Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:29 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Allannia's eyes widened at hearing all of this information all at once, she had a mix of emotions burst forth, she held her head as confusion and anger and fear set in, confusion as to what she was feeling, anger for the dragon hunters hurting Shayde, and fear for her people being slaughtered. Suddenly it seemed the scales were covering her more and that she was growing and changing, she wasn't realize she was begin to change into a more dragon like form.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:17 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
Would fall out.
”«

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xXxNoticing the change in her, Futch slightly backed up yet didn't interfere. Fortunately enough the tunnels of the dragon riders were rather large so he wasn't really concerned with her tearing down the tunnelways. "Allannia, please calm down. As I've stated, it is a minor injury and one of the riders will bring him here shortly. Your people have been protected by my people for centuries. Sure we'll have to work a little harder to keep those hunters from getting the remaining dragon clans, but we will keep them safe or die trying," he stated in a rather calm manner although she was shifting into a full dragon form. It was no surprise that she could do it since he'd seen many halfbred dragons shift into it, she was obvioiusly just a bit slower at developing that ability.

xxxStepping inside of the room with another of the dragon riders and a bandage wrapped around his right side, Shayde flashed the male a light smile before glancing to Allannia. "Thank you. Um... Allannia?" he murmured slightly confused as to what was happening. He hadn't expected to see her shifting into a full dragon form and he definitely hadn't expected the very same dragon rider who'd led him here to take his shackles away from him in order to fix them. Heck, this enormous cave filled with a maze of tunnels and intricate blue lines lighting up the tunnels for a home was unexpected.

»“If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
I'll be waiting for you, I'll be waiting,
If you still believe in love.
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Allannia

Upon hearing Shayde's voice she returned to her normal form as she looked up, seeing him standing there she rushed over to him hugging him and kissing him lovingly as tears began to stream down. She had been so worried for him that with everything that had just happened emotionally so was just so relieved to see him alive and alright mostly.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:13 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxSurprised by how Allannia reacted to him being in the room, Shayde was a little delayed in hugging the female back and gently returning her passionate kiss. That was until Futch cleared his throat slightly. "You two may relax in this room for now. We'll discuss your staying here later," the dragon rider stated calmly although his face had become a soft red. After speaking, the auburn haired male left the room although he had a different rider take up guard by the door.

xxx"Now why in the world are you crying? I get a small cut and suddenly everyone's overreacting 'cause there's blood forming on it. It's no worse than a papercut," Shayde hummed softly while wiping the tears from Allannia's face.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia looked down a bit, "I'm sorry, I was just so worried, and then when I heard about everything it just began to overwhelm me, and I am not used to having to control so many emotions at once" she began to stammer as she was starting to think things would have been better had she never let herself start feeling her emotions. This whole scenario was extremely new to her, feeling truly afraid for her people, the people she used to loathe.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:39 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXxLightly tapping Allannia on top of the head, Shayde smiled lightly. "That's probably because you've been spending too much time trying to feel nothing. I could tell that from the first time I met you. Emotions aren't meant to be controlled, Allannia. It's alright to cry when you feel like crying even if there's no real point to it. Laugh when you feel like laughing. Scream and shout and throw a tantrum whenever you feel the need to do so. It's only natural to do so rather than bite it all back and becoming a monotonous mannequin," he hummed soothingly while hugging the female close again. She was so closed off before so seeing her express herself made him feel rather happy. He was getting that shell to crack open and expose how she felt to him and that meant the whole world to him. He wanted to know how she felt about things happening around her. "Dragon riders are pretty stubborn people, y'know that? They wouldn't let me come down here until they patched up that itty bitty cut on my side and took my shackles to get them repaired."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:44 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia smiled as he complained about not being able to come here till they had fixed his wound up, "Well, I am just glad that you are okay" she said as she kissed him again. She wrapped her arms gently around him as her tail swayed a bit back and forth, her wings relaxed against her back as she listened to his heart beat.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"I'm glad to have made you glad and even more glad that I ended up catching that wagon before they could steal you away. It was such a pain trying to speak in that half-sealed form. I ended up biting my tongue more times than I can count just trying to make the words recognizable so I'm sorry about all the stuttering and growls in my speaking patterns... And for having to show you that mutilated body of the dragon hunter that attempted to take me down," Shayde responded gently while gently brushing his fingers through Allannia's hair. It was so nice having her so close and so open with her feelings in front of him. Sure he was happy with her being the way she was, but it made him happier knowing she wasn't all angry-like on the inside. It made him happy seeing her vent it all out. "That reminds me... You heard the c***k of his claws when he helped get you away from those dragon hunters, ne? I wasn't just hearing things?"

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:05 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia thought back to when she was being helped away to the cave by Blythswana's son, "I think so, I can't really remember though, was too worried about you and wasn't paying attention" she said bowing her head a bit in disappointment in herself. She needed to learn to pay more attention to her surroundings no matter who she was worried about, she tried hard to remember if she heard the chinking noise.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:38 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"It's alright... I had to have heard it since it was the same c***k of that thing's claws... I hesitated because of it and I've never hesitated before unless it was him... It was a him. I remember it was a male... And now it's getting all fuzzy again. Dangit..." Shayde breathed out while gently hugging Allannia. He needed to talk to Blythswana and her son, but there were too many tunnels to go alone. Besides that, Allannia was also on his priority list. And there were dragon riders who knew modern day songs besides Blythswana's son? Since when did they crawl out from under the rocks they'd been living under? "Do you think we could speak with Blythswana in these tunnels or possibly her son? If we knew what his dad was then we'd know what the enemy on the island is. Those claws are-"

"None of your business. Don't even think of bothering him with questions. We've just passed along bad news to him so give him time to mourn his loss... The elders are informing Blythswana as we speak although I doubt she'd really care his father's gone from this world," Sharon's voice interrupted in something of an angry depression. She set down a couple trays on a small stone table before quickly turning on her heel and practically stomping out of the room while Shayde vaguely glanced up and breathed, "stomp, stomp, slam." When she was gone again, he gave a light smile. "Siblings tend to already have habits on what they do and Miss Sharon reminds me of my brother. He'd get frustrated to where he'd stomp away to his room and them slam the door."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:41 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia was surprised by the news, "I hope he is alright, losing a parent is always hard on the children no matter how the parent was" she said as she hugged him. She looked over to the trays and saw that there was food on them, she walked over, her tail slightly swaying with her movements as she looked at what there was to eat.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:59 pm
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

xXx"Only way anyone'd know is probably by what he hums to himself. He doesn't seem like the type of boy to just openly start crying. He won't even show his face so the most you see are bright multicolored eyes peeking out of the darkness of his hoodie," Shayde murmured while having shifted his gaze briefly away from Allannia's sway as she walked. It kind of reminded him of how his mother used to walk in high heels; always crossing one leg over the other just the slightest bit with every step forwards. 'Unnecessary attention grabber is what it is. Ever heard of just walking like a normal person instead of inducing the hypnotic sway of your hips?' The thought brought a brief smile to his face although he'd never speak such words aloud. It was probably something to do with how girls were raised that made them opt for the swaying motion every step could make.

"They're nice people although a little odd, stubborn and secretive. Food~ I'm starving after having that flight and fight," he hummed cheerfully while examining the food set into place on the tray along with a cup of... something. It was a bit too dark to tell what was in the cup. And then his shackles caught his eye, just lying so carefully beside the plate on the tray. "That was fast..."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:26 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia smiled back at him as she sat down on the bed and ate some of the food, soon she was finished though, not eating very much, a feeling had crept on her which was weird then she thought about it and realized what it was. She quickly curled up, wrapping her tail and wings around her so barely any of her was revealed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:25 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

Having eaten his food rather quickly without having bothered to sit down, he raised an eyebrow slightly at Allannia having not eaten much then curling up. "Are you alright, Allannia?" Shayde asked in a low voice. He didn't really get why she did that.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100