Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
Shayde Samhain's playground and home... You'll find Finnian, a bunch of maids and a bunch of butlers here as well. Enjoy your stay!

User Image
.: Fįńñîån :.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image

..: Śhâÿdę Šàmhåįñ :..

“I had a dream that I could fly 
I can feel each moment as time goes by 
We never be too far away 
You would always be here I heard you say 
I never thought 
Thought that it would be our last good bye,
our last good bye 
I still can dream  
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
would fall out.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shayde exited the portal far enough away from the castle and what looked like a cottage so that Allania could see that he hadn't lied to her, his wings stretching out and twitching a bit. "Welcome to my playground. It'll be your playground from now on too. Finnian lives in the cottage there so if you ever get bored, you can just talk to him. He has a demon dog around here somewhere called Pluto that he wrestles with so don't think he can't take you down if you decide to piss me off. The only rules you should know of are don't enter the towers at any given time, don't look for me around the Samhain Ritual... Er... Halloween, and if I'm working - meaning the paperwork, the millions of people running about, etc. - don't bug me. Simple as that. Easy no?" he hummed rather casually before catching his right arm and scowling. "Blueprints... Damnit... I hate when it starts fu€king up like this... Finni's got a copy in his house. Come along and I hope you enjoy your time here."

“Do you still remember, all the time that has gone by?
Do you you believe?
Do you still believe that, love can fall out from the sky?
If from where your standing, you can see the sky above 
I'll be waiting for you,
I'll be waiting,
if you still believe in love 
Do you still believe?”

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
Allannia nodded as she followed him to the cottage, her tail swishing behind as her feathered wings ruffled in irritation. Allannia was glad to be out of the center, but she wanted to rip this collar off and fly away from here, but she had decided to wait a while and see how things may go.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 pm
User Image

We never be too far away 
I never thought 
our last good bye 
I still can dream  
would fall out.”

Tapping his right arm on the doorway, the door swung open and Shayde entered rather casually. "Finni, where's the blueprints for my arm at?" he asked before setting the lower half of his arm onto a table next to where several tools were scattered about on it's surface. A toolbox sat on a chair looking like it had even stranger tools inside of it. Shayde sat down on one of the four chairs surrounding the table as he waited for a response from the male labelled as Finni.

Do you you believe?
I'll be waiting for you,
I'll be waiting,
Do you still believe?”

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:36 pm
User Image
Allannia walked in behind him, looking at every inch of the place as she stood near Shayde, she then saw the tools and examined them. Then looking at his arm she asked "Whats wrong with your arm?", she reached out to touch his arm.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:42 pm
User Image
..: Fįńñîån :..

»“You found hope, you found faith
Found how fast she could take it away
Found true love, lost your heart
Now you don't know who you are

She made it easy, made it free
Made you hurt till you couldn't see
Sometimes it stops, some times it flows
Baby that is how love goes...”
«

----------*-------------------------------------------------

A slight shuffling sounded from one of the back rooms before a relatively tall young man with blonde hair, blue eyes and a straw hat stepped out into the room that Shayde and Allannia sat in. The front door closed as a little blue dog with red eyes scurried out from behind it and started running around Finnian's legs. "Here they are. His fingers get jammed up and then it just seems to go kaput, the lower half falling like a rock in water. Nice timing. I was about to go play with Pluto. I hope you can fix his arm. I keep trying to break it when he had me doing patchwork on it," he hummed relatively cheerfully while setting down a quarter-inch thick book on the table. "Removal of the collar is permitted, yes?" Finni smiled lightly when Shayde nodded once before quickly moving his hands up to grab the collar on the female's neck. Pulling his arms away from her neck. The collar snapped without much of a strain on Finni's thin, barely tanned arms and he just tossed it in a basket on the floor with just as little effort. A loud bark came from outside which made Finni sigh. "Give me a minute, Pluto. It's nice to see a dragon here. If you ever feel like wrestling, just let me know. I like wrestling with Pluto cause I know I won't hurt him as bad as everyone else. I'm Finnian, but you can just call me Finni. Do I get to know your name?"

-------------------------------------------------*----------

»“You will fly and you will crawl
God knows even angels fall
No such thing as you lost it all

And it's a secret that no one tells
One day it's Heaven one day its Hell
It's no fairy tale take it from me
That's the way it's supposed to be.”
«

..: Fīńñï :..

Even Angels Fall - Jessica Riddle

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 pm
User Image
Allannia jumped back quickly when he took her collar off, hissing a bit before calming down as the collar went into the basket, she then looked at the plans, "I can fix this, and.....my name is Allannia" she said as she laid the blue prints out, she gently opened his arm then raising both hands she allowed her claws to grow longer, she then looked inside his arm and then at the blue prints, she used her claws to move wires around and putting pieces back to where they belonged, after a short while she closed his arm back up, her claws returning to their normal length. "That should have fixed everything and shouldn't break down again, only needing maintenance" she said as she rolled the blue prints back up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 am
User Image

We never be too far away 
I never thought 
our last good bye 
I still can dream  
would fall out.”

"That's what the person who gave me the arm said... Thank you, Allania. This is Finnian, my closest friend although we've only known each other for about six months. He was used as a lab rat a couple of years ago and now he has strength that even the demon king would be scared of. He has a bit of trouble doing the gardening and other things because he can't control his strength so he usually just plays around outside and acts as a guardian until he can touch the most fragile of things without breaking it. I hope you don't mind being friendlier to him than you have been to me. He's a sensitive soul after all," Shayde slightly hissed through clenched teeth as she finished fixing his arm. He grimaced slightly as he began moving his right arm around a bit only to let out a breath and smile at Allania. He lightly patted Finni on the head with his left hand when he noticed the boy's smile falter a bit. "You're alright, Finni. You're no longer in that nightmare anymore. You're free inside of this land. I've told you as such before. Same goes to you, Allania. You're free to do as you please so long as you follow my few rules. I can be nice and generous yet not-so-nice-and-generous if my few rules are broken. On the map on the wall behind you, there is what appears to be a grey circle around a large area of land. That is my borders and should you cross them, you're free game for slave traders. Just a warning."

Do you you believe?
I'll be waiting for you,
I'll be waiting,
Do you still believe?”

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:51 am
User Image
Allannia nodded, her wings twitch a bit as her tail swayed back and forth, her feet gripping the floor under her, she hated being indoors unless it was a cave. She continued to shift uncomfortably on her feet. "I...understand, I will try to be more....kind" she said with a slight bit of a hissing undertone. Allannia then looked at Finni, "I wouldn't mind wrestling sometime, haven't been able to truly exert my strength in a very long time" she said as she started heading for the door, not being able to stay in the cottage for any longer.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm
User Image
..: Fįńñîån :..

»“You found hope, you found faith
Found how fast she could take it away
Found true love, lost your heart
Now you don't know who you are

She made it easy, made it free
Made you hurt till you couldn't see
Sometimes it stops, some times it flows
Baby that is how love goes...”
«

----------*-------------------------------------------------

"Alrighty then. I've got to get to playing with Pluto now though or else he'll get mad at me again," Finni smiled lightly before opening the door relatively quickly for Allannia, his blue eyes starting to tear up when it clicked that he'd actually taken the door off of it's hinges. He set the door down on the floor as softly as he could without breaking it any further. "J-just give me a holler when you feel like wrestling. C'mon Pluto!" He ran off outside while a big bluish-grey hound with bright red eyes and about twice the size of an elephant at the very least bounded after him.
"He's really sensitive. First time I brought him here, he got into a fight with Pluto and got smashed into the side of the castle. His head was bleeding yet he seemed to show no signs of a concussion. After the fight was over with, he started crying and begging me not to send him back and I couldn't help but chuckle. I can tell he doesn't mean to hurt anything and he loves animals, he just can't touch them as of yet. I'm still working with his strength problems and although it's slow, he's making some progress," Shayde murmured softly before starting to fix the door, his left eye flashing a bright red a few times while the metal hinges became normal again. "Back to the task at hand though. You'll learn plenty about Finni and the rest of us living here during your stay. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself so I can get to know you a bit better instead of what I read about you?" He flashed a gentle smile after turning back to face Allannia. He was in a surprisingly good mood thanks to her fixing up his arm although it hurt a bit. That was to be expected though since all of his nerves were attached to that prosthetic limb that seemed to have no elbow.

-------------------------------------------------*----------

»“You will fly and you will crawl
No such thing as you lost it all

And it's a secret that no one tells
One day it's Heaven one day its Hell
It's no fairy tale take it from me
That's the way it's supposed to be.”
«

Even Angels Fall - Jessica Riddle

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 pm
User Image
Allannia stood there, her tail swishing back and forth over the grass, "I.....had always been banished from my home... not allowed to return except during the games" she said as she spread her wings, golden hair floating in the wind as it danced around her, golden eyes searching the skies. Allannia sighed deeply as she looked down at her hands and her feet, the skin of her legs slowly turning to scales.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

We never be too far away 
I never thought 
our last good bye 
I still can dream  
would fall out.”

"May I ask why you were banished from your home with the exception of the games?" Shayde asked gently while lightly wrapping his left hand around the upper right arm where the cold metal met with warm skin. It was still hurting a bit although he'd never say so aloud. Wrapping his hand around it had seemed to have become a force of habit so he could use it as some kind of mask to hide the pain. The fingers on his right hand began flexing a bit only to stop when he glanced up at the sky, his blue hair blowing out of his face to show what looked like purplish-black veins going from his left eye towards the hairline on the left side of his face and the middle of his cheek. The actual left eye was a reddish-orange color with flecks of purple, blue, green and silver in it.

Do you you believe?
I'll be waiting for you,
I'll be waiting,
Do you still believe?”

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:58 pm
User Image
Allannia sighed, "I was banished for having a human mother, the only reason I can return for the games is because it was the only thing they could grant that my father wish ed to happen" she said as her eyes became hard, the gold of her eyes almost looking cold. Her fists clinched in anger as she stood there, her body began to shake as she tried to keep herself calm.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:31 pm
User Image

We never be too far away 
I never thought 
our last good bye 
I still can dream  
would fall out.”

"Ah. If it makes any difference, I heard a rumor that the dragon that Monsieur Seda spoke of in that market is planning on changing many things about his father's rules. I think he just might change those rules, but there has been no confirmation nor denial of the rumor being true. I do not judge based on species so you will not have to worry about your origins or descent here," Shayde murmured before letting his wings shake a bit as if to get water off of them. "Would you like a tour of the land you'll get to roam?"

Do you you believe?
I'll be waiting for you,
I'll be waiting,
Do you still believe?”

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image
Allannia nodded, her wings spreading out wide, almost as if looking like they grew a bit, "I haven't been able to take to the air in a very long time" she said as her tail stilled a bit, waiting to knwo when they could take off.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff