Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chaotic Multiverse Theory

Back to Guilds

An archive of (presently on-going) crazy role-playing with a severe disregard for the laws of physics and the 4th wall. 

Tags: Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, Pokemon, Shaman King, Fullmetal Alchemist 

Reply Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)
[Concluded] Digimon Xros Hunters - Valentine's Chaos Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm
User Image

Larry the Evil Announcer
Previously, on Digimon: Digital Monsters...

In a last ditch effort to try to set up Crystal and Taiki for Valentine's Day certain individuals from the various Hunter factions in the district have gathered at the Amano residence for a secret meeting. Already in attendance we have:

Yuu Amano and Damemon of Xros Heart
Akari Hinomoto and Cutemon of Xros Heart
Ryouma Mogami and Psychemon of the Rival Hunters
Airu Suzaki and Opossumon of the Rival Hunters (whom Yuu insists wasn't invited)
Razuko Seiryuu and Bakumon who happen to be the curators of a nearby cafe in Digi Quartz

Meanwhile, Tagiru Akashi and Gumdramon have gone off on their own in response to a sudden outbreak of Pucchiemon that have been drawn into Digi Quartz by the influx of lovey-dovey human emotions that tend to accompany the days surrounding this particular romantic holiday. Ren Tobari and Dracmon are also on the hunt in the hopes of encountering the rare green colored variant for themselves. Naturally, the unwitting victims of this upcoming "operation matchmaker" plot are also on patrol in Digi Quartz, although in this case it looks like their assistance won't really be necessary. After all, even in these sort of numbers, Pucchiemon aren't terribly dangerous as far as digimon go.

Now then, let's start Digimon Hunting!

Crystal: Putting aside for the moment that Larry is once again back from the dead, what the hell kind of narrative introduction is this?!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:57 pm
"Am I late, did I miss anything, no, okayhere'ssomepie."

"Omeka..."  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:52 pm
"In that case I'll go get us some plates," Yuu responded as he then attempted to hurry of to set places for everyone at the table. Attempted being the operative term because with Airu hanging off of his arm he couldn't really move as quickly as he would have liked while playing the host. Why did she have to be so clingy?

"I suppose it will be easier for us to discuss the situation once we're all sitting down," Ryouma observed with what might have been a note of approval.

"I'm actually glad you decided to meet with us like this on such short notice," Akari commented.

"We need all the help we can get with those two, kyu," Cutemon chimed in.

"Certainly leaving them to their own devices hasn't gotten us anywhere," noted Razuko. "But then, I can't say I'm really surprised by that."

"Are you really sure we ought to be getting ourselves involved in this kind of a scheme?" Bakumon spoke up hesitantly.

"There's no harm in us trying to help them along," Razuko answered calmly. "Besides, we might be able to do some good so long as the unfavorable variables don't catch on to us."

"By 'unfavorable variables' you must mean Tagiru and that small dragon digimon the girl keeps with her who would be likely to sabotage our efforts," Ryouma concluded. He inclined his head toward Blaze and Omekamon. "But I have to wonder how these two are going to figure into this."

"Simple," Yuu answered as he finally finished setting places at the table for everyone so they could sample the pie that Blaze had brought for them in spite of the fact that Airu was obviously slowing him down. "If we're keeping an eye on them, then these two can't cause us any trouble."

"I think you might be underestimating them," Akari pointed out. Unlike Yuu, she had had far more occasions to witness just how resourceful Blaze and Omekamon could be for the sake of their ridiculous antics.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:06 pm
"So, explain again why we're out here running surveillance on the Digimon Hunt instead of making chocolate for you to give to Taiki," Zapmon dashed alongside her partner as they darted across the rooftops of Digi Quartz completely disregarding, for the moment, that gravity typically seemed to have a personal vendetta against Crystal. "I mean, from what I understand, the whole point of this silly human tradition is for girls to give chocolate to the boys that they like. You know you like him. So why aren't you participating?"

"Have you seen me in the kitchen?" Crystal retorted as she hopped across a narrow gap to land on the roof of the neighboring building. "I'm not much of a cook and I'm not feeding anyone my experiments until they've been fully tested."

Zapmon simply rolled her eyes as she glided after her partner. "So, you could still buy him something. Besides, the only real danger presented by your experiments in the kitchen is the possibility of a sugar hangover. And I fail to see how melting chocolate and putting it into a heart-shaped mold could possibly lead to anything like that."

"Don't wanna," Crystal grumbled. "Can we just not talk about this now?"

"Fine," Zapmon sighed in mock defeat. "But even if I don't say anything more about it, the others are bound to take notice and they might not let you off the hook so easily."

*~*~*~*~*

"So the Pucchiemon have been stealing chocolate from local chocolate shops and then handing it out to people on the street," Shoutmon shook his head with a slight chuckle. "It seems pretty harmless."

"They probably don't even realize that it's wrong for them to be doing it," Taiki pointed out. "Still, we can't just let them continue like this."

Shoutmon nodded. "They must have seen people giving each other chocolate and just wanted to join in the fun."

"At least we shouldn't have too much trouble finding them," noted Taiki.

*~*~*~*~*

Gumdramon had succeeded at restraining one of the pink colored Pucchiemon with his tail. However, the Pucchiemon immediately began to whimper and then it started bawling its eyes out. Then it turned on Tagiru with huge, sad, pleading eyes until Tagiru started to feel sorry for the poor thing and told Gumdramon to let it go. Naturally, the only reason it escaped was because Gumdramon had face faulted at how easily Tagiru had been deceived by the fairy digimon.

"Love and Fire!" The Pucchiemon pointed a glowing finger at Gumdramon and shot him in the face with a barrage of pink, heart-shaped arrows before finally fleeing from the scene.

Tagiru sweatdropped. "These guys fight dirty."

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:24 pm
"Trouble?" Blaze harrumphed, "Ouh finks ah'm trabble?" he grouses through a mouth full of pie.

"Omeka!" Omekamon covers Blaze's mouth with a paper fan till he finishes his bit of pie, then smacks him over the back of the head.

"Ouch!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm
"It's somewhat of an occupational hazard of being associated with Crystal I'm afraid," noted Razuko. "She tends to attract trouble and the people around her have a tendency of causing it."

"Although it's only fair to mention that she has been the cause of a fair amount of it herself," added Bakumon.

"Although most of the trouble she gets into has nothing to do with digimon," Razuko added quickly. "She's been much more careful when it comes to that."

"But then she doesn't appear to have a permanent team affiliation," observed Ryouma.

"She's always been kind of distant," Akari conceded. "But there's definitely no question of where her loyalties lie."

"But this really isn't about that," Yuu decided to disrupt the present tangent of the conversation before it could get any more off topic.

"True," Ryouma agreed. "It's clear from the evidence that Taiki-san and Crystal-san are good for each other. It kind of balances out some of the self destructive tendencies that they both have and reinforces the qualities that really make them both shine. However, they both seem fairly reluctant to accept that such a possibility exists."

"They've become so focused on helping people and trying to save the world that the thought probably hasn't even occurred to them," noted Akari. "Well, I suppose it might have occurred to Crystal, but it definitely hasn't occurred to Taiki."

"Which is kind of a shame because having her on our side on a more regular basis would probably make the Digimon Hunt a whole lot easier for all of us," noted Yuu.

"So, isn't that the whole point of trying to push them in that direction?" Airu might not have been invited to the meeting, but after listening in on the discussion she had a reasonable notion of what was going on. And it didn't make sense that Ryouma was interested in helping since adding to Xros Heart's numbers would put their team at a numerical disadvantage. What was he even thinking?

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:54 pm
"The problem isn't Crystal or Taiki, it's their sense that they need to save the world. Or at least all the people they can. First step is to head them off at every chance they have to help people and do it faster and better. But I'm open to debate."

Blaze then pulls out another pie, and attacks it with gusto. "Mmm. Pumpkin's good, but this blueberry one is great too. Anyone want some?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:34 pm
"I guess I kind of understand Taiki's reason for thinking that way, but one of these days I'm going to have to ask Crystal how she got it into her head that she's got to try to save everyone," Akari realized.

"I wonder," Razuko mused as he rubbed his chin. "To my knowledge, Crystal has had this type of mentality since well before I met her."

"And heading them off won't be easy because they're both quite adept at what they do," noted Ryouma.

"That's not entirely true," Yuu spoke up. "Taiki-san has been more than willing to allow Tagiru to handle most of the responsibility when it comes to hunting digimon so long as the threat is minimal so he isn't rushing away at every opportunity anymore."

"Meanwhile, Crystal seems to be using the Digimon Hunt as an excuse to just go on avoiding dealing with her feelings," Akari sighed and shook her head.

"True," Razuko nodded. "Perhaps the need for direct intervention isn't strictly out of the question in this case."

"But what can we do?" Yuu was pretty much stumped by the complexity of the situation.

*~*~*~*~*

Elsewhere, in Digi Quartz, Ren had finally managed to corner the elusive green colored variant of Pucchiemon with Dracmon. It probably wouldn't take them long to make the capture and then move on to their next target.  

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:42 pm
Blaze sighs, "If you can't think of any other plan, then just lock them in a closet and be done with it. Who wants a fruit tart?"

Omekamon, having been quite silent and stealthy this whole time, jumps out from behind Ryouma, and with a quick flick of the wrist, gives him a Snidely Whiplash style mustache.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:05 am
Naturally, just when you think everything was set up and planned, guess who decides to show up and ruin someone's day? oh, wait, can't do it like this. *ahem*

as Ren's Dracmon would close in on the Pucchiemon he was after, when a call of "STICKER BLADE!" was shouted, and from within the digimon blades started sticking out suddenly, causing it to yell in pain before the obligatory hunter's circle formed around it, and the digimon dispersed into data, above on the roof to the left of Ren, Roveth would stand as Sangloupmon had appeared through his general's shadow, the 'arch b*****d' would smirk looking at the cube containign the digimon "Digimon Capture.. Complete." he called out, sucking the data into his Xros Loader as he looked to the shrimp below "looks like you'll have to look elsewhere for interesting Digimon, gaki."

(OOCLAND)

by the way, i forgot to do this first.. *racks knuckles, and then starts pushing on knees, sending blood down to feet, then back up, having become rubber* Gear.. Second! *starts glowing red, and unleashing steam from body*

oh SHI~! *HIDE*

GOMU GOMU NO... JET PISTOL! *stretches arm back, and then sends a Mach-1 force punch for Larry's Jaw*  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:21 pm
"I tend to think Zapmon has already tried that," noted Razuko.

Meanwhile, Omekamon's antics and the completely stoic expression that still remained on Ryouma's face caused both Akari and Airu to start giggling. For some reason Yuu didn't really find it all that funny.

"What?" Ryouma remained perfectly straight faced. "Do I have something on my face?"

His remark caused the girls to start laughing harder.

"Anyway," Razuko stood up from the table. "I should be heading back to my part-time job before my boss gets too impatient."

Bakumon nodded sagely. "Digitamamon-sama is an excellent chef, but his temper conflicts with his people skills."

Razuko and Bakumon both bowed politely before excusing themselves from the meeting.

*~*~*~*~*

"That's twice today you b*****d!" Ren glowered up at Roveth and shook a fist at him. "And why exactly is it that you keep going after my prey?!"

Clearly this had happened before. And on more than one occasion from the sound of it. Dracmon didn't seem as upset as his partner, but then Dracmon always seemed to be grinning from ear to ear while giggling manically so it was difficult to really tell how the small, demonic digimon was really feeling at any given point in time.

*~*~*~*~*

"It looks like that Pucchiemon is giving Tagiru and Gumdramon a bit of trouble," Zapmon pointed out as she and Crystal continued to patrol the rooftops at high speed.

"In that case," Crystal dropped down into an alleyway. "Let's cut him off so they can catch up!"

"You read my mind," Zapmon followed suit.

However, before Zapmon was able to reach the bottom, the panicked Pucchiemon had already darted into the alleyway. The startled digimon sent out some kind of beam that struck Crystal full in the chest causing the girl to go flying dramatically backward into a stack of cardboard boxes. Somehow this didn't seem to worry Zapmon.

"Oh god, Crystal-san, are you okay?" Tagiru, on the other hand, was very concerned because he felt personally responsible for what had happened on account of the fact that he had been the one to let the Pucchiemon get away from him and Gumdramon in the first place.

Crystal tossed aside the boxes she had displaced by falling on them and got back on her feet. She patted her chest where the beam had hit her until she felt satisfied that there hadn't been any damage. In fact, she didn't seem to have a scratch on her.

"I'm fine," Crystal assured Tagiru. "Great, actually. Have you seen Taiki?"

"Huh?" Tagiru was understandably confused by the sudden change of topic.

Zapmon immediately started snickering. I was right. That was the Pucchiemon's Heartner Beam. Crystal won't have any interest in hunting now because she's going to be wanting to focus on stuff that will make her happy. Perfect!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:39 pm
Roveth lightly smirked as he idly swung his leg a bit while looking to Ren lightly "let's see.. because you're a jerk?" he said, tilting his head a bit while looking as if pondering lightly, before grinning a bit "or maybe because i just like pissing people off, and you seem the easiest to do at the moment."

Roveth's Dracmon just giggled like a maniac as well to hide it's own thoughts, and just disappeared into Roveth's Xros Loader with a black bolt of energy.

said General just grinned while whistling loudly, proceeding to jump off the roof, and oddly enough, out came his favorite bike Behemoth as he landed on the seat lightly, revving it as he got ready to leave "by the way... maybe you should interact more with the others, then maybe i might not target you and the interesting digimon. especially rare ones, given i always keep an eye out for interesting ones." he said with a gleam in his eye "so.. Ja for now, Shorty!" with that he kicked the stand, and was about to rev off and leave Ren in the dust.  

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50

Crystal Mizuka

Captain

Omnipresent Traveler

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:06 pm
Ren twitched visibly as Roveth set about explaining himself. He didn't like being messed with like this and it showed.

"Hmph," he grumbled mildly to himself. It's not like I have any reason to bother with anyone other than Ryouma and Airu. Why should I interact with my competition? Doing that would only cut into my hunting time.

"Come on Dracmon, we'll just have to see if we can find another green one for ourselves," Ren started off in the direction opposite where ever Roveth was headed on Behemoth.

*~*~*~*~*

"Um... I think Taiki-san was here somewhere investigating with Shoutmon," Tagiru explained although he still found it rather odd that Crystal was asking about him.

"Alright, then I should have no trouble finding them," Crystal took off running vertically up the wall of one of the buildings that lined the alleyway.

"Darn, and here I thought she was going to help us with that Pucchiemon," Gumdramon pouted mildly to himself. "I guess that attack must have knocked the fight right out of her."

"You've got that right," Zapmon snickered. "Pucchiemon's Heartner Beam knocks any negative feelings out of the target. That means that right now Crystal is just a great big bundle of positivity so she doesn't care about stuff like fighting. And it's probably also done away with her crippling self doubt so she might finally be honest with Taiki."

"But won't an effect like that eventually wear off?" asked Tagiru.

"Well yeah, obviously, the effect is only temporary, but it will be fun to see while it lasts," Zapmon assured him.

"And if she makes any advances that's going to make Taiki-san flustered and embarrassed, right?" Tagiru was practically beaming now.

"I should think so," Zapmon nodded vigorously. "Wanna come watch?"

"Absolutely!" Tagiru declared as the two of them took off around the side of the building to try to catch up with Crystal before she reached Taiki leaving a dumbfounded Gumdramon in their midst.

"What about hunting the Pucchiemon?" he muttered to himself in dismay.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:05 pm
"You know what what they say, 'You won't know till you try.' I think we should adjourn this meeting and say goodbye." Putting action to words, Blaze bows and walks off, Omekamon slamming the door behind them.

"Wait Blaze," Akari shouts, "That's the clos...et." She sighs in frustration and smacks her head. "Come out of there right now!"

And to Ryouma and Airu's astonishment, the closet was empty.

"Baka, abusing Omekamon's ability like that." Akari mutters.

"I'll have to keep that in mind..." muses Ryouma.

"Okay, who want's to help me with the dishes?" Yuu demands.

And as quick as you can bat an eye, the room cleared with compliments and apologies tossed over shoulders.  

unholy_blaze

Dapper Lunatic

9,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100

Kuukyo_Fushichou
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Daredevil

28,550 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:26 pm
Roveth lightly chuckled as he closed an eye, and revved the bike once more, using a bit of energy to make a pair of shades out of shadows, and then drove off on Behemoth to go check how things were going elsewhere ~ahhh.. so refreshing to annoy people, besides.. i bet the shrimp doesn't know- how- i can track him or the others just as easily.. maa, best they nto know, given they'd probably be creeped out.~ he thought as Dracmon spoke up from the Loader lightly "Ne, Aniki... should we go check on Xros Heart? our spies are reporting something interesting happening with Shiro's lady friend." Roveth pondered over it as he took a couple of lefts and a right lightly, smirking "why not? i might even get a laugh or two out of it." he said, and sped the bike up to go check on Crystal and the others, heading in that general direction.  
Trans-Dimensional Library (RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff