Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
La Souffrance Éternelle - "Victorian" Horror - A/O Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which should be the title for this roleplay?
  Hunter and Prey
  La Souffrance Éternelle
View Results

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image

INTRODUCTION
~*~

Nosfera is a creepy and unnatural place that will never leave the smothering embrace of darkness. The Sun has never risen to offer its caress in the form of warm, welcoming light to the land's inhabitants. To be perfectly honest, most would preffer it no other way. Whether one is human or beast, holy or otherwise, it will matter little. For one should know that in Nosfera, a land forever caught in the passionate embrace of the amorous moon and her sister stars, to exist is to adopt one of the two roles prominent in this land. These roles, of course, are those of the Hunter and Prey...

... One who especially embodies this spirit of huntsmanship, of barbaric bloodlust for sentient man, would be the Duke of Nosfera himself. Due to his violent tendencies, he has won many a foe, many more a fearful subject. As one can imagine, foes are louder and often more annoying than fearful subjects. Oddly enough, they are also far more entertaining to chase and slay. Reccognizing this immutable truth, the ever so benevolent Duke 'invited' some of his foes to his 'humble abode' for dinner and sport. With no means whatsoever of escape from his eery castle, the Duke's 'guests' must work together to survive and execute their captors - or more likely, die trying...

-------

For those who want a more blunt and to the point summary of the plot at hand, read this part instead. It is not neat, embellished, or very fancy, but I hope it gets the point across. Since the above text was written to grab the attention and to give a basic idea, it might not quite give you an entire idea of what I am expecting. If you think you understand the message, then by all means, skip this half. Nobody likes reading a long a** text wall of pointlessness, after all. If you do not quite understand the plot, read the bottom half for clarification.

The Duke, who is a "Creature of the Night", likes to kill people. Naturally, such behavior pisses people off - making plenty of enemies as time goes on. Some enemies are particularly bothersome, as they actually pose a threat on their own and in society. So what does the Duke do? Kidnap the biggest problems and/or their loved ones to be hunted down and slaughtered by himself, his expectant wife, and the various residents of his castle. None can escape the castle boundaries, regardless of whether you are inside or out in the garden. The only way out is to survive - to kill the monsters that persue you or to be killed by them. (The latter will not always guarantee freedom from the wretched place, as one can become a monster his or herself before or after death can claim them.)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:34 pm
User Image
"The clearest way to show what the rule of law means to us in everyday life is to recall what has happened when there is no rule of law." - Dwight D. Eisenhower
~*~

1. The Terms of Service exist for a reason. If you have not read them at least once at some point or another, you should go read them immediately. Otherwise, you probably shouldn't even be on this website.

2. Since this is a HORROR-THEMED roleplay, there is bound to be VIOLENCE and GORE. Almost EXCESSIVELY SO. If you have any problem with reading such material, you should NOT join this roleplay. Otherwise, you have brought this upon yourself.

3. Romance is acceptable, as it is a great tool to use in character development, but it is BY NO MEANS the main focus of this roleplay. Keep this in mind. Otherwise, certain individuals might have their characters killed off at my behest.

4. This roleplay takes place during the Victorian Era. One should pay heed to the technology, fashions, and hopefully customs of the people of this era. To clarify further, this is NOT steam-punk. I repeat; THIS IS NOT STEAMPUNK.

5. One does not HAVE to listen to the music listed on the "AMBIENCE SOUNDTRACK" post. It is simply there for those who might want to get a musical feel for a given situation as they encounter it, assuming that he or she does not already have access to more fitting musical material and/or hates music altogether. At first, this list will NOT BE COMPLETE. The Ambience Sountrack will be updated as RP members send in more songs as each situation becomes relevant.

6. Should anyone wish to contribute to the AMBIENCE SOUNDTRACK, he or she MUST send a YOUTUBE LINK via PM to ANIMEPRINCESS_9400. Songs should mostly be instrumental, however, a chorus is acceptable if it does not overpower the rest of the song itself. Songs must also FIT THE SITUATION and SETTING as BEST AS POSSIBLE.

7. All character profiles are to be PM'd to ANIMEPRINCESS_9400. To prove that one has read these rules, the PM title must be named after the man who originally spoke the quote provided at the top of this post. It is right next to the quote, so any "IDKs" or the like are completely and utterly unacceptable.

8. No one likes a god-modder. Anyone who participates in this aggrivating act will be banned, killed off in-RP, or otherwise punished.

9. Posts shall be in third person and consist of two sentences at the very, very least.

10. More rules will be added as I think of them.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 am
User Image
"AMBIENCE"/SOUNDTRACK

A Moment's Reprive
At times, one may find a "Sanctuary" within the castle, somewhere that is currently safe from attack from any given monster. (For some odd reason, monsters do not care to frequent these rooms for some reason or another.) For a little while, humans may stay in these rooms to relax, recooperate, and plan their next course of action. Sactuaries are by no means permanent, and if overused, can and will eventually be found and visited by a hungry monster. These songs are the defaults for these settings, until one Sanctuary in particular becomes important enough to require its own themes. "Apart" is for when a human is alone in a Sanctuary whereas "Together" is for when there is more than one human in the same Sanctuary. (As if that weren't obvious, lol.)

A Moment's Reprive/Apart - The House, in Dust//Cellar of Rats//Scratches

A Moment's Reprive/Together - Madeline's Lament//Nox Arcana

Lair
Each monster may take a liking to a certain part of the castle, frequenting it more than any other. These areas are their "Lairs". As one can imagining, a monster does not appreciate meddlesome humans butting their noses where they don't belong. Unless invited on their terms, to intrude will always mean injury or death if the monster is present.

The Nursery - Noir Mélodie//Yuki Kaijura//Noir
The Study - Engraved Time//Ayako Saso//Folklore

Unusual Areas
Some places within the castle are not quite as dangerous as Lairs, but are still not safe to roam through for long. In these areas, one should always be wary - ready to flee at a moment's notice. This can be due to a number of things, though it is more than likely that these places are frequently travelled through or hold some sort of significance to the castle's inhabitants.

Hallways - Melancholia//Nox Arcana

Unfortunate Occurances
As one can imagine, things will not always go as one intends. Someone could die, a monster could attack, or one could find that his or her favorite prostitute was just not as 'clean' as one originally thought. Regardless, these are the songs for these particular circumstances.

Default Monster Attack Theme - Castle of Nightmares//Nox Arcana
A Life Ended - Death Dance//Adrian von Ziegler
William's Attack Theme - The Fairy Waltz//Ayako Saso//Folklore

--------

Should more songs become necessary or desired, they will be linked in this post. None of the songs belong to me, and chances are, they do not belong to those that linked them to me. These songs are the property of their original owner, and are only linked here for two purposes:
1. To help enjoy the "feel" of the roleplay more
2. To spread the word of talented artists, obscure videogame music, and the like.

Should one wish to add to this "Soundtrack", use the skeleton provided below within this post and PM it to Animeprincess_9400.

[url=LINK]Situation[/url] - Song Title//Artist//Where It's "From", such as a Game or Movie. The third section is, obviously, optional.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:32 am
User Image
Important "Hosts" and "Guests"

HOSTS
• DUKE OF NOSFERA//Vampire//greendragonfly52
• DUTCHESS OF NOSFERA//V.Witch//Animeprincess_9400
• WILLIAM ANNWYN//Fae//The Original Jitterbug
• CLARITY//Changeling//ScuroFenice
• More can and certainly will be added. Please, by all means, be creative.

GUESTS
• ScuroFenice//Ariana Lacorum
• Animeprincess_9400//Vadoma
• Iradesca//Arin Decoorum
• Unclaimed
• Unclaimed
• Unclaimed
• Unclaimed
• Unclaimed

-----

Not all must be claimed for the tale to begin, for other characters can join in the fun at a later date. (Not only that, but one can have more than just one character if they so wish. Unless it is a monster. In that case, ONLY ONE MONSTER/"HOST" PER PERSON.)

In order to begin, we will need:
•GUEST 4
•GUEST 5

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 pm
User Image

Monsters

[align=center][size=13][color=1][b]Mentality of -Username-[/b][/color][/size]
[color=black]•[/color] [size=9][color=2]Personality. A short paragraph of three to four sentences, please.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Triggers. As in, what sort of occurances make it more likely for this monster to attack any particular human?[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Likes. At least three.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Dislikes. At least three.
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Lair.[/color][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=1][b]Physique of -Monster's Name-[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=black]•[/color] Appearance. Pics only!
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Gender.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Species.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Hair Style and Color, if applicable.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Eye Color, if applicable.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Commonly worn outfits. Can be link or description. Please provide at least [i]one[/i] example, unless said monster is unable to wear clothes for some reason or another. If this is the case, please state.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Combat ability. How does this monster fight? How does he or she kill his or her victems?[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Weaknesses. Include both species-related weaknesses AND personal weaknesses.[/color][/size][/align]

Humans

[align=center][size=13][color=1][b]Mentality of -Username-[/b][/color][/size]
[color=black]•[/color] [size=9][color=2]Personality. A short paragraph of three to four sentences, please.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Why does the Duke want you dead? What did you do and why? If you didn't do anything yourself, say which relative pissed him off and why.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Likes. At least three.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Dislikes. At least three.
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Fears. NOT OPTIONAL.[/color][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=1][b]Physique of -Person's Name-[/b][/color][/size]
[size=9][color=black]•[/color] Appearance. Pics only!
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Gender.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Age.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Hair Style and Color.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Eye Color.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Commonly worn outfits. Can be link or description. Please provide at least [i]one[/i] example, since I highly doubt humans would be running around the Duke's castle naked, no matter how amusing the thought might be.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=2]Combat ability. Can he or she fight? If so, state how he or she fights. If not, so state.[/color]
[color=black]•[/color] [color=3]Weaknesses. NOT OPTIONAL.[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:05 pm
User Image
Castle Inhabitants

Mentality of -greendragonfly52-
To most, I am calm and collected, with a heavy air of worldly sophistication and charm about me. To those closest to me, I can be kind and charming, even gentle. But my vampire nature does not allow me a peaceful existence. Every so often I begin to thirst for death to enter my halls again, and for new blood to touch my lips.
Any humans who have wronged me, or are a general menace to society. Let them step over my threshold and I will see them bleed before the night is out. Loved ones do the trick as well...I do always insure that the guilty know what happened and that it was all there fault.
I enjoy red wind, the final pleas of the guilty, and most of all, my wife.
I despise liars. I know your sins so do not bother trying to convince me otherwise. Also, those who would see harm come to my wife, or seeing my wife unhappy.
The Study

Physique of Alexander, Duke of Nosfera
User Image
Male
Vampire
Black, long, and straight. Often half being pulled back, or in a low ponytail.
Black eyes
As duke I must always be presentable. I only wear the best made suits of the highest quality material. When I leave the castle grounds for whatever reason, I have a long black coat and red scarf. At times when it it just me and my wife, I will sometimes remove my jacket and waist coat.
I prefer not to use weapons. When I do kill someone, I prefer to do so with my own two hands and of course my razor sharp teeth. As it turns out, my nails make quite effective claws, though they do make a situation needlessly bloody.
Being vampire, I am weak against fire and sunlight. Don't even bother with your crosses and holy water. Also, if anyone were to harm my wife, or unborn child, it would be maddening.

Mentality of Animeprincess_9400
Maxine behaves politely and amicably for the most part. She is not as quick to anger or result to violence as the other monsters, but instead, tends to offer helpful insights every now and then for the humans she comes across - assuming they treat her politely and do not brandish any weapons in her presence. When provoked, however, she seems to become an entirely different person. Ruthless, relentless, and vindictive are very accurate words to use when describing Maxine at her angriest.
Maxine considers the Nursery, the room exclusively built and set aside for her unborn child, to be a peaceful place - somewhere she does not want the Hunt anywhere near. The easiest way to invoke her wrath is to invade the Nursery, especially if one messies it up by breaking the furniture or bleeding on anything within that room. Otherwise, the best ways to provoke Maxine are to continuously harass or disrespect her person, actively threaten her, brandish a weapon in her presence, or to talk ill of the other inhabitants of the castle.
Politeness, Tidiness, Roses, Playing the Piano, Soft Silks, the Other Castle Inhabitants, Well-Written Books, Skellitons
Unnecessary Impoliteness, Messiness, Loud People, Rotting Corpses, Others Invading the Nursery, Churchmen
The Nursery

Physique of the Dutchess, Maxine
User Image
Female
Witch-Turned-Vampire
Blonde and wavy, most often worn in a bun.
Light, light brown.
Formal Dress 1
Formal Dress 2
Business Dress
Nightgown

Maxine, as her usual self, preffers to "kill with kindness"...and a bit of home-brewed poison mixed in with the tea. When enraged, she uses various hexes and curses to get the job done. Only as a last result will she use the powers gained from vampirism itself to down her foes. No matter what, though, the end results tend to be...messy.
Fire is a most useful weapon against the Dutchess, due to her being a witch-turned-vampire, as it is a weakness for both species. Since she is about six months pregnant, she is in absolutely no state to do any fighting - meaning that she is at an extremely vulnerable state for any who might wish to slay her or prevent the birth of the heir to Nosfera's Dukedom.

Mentality of The Original Jitterbug
Will is a jester amongst his peers, often playing practical jokes on the other residents of the mansion as well as the Duke and Duchess themselves (Though he's cut back now that she's expecting). As a fellow nobleman (A count, though he HATES the title), and advisor of sorts to the Duke, he can often be found in the study, his Raven familiar Hermes resting out on a balcony. Once provoked however, he puts the same cunning and zeal that he does into his jokes into seeking vengeance, often unknowingly using his friends and allies as pawns in grandiose schemes to do in the offender/s.
Will is a great fan of human music, so singing or playing any will pique his interest and call him into the area. Once there, answering one of the many riddles he asks wrong will earn one a personal brush with death, while attacking Hermes or harming a book in the castle will cause him to fly into a rage directed solely at the offender/s. Lying to him, or killing Hermes however, will set him off, causing him to not only seek a brutal death, but a LONG and drawn out one as well, usually by illusion.
Hermes, Pulling pranks, The Duke and Duchess, The other Residents, Riddles and games
Incorrect answers to his riddles, Ripped and torn pages, Burned books
Study

Physique of William Annwyn
User Image
Male
Fae
Long, shoulder-length blonde hair with two neat braids in front.
Silver
Formal
Casual
William often asks his victims a riddle, offering them their freedom if they answer correctly. If they do, he grants them their wish: He leaves the area, often tipping off their location to one of his comrades. If they answer incorrectly however, then he goes on the offensive, often projecting a glamour over his victim, which could send them into a panic (Perceiving Hermes as this), cause them to misconceive their surroundings as their fantasy, or even leave them open to suggestions, followed by an arial attack from Hermes. Though he hates resorting to it, he can also transform Hermes into an Ogre, giving him a MUCH better opportunity to kill, as opposed to clawing an opponents eyes out.
Physically, Will is slightly weaker than most humans, and catching him in a location without Hermes or the ability to cast his magic could be fatal for him. Additionally, contact with Iron renders him unable to cast spells for a brief amount of time, and he must ALWAYS tell the truth when asked a question. Finally, something as simple as salt around a door can stop him from entering a room or area. (He can't cross over a line of salt!)

Mentality of ScuroFenice
Young and seemingly innocent, Clarity has a playful and carefree demeanor, not bothering to think about consequences before she makes a decision. She always seems to be happy even when she's torturing her latest victim, giving them a mocking smile as she slowly cuts through their skin with a razor. No one would believe she ever had an evil thought in her life at first glance. She acts like any other normal girl.
Clarity does not like being treated like a child even though she more often than not acts like a teasing, playful girl. She also does not like it when others don't believe what she says or when they start teasing her with chocolate, not allowing her to have any but just dangling it in front of her.
Her guardian she named Dallian after a friend she used to have, chocolate, lots of chocolate and scaring people. She loves seeing the terrified look in their eyes
She hates not getting her way when she wants something, when anyone attacks Dallian and seeing the Duchess in a sad mood; she adores her and thinks of the woman as a kind of mother in a way.
The Playroom

Physique of Clarity

User Image
Female
Changeling
Long and curled, light almost platinum blonde
An uncannily bold pink
Clarity most often wears her plum and black play dress (pictured above) but when formality is required, she dons a floor length gown, a sleeveless one for less important occasions and a long sleeved one for when she needs to look her best. She also has an outdoor or riding dress for when the Duke allows her to go outside.

Clarity loves to toy with her victims, usually liking to kill them slowly. She has Dallian keep them from escaping since she herself lacks the strength. Even though she acts innocent and playful, the girl harbors a very malicious and torturous intent towards those she's captured.Dallian is always by her side no matter what and will only show himself to those he or Clarity wishes.
Born with an inbred claustrophobia, Clarity will more often than not panic if she's in an enclosed space. She will plead and offer anything within her power in order to get out of the area. Also, if it ever happened, she would be terrified if Dallian wasn't with her, she's basically defenseless without him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Castle Guests

Mentality of ScuroFenice
Ariana has both a bold and calm personality. She's not afraid to ask a question when she doesn't understand, but she also has learned to listen and observe what's going on around her when the time is right. She's very smart and quick witted; on the surface she may seem uncaring and smug, but once someone gets to know her, she's actually very friendly and caring.
Ariana is very good at her profession, thieving and was given a contract by another of the duke's enemies to steal his signet ring and some priceless ceremonial weapons. The contractor never gave her a reason why he wanted the ring, but she knew that without it the duke couldn't mark any documents. She shrugged it off though; her contractor was offering a lot of money for it and she was confident she could steal it. It literally took her years to wrap her plans up for breaking in and getting the items then get back out without anyone knowing. So, one night while the duke was away with his wife for a social gathering of other high ranked officials, she was able to get in and grab the weapons and ring, then escape and gain her reward. But, after she walked away with the money, out of a hidden pocket comes the real signet ring. All those years she had also been developing a mold for it. It had caught her eye and she'd wanted to keep it. So, she assumes her contractor is the only one who knows she has the real ring, not suspecting anything when she was given an invitation to come to the duke's estate.
Sneaking, jewelry, especially necklaces, pouring rain, silence, the dark and exploring unknown places
When a break-in goes wrong, being in large crowds, she gets claustrophobic and being confined in one place for a long time
Ariana has a fear of being completely alone, unable to call out for help. She is also afraid of people who seem to know something she doesn't, she gets very wary and suspicious around them.

Physique of Ariana Lacorum
User Image
Female
Straight and layered, sometimes pulled back so it isn't in her face while she's working
Dark Silvery Blue

Simple Dress
Evening Dress
Evening Dress 2
Thieving Outfit
Ariana uses her cunning, agility and speed in fights.She's very accurate with a dagger she keeps hidden in her right boot, a lockpicking kit for when she wants to get to an inaccessible area and some knock out drugs rubbed into a rag she keeps hidden next to her dagger.
Ariana is very prideful and can get easily flustered if someone questions her abilities. Sometimes she doesn't think before acting and has gotten into more than one sticky situation where she almost lost her life because of it. Also, Ariana has a small build so she isn't able to rely on her strength much. She has never killed before and won't kill, even putting her life in danger because of it.

Mentality of Animeprincess_9400
Vadoma is a light-hearted woman. She is almost always willing to play around or cause mischief. Perhaps a little dishonest and childish. Definately a kleptomaniac.
Among those who come to Vadoma for fortunes or advice are desperate vampire hunters. She knows plenty about monsters and their weaknesses, and for the right price, is more than willing to share what knowledge she holds. As anyone in power can tell you, knowledge is dangerous in the right hands...
Causing Trouble, Legends and Myths, Dancing, Fortune Telling, Roasted Animal Meat
Being Poor, Boredom, Being Lied To, Being Caught Stealing, Pure Silence
Being used to the open road, Vadoma feels uncomfortable and unsafe in tight or compact areas. Being inside of a building for too long, unless it is spacious enough for her liking, will gradually cause her to panic and loose her composure. Large fires, even if kept in an isolated area, also tend to frighten her.

Physique of Vadoma
User Image
Female
Seventeen
Dark brown; thick, somewhat wavy hair that is often worn down with deccorative beads carefully braided in.
Smokey Blue
Regular
Dancer Outfit

Vadoma has little to no combat ability what-so-ever. Fleeing, on the other hand, is perfected nearly to an art. She is more likely to run for her bloody life when danger comes and to ask questions later.
Although flexible and speedy, Vadoma isn't physically strong. She's claustrophobic and harbours strong feelings of discomfort when near fire.

Mentality of Iradesca
Personality: Stubborn and determined, Arin is always focused on her goal. Levelheaded and a fast thinker, she is smart and a problem solver. Her quick wit has saved her from a close scrape or two. Unfortunately, her stubbornness is what gets her into most of those scrapes. Arin is fiercely protective of those she cares about, as well as innocent (or maybe not so innocent) people. Her passion for literature has made her an excellent orator. She's all heart until someone makes her angry.
Arin is a master of quick-change and disguise. In order to complete a job she took from a contractor who was the enemy of the Duke, she found it necessary to pose as the Duchess and slip into her room. She succeeded in the job and thought that no one had figured out it had been her, but perhaps the Duke was more intuitive than he seemed.
Dislikes: Liars, Superficial people, People who hurt others for fun
Fears: Having someone under her protection die because of her, Losing a loved one, Demons, Wolves, Bears

Physique of Arin Decoorum
Appearance: User Image
Hair Style and Color: Purple-ish, Arin's hair is left to flow to her lower back when she's not in disguise. When she is on a job and has to fight, it is pulled back into a ponytail or braid.
Eye Color: Blueish purple
Commonly worn outfits: The outfit in the picture is used when she's not in disguise or on a job,
Evening Gown
Less Formal Evening Gown
Common Disguise Gown
Outfit for Jobs and Fighting

Combat ability: Fast and agile, Arin was raised to hunt in the forest, as her family was too poor to send out only the men. She learned to tangle with the wild beasts and use the environment around her as an ally. She uses her acrobatic skills to flip and twirl around her opponents. She keeps a medley of knives in a pouch on her hip that she always has hidden on her. She is a survivor.
Weaknesses: If Arin is protecting someone, her weakness is the one she is defending. Arin will give up immediately if someone else is threatened if it means saving them and she sees no other way. Arin is easily distracted by puzzles and books, and loves to dance and sing along to music. Cute animals will keep her busy as well. She is not a strong fighter without the use of her legs. Take away her ability to use them, and she'll practically be a sitting duck.

Mentality of N K Cake
I consider myself open minded and approachable, yet determined and generally hard working. I may have a sharp tongue when I consider myself disrespected or mistreated, but commonly I insist on politeness and good manners.
I can hold a grudge, as I feel trust has to be well earned yet can be swiftly broken. An act of equal perceived value should be carried out to make up for one's misdeeds.

Conflicting business interests put barriers between myself and the Duke. Besides owning certain high profile interests in the town, I am after the position of power this Duke holds in Nosfera.
I enjoy horse riding, dancing and luxurious, sweet foods.
I despise obvious stupidity and poor manners, and I do not really agree with violence.
I am somewhat terrified of pitch black, blind darkness as my imagination gets the best of me.

Physique of Neill Banker
User Image
Do note, I am male.
If it matters, I am 31 years old.
As you can see, my hair is quite bright, on the orange-red side, and of medium length..
My shining orbs are lively green.
I prefer wearing nice suits, nothing better than a white collar shirt and black vest combo, with a dress jacket on top. I especially wear such things for professional matters, such as for what was supposed to be a pleasant business dinner with the Duke.
Fighting? Pffft. Why would a refined gentleman even consider hurting another. No.
I have a weak point for other well dressed individuals, sweet things, and politeness. Even if someone wanted me dead I could not hate them if they acted respectfully and with proper manners.
For self defense, frankly all I have is a cane.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:37 pm
{Bump!}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:26 am
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 pm
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:39 pm
this sounds really interesting, could you reserve a guest for me? I might also make a monster, but I'm unsure about that, lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:56 pm
ScuroFenice
this sounds really interesting, could you reserve a guest for me? I might also make a monster, but I'm unsure about that, lol

{Certainly~ ^.^ I'll reserve you a guest, and if you so wish to make a monster, feel more than free. :3 I look forward to seeing what kind of character you come up with~}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:36 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:27 pm
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
Animeprincess_9400
{Bump.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ScuroFenice

Divine Nymph

14,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:20 pm
bump! Also, a heads up for anyone wanting to join, I had one of the duke's enemies hire my character to steal from the duke, the contractor can be one of the guests or just a minor threat of the duke and not invited, lol I just thought it would be interesting if he also came to the party and saw the person who double crossed him and not be able to openly do anything about it xd  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff