characters? The rules don't quite make sense. Please explain in detail. Furthermore, I believe this is in the wrong forum.

i dunno. I'm tired so i cant think now. just for fun i guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Guava_bae04
Princess Zelda21

i dunno. I'm tired so i cant think now. just for fun i guess.

I might join in, but it depends on what the RP is about. For future reference, if you're going to start an RP, please post it in the appropriate sub-forum. emotion_facepalm  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:31 pm
Agreeing with Momma Zelda on this, cuz.

Seriously, if you're trying to go somewhere with this, at least give it some detail for other people to go from. Doesn't matter that this is a random guild, but some places here still need order to work with. |:

So with that, unless you make the necessary changes sometime soon, I'll have to boot this over into the Spam sub.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm
-_-' I made this in the middle of the frikin night!!!!!! Well... I'll do it now.....  

Ikki the Airbender

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Seriously, if you're trying to go somewhere with this, at least give it some detail for other people to go from. Doesn't matter that this is a random guild, but some places here still need order to work with. |:

So with that, unless you make the necessary changes sometime soon, I'll have to boot this over into the Spam sub.

Not just details, it also needs a plot line and a title. As for the rules, #3 doesn't make any sense! If I were to put rules for the RP, this is what I would put: #3 Please be semi-literate and use proper punctuation! It's understandable if you have troubles spelling or typing, but please try and make it so others can read what you post, otherwise it will get confusing!

I would also add rules which would look something like this:
4: NO CYBERING!
5: NO god-modding
6: Follow standard RP rules
7: NO meta-gaming!
8: NO auto-hits!
9: Follow standard T-1 rules when two or more characters are to fight each other.
10: Time skips are allowed. If any romance is to occur between groups of characters and things get too steamy, please TIME SKIP!
11: Follow Gaia's ToS!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:44 pm
Awesome... I'll get started....
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Not just details, it also needs a plot line and a title. As for the rules, #3 doesn't make any sense! If I were to put rules for the RP, this is what I would put: #3 Please be semi-literate and use proper punctuation! It's understandable if you have troubles spelling or typing, but please try and make it so others can read what you post, otherwise it will get confusing!

9: Follow standard T-1 rules when two or more characters are to fight each other.
10: Time skips are allowed. If any romance is to occur between groups of characters and things get too steamy, please TIME SKIP!

Ikki the Airbender

Ikki the Airbender

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:00 pm
1.) Type like a sane person please
2.) Skip around the ' special' parts between characters... please :3
3.) Follow standard T-1 rules when two or more characters are to fight each other
4.) Follow Gaia's ToS!
5.) no god modding ( it's annoying... scream )
6.) Follow standard RP rules
7.) no auto-hits
8.) no Meta-gaming!!!

These rules are the official rules...

Setting : A smaller town divided by hate for one another. There is a school there called Gaialine academy where students of any species are welcome. Most see past their differences. Some are vicious to the other students. Those few divide themselves into ' clubs ' and may plan to attack one another.

How to create a character :

Name:
Club ( if any ) :
Pic:  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:09 pm
Guava_bae04
Awesome... I'll get started....
Princess Zelda21
Jin the Shadow Wolf

Furthermore, please include details in all posts, but don't go overboard. At least 3 to 5 sentences even if you're dealing with writer's block! #12 is the most important of all: Absolutely NO ONE-LINERS! This is a major RP pet peeve I'm sure many of us have, including being forced to either use or create a character against the other person's will! Those are extremely major DO NOTs in any RP! Please keep this in mind and read each others' posts carefully so you don't get confused when one character refers to another or group of other characters. All Out of Character posts are to ALWAYS be in brackets like these. --> ((...)), [[...]], {{...}} Avoid text/L33T speak in an In Character post. Only use it when a character is using modern technology such as a cell phone or computer! I could add more RP Dos and Don'ts, but it would take too long. Hopefully you get the general idea. Most RPs are usually done in 3rd person instead of 1st person.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Ikki the Airbender

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:24 pm
Guava_bae04
1.) Type like a sane person please
2.) Skip around the ' special' parts between characters... please :3
3.) Follow standard T-1 rules when two or more characters are to fight each other
4.) Follow Gaia's ToS!
5.) no god modding ( it's annoying... scream )
6.) Follow standard RP rules
7.) no auto-hits
8.) no Meta-gaming!!!

These rules are the official rules...

Setting : A smaller town divided by hate for one another. There is a school there called Gaialine academy where students of any species are welcome. Most see past their differences. Some are vicious to the other students. Those few divide themselves into ' clubs ' and may plan to attack one another.

How to create a character :

Name:
Club ( if any ) :
Pic:

Name: Kyla Nelson
Species : werecat
Dislikes: the ' Clubbers ' , people who type ' Lyk dis! '
'Club' ( if any ) : NONE!!!!!
Pic:
User Image
pet:
User Image

(( Pet not forced. You DO NOT have to be in a club!!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm
[[ Hello, I would like to join. May I begin a club and post my character as that club's leader? I really like the idea of having club/gang wars. It is an intriguing plot. ]]  

Zero-Two-One

Ikki the Airbender

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:59 pm
0F41TH
[[ Hello, I would like to join. May I begin a club and post my character as that club's leader? I really like the idea of having club/gang wars. It is an intriguing plot. ]]
[[Yes but depending on the club type...]]  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces