Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
» S. Samhain's Playground/Home « Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia looked up at him, "Yeah, its just, I didn't realize what time of the year it is, I suggest we not go outside for a while, its the time of mating" she said staying curled up. She was feeling the need to mate as well but kept that to herself, not wanting to push things with Shayde, along with her not wanting to hurt him.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:57 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

»“I never thought, thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
That one day love will fall out from the sky,
Would fall out.
”«

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Giving a soft chuckle, Shayde lightly touched Allannia's wings. "I got it. I didn't know dragons could go into heat like a cat or a dog did so I just learned something new. Actually, now that I think about.... Nevermind. It's not important. You don't have to hide behind your wings though because of it," he smiled lightly. While he didn't understand much about dragons, he could recall certain times of year when his best friend and guardian protector had vanished for some time. In fact he'd only just returned on Halloween from one of those trips. "How long do these mating seasons usually last and how often a year? I'm gonna need to know since you intend to live with me."

»“If from where your standing, you can see the sky above...
I'll be waiting for you, I'll be waiting,
If you still believe in love.
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:17 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia's wings quivered a bit at his touch, "It can get very violent, males trying to impress the females, sometimes there are deaths because of the fights, and well, the females can get pretty anxious as well, I am surprised my mother ever survived such a thing with my father" she said stay under her wings. Hearing his question she thought about it, "It lasts for two months and happens twice a year" she said as she stayed curled up on the bed.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:24 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

"That's to be expected, Allannia. Come out from behind your wings and I'll tell you a secret," Shayde hummed smoothly after having given a slight nod in understanding. While he could now vaguely hear something that sounded like something being restrained from entering a certain tunnel echoing through the passageways, he wasn't scared of them. It wasn't like he heard his most feared enemy's claws hitting against something as of yet. Part of him kind of wondered if Blythswana's son was still too young for the mating season or simply wasn't affected by it.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:41 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia slowly came out from under her wings, uncurling as she still laid on the bed, the feelings she was having was slowly building, she knew if she kept her distance she would be able to go through the whole season and not really be affected. "Whats the secret?" she asked as she looked up at him, her wings tucked in against her back so they didn't block his view.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

"Your curiosity gets the best of you," Shayde snickered teasingly before leaning against his real arm and giving a brief wave of his hand. "Just kidding~ But seriously though, be glad you don't have to go through like eight to ten months of being in and out of heat like my wolf-like side does. Winter is like a no-go for being in heat, but the other seasons from the end of winter all the way up to the beginning of the next cycle of winter is one giant f-er... Well, I think you catch my drift on that. Considering I now have a woman I'm interested in, this year's gonna be far more difficult in biting it back so I don't seem like I'm forcing you into doing anything you're not ready to do. Being in heat is as natural as you can get, or it is to me. I'm still trying to figure out what season it is right now though... Is it nearing spring or is it early fall 'cause it's cool outside, but not too cold like it would be in winter? Or is it a mild winter? I lose track of time so easily."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:20 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia thought about it, "Its the end of winter, hence why it is cool but not cold" she said as she curled up against him smiling up at him, "And well, its not that I don't want to, its just I never have" she said in regards to being in heat. She nuzzle him as she kept her scaled part of her body not touching him, she didn't know how her scales felt to him but didn't want chance him getting hurt by them just in case.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:41 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

Gently wrapping his arm around Allannia, Shayde flashed the female a light smile. "It makes sense. The first time for anything is always more nerve-wrecking than a bull in a fine china shop. And your scales don't hurt just so you know," he purred smoothly as his fingers gently ran down the female's spine. Without realizing it for a moment, he had kissed Allannia ever so passionately. Pulling back slightly, his face lit up like the Fourth of July. "S-sorry... Out of body experience for a second there. I knew what I was doing and yet I felt out of control over my own body for that split second."

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:47 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia blushed a bit at how he had touched and kissed her, she smiled a bit as she caressed his face, "Its alright, just, I'm still nervous about it" she chuckled a bit. She then pulled him down so she could curl up in his arms, her tail wrapping around them both.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:47 am
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

Gently wrapping his arms around Allannia once more, the blue haired male curled up with the female on the bed. Her wing and tail seemed to fit just so underneath his wing as it covered them like a blanket. It was very comfortable just lying here together, just Allannia and Shayde curled so close to each other.

Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:32 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Feeling him so close to her made her heart race, she had experienced mating seasons before, but they had never been so intense for her. Feeling warm and safe in Shayde's arms, so looked up at him, and feeling the urges once more, kissed him deeply and passionately, her body somewhat pressed up against his. She then stopped realized what she was doing, "I'm s-sorry, I-I can't seem to t-think clearly..." she said in a low embarrassed yet heated voice. Her heart pounding, her blood racing through her, everything urging her forward, but she was unsure on how to proceed.

((Sorry I have been gone for so long, life happened and it kept me away, still willing to continue the rp if you are))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:28 pm
Wolf_Queen_01
-le shrug- I don't mind. Life happens.

User Image

»“I never thought,
thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

Feeling the female kissing him deeply, passionately, the blue haired male was about to return it when she separated once more with an apology. "It's fine, rather enjoyable actually," Shayde smiled sweetly before gently placing his lips back against hers. This time however, he was going to take his time so she could let him know if he was going too far. Even when that metallic clang echoed back down to him, he merely flinched a bit though his heartbeat sped up a bit faster than getting so close to Allannia. He hadn't even noticed his real eye had flickered into that brilliant golden-orange of his animalistic self much less how his right arm had stopped responding like it was supposed to. At least it hadn't until a shock went through his chest and made him stiffen. "Arm arm. Right arm again. Damnable thing needs to stop doing that. Sorry sorry. I'm just gonna toss that off to the side for now. It's not like I have my toolbox with me anyways. I just gotta remember not to try using that arm now or it'll shock me again."
        After managing to grab his non-functioning mechanical arm, he just made it vanish and reappear on the floor beside the bed. As nice as those limbs were to have again, they could really be a pain in the neck too. Besides that, he doubted that being touched by metal felt very nice. He'd scratched his good leg with the artificial one once not to mention the times he'd woken up and subconsciously rubbed the right side of his face with his artificial arm and neither was very nice. No one would like the feel of those and yet he had to live with them for the rest of his life. "I'm sorry you have to put up with my cyborg arse," he chuckled softly before kissing her on the forehead.

»“If from where your standing,
you can see the sky above...
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

Allannia curled up into his arms, "I don't mind it, I have claws and scales, so my skin, while human like, is still thick enough to withstand more than normal human skin" she said as she took her sharp nail and showed how she barely made a scratch on her side yet she was obviously pressing hard. Allannia looked up at Shayde smiling happily, "I can also fix your arm again, remember, I really don't need tools" she said as she kissed him. After all her many years, she never thought she would find a mate, but it seemed things would change with her and Shayde being drawn to each other.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:07 am
Wolf_Queen_01

User Image

»“I never thought,
thought that it would be our last good bye,
Our last good bye.
I still can dream...
Would fall out.
”«

"Doesn't make them any nicer, especially when they stall or short-circuit. Besides, we don't exactly have my blueprints either. I'll just have to go without it for a bit which isn't too bad since I still got my leg working," Shayde retorted while using his good to pull her hand away from demonstrating how tough her scales were. He then had to tell her not to worry so much about his artificial arm being fixed right away. He could still move around and defend himself though he had to be sure not to do anything reckless after all. It was sweet of her to want to fix it for him though.
        Gently brushing his lips against hers again, he purred gently, "Thank you for the offer though. You're far too kind to me." And with that said, he moved his kisses to just below her jawbone, his good leg having pushed her a little higher in the bed for him to do so. It would've been a little more cruel to try it with his mechanical leg much less his one good arm. What he hadn't expected from such an action was her leg slipping between his and his inner beast starting to come out which may have made his actions a little more aggressive. It wasn't intentional, but now that it was in motion, some part of him realized this was something he'd wanted since she'd first kissed him. She had snuck her way into his heart and now he wanted her all to himself, the baby dragons being allowed to be there too.

»“If from where your standing,
you can see the sky above...
Do you still believe?
”«

Do You Still Believe?

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 am
Dantes_river

User Image

Allannia Draco

User Image

She returned the kisses, her heart pounding as she pressed herself against him even more. Even though he was being aggressive, she didn't mind at all, beginning to n** at his neck.

((Just got a tad confused about whats exactly going on))
User Image

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces