Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Messed up JRPG glamorizes teen pregnancy...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:30 pm
Link: Here

Quote:
A high school student travels to another world during his graduation ceremony where he has to conceive children with star maidens to save the world and ours.

Three words, what the ********?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:50 pm
This is going to be on the PSP, you say? I am SO nailing those gemini twins. I'd rather it be a sim than an RPG. Dating elements in RPGs usually turn out to be poorly planned and unrewarding. Yes, I'm even saying that on my FF7-cosplay mule. That one date wasn't worth it.

I've noticed conception and pregnancy becoming more popular in sims/erogames. I actually prefer that over the recent surge in yandere (I kill because I love) and yankiri (I kill just because) girls. Even my beloved Tokimeki Memorial has a psycho killer in its latest installment! D=

Don't you think it sort of looks like they turned Gepetto from Shadow Hearts 2 into a bishounen and gave him his own game? Instead of dolls, he makes babies to fight for him! XD  

Helpful Cait Sith

Tricky Informer

7,300 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Informer 100

Superna Zherom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:06 am
I thought this was going to be about Record of Agarest War. They might as well be the same thing, though.

And Japan wonders why their birthrate is low. Games like these. Or maybe they don't wonder, but accept. lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:55 pm
I'll be more disappointed if it isn't full of hardcore sexings, man, preferably a "leaked" non-Japanese version without the censorship. If you find a game worse then ripping chicks in half and havin' fun with their bottoms-halves, or at least taking a, at one point, naked loli to and back from Hell call me, alright?

Also dem Gemini.  

Supar Ingimon

Toxic Fatcat

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas