Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:49 am
Hello there! My name is Stephanie but I go by Zippo. I am 23 years old and live in the beautiful state of Washington. I am a cosplayer, actress, fight choreographer, writer, "dungeoneer", and working towards being a fire performer. Two of my favorite animes are Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill. My favorite food is something call beef birmingham. I hope I can serve you all well as a crew member.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:24 pm
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
Hello there! My name is Stephanie but I go by Zippo. I am 23 years old and live in the beautiful state of Washington. I am a cosplayer, actress, fight choreographer, writer, "dungeoneer", and working towards being a fire performer. Two of my favorite animes are Gurren Lagann and Kill La Kill. My favorite food is something call beef birmingham. I hope I can serve you all well as a crew member.

Yay, a fellow Stephanie cat_blaugh
I LOVE Gurren Lagann! I'm working on my Yoko Cosplay! ^^~
& a fire performer... awesome!

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:47 am
Starz-N-Madness
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Yay! Stephanie club! I'm working on my Yoko as well. I'm also working on Viral's wife from when he's stuck in the dream state with my boyfriend as Viral. We have a thing about doing the heartbreak cosplays lol. I'm so close to being confident enough in what I'm doing to light my fans on fire  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:39 am
Hello. My name is Sayuri. Ummm...I'm not sure what all I should put here. I've been a cosplayer since 2011 and been an anime fan since I was pretty young. I turn 23 in October and mainly attend cons in Indiana sweatdrop  

shadow kissed saya

Feline Daredevil

9,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:31 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Yay! Stephanie club! I'm working on my Yoko as well. I'm also working on Viral's wife from when he's stuck in the dream state with my boyfriend as Viral. We have a thing about doing the heartbreak cosplays lol. I'm so close to being confident enough in what I'm doing to light my fans on fire

Hehe ^^~

Oh nice. Are you also making Yoko's Sniper Rifle?
That is ah-mazing! I love Viral LOL. That would be super cute.
Make sure to show me when you are all done!

So cool!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:33 am
shadow kissed saya
Hello. My name is Sayuri. Ummm...I'm not sure what all I should put here. I've been a cosplayer since 2011 and been an anime fan since I was pretty young. I turn 23 in October and mainly attend cons in Indiana sweatdrop
Welcome to the Guild, Sayuri! That's awesome! Feel free to post some pics of you in cosplay in the photo section or talk about anime in the other threads ^^~ I'd love to hear of what your favourite animes are!  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm
Starz-N-Madness
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf
Starz-N-Madness
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

Hehe ^^~

Oh nice. Are you also making Yoko's Sniper Rifle?
That is ah-mazing! I love Viral LOL. That would be super cute.
Make sure to show me when you are all done!

So cool!

I haven't made a big prop so I'm a little nervouse about making her rifle but I would love to get it done eventually. I definitely will! Of course its all dependent on whether or not my boyfriend wants to shave his beard lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:04 am
Starz-N-Madness
shadow kissed saya
Welcome to the Guild, Sayuri! That's awesome! Feel free to post some pics of you in cosplay in the photo section or talk about anime in the other threads ^^~ I'd love to hear of what your favourite animes are!

I have favorites depending on what I'm currently into.
And where do I find the photo section. I would love to check that out  

shadow kissed saya

Feline Daredevil

9,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:05 am
Blood_Red_Moon_Wolf

I haven't made a big prop so I'm a little nervouse about making her rifle but I would love to get it done eventually. I definitely will! Of course its all dependent on whether or not my boyfriend wants to shave his beard lol

Neither have I! It's so complex.. I'm nervous to as well.
LOLOMG, that's hilarious!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:08 am
shadow kissed saya

I have favorites depending on what I'm currently into.
And where do I find the photo section. I would love to check that out

Ya, I completely understand what you mean ^^~

Oh, It's one of the main subforums! Here, I'll link it to you:

Photo Section  

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

kimacademy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:30 pm
Hello! smile I am Kim smile Well I am 21. I love anime I think we all do here in the guild. Not exactly a cosplayer but aspiring to be one. I just need advice and courage to do so. I attend conventions a lot. That's about it I guess.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:20 pm
kimacademy
Hello! smile I am Kim smile Well I am 21. I love anime I think we all do here in the guild. Not exactly a cosplayer but aspiring to be one. I just need advice and courage to do so. I attend conventions a lot. That's about it I guess.

Greetings Kim and welcome to the Guild. We have a lot to offer and plenty of topics and threads to check out in this Guild. Their are a few Official Threads in the "Anime, Manga, Videogame Discussion" Sub Forum. Some of the series mentioned may be one of your favorites. Feel free to post in them. If their is a series that you would like to see let us know. When you are ready to start cosplaying characters our Crew Members are here to help you out. Whether it be props, outfit making, wigs, makeup and so much more we have tutorials and experts to make your cosplay experience a joyful one.  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:24 pm
hey there!! Gotami chan (gautami) emotion_awesome is new here!! And m soooo looking forward to join in the events of this guild!!
Im 17 will be 18 very soooon whee from India where anime isnt such a big deal so i wanna make lots of friends who watch anime so i can talk with them LOTs!! emotion_dowant

I LOVE anything and everything about Tokyo Ghoul emotion_bigheart Hyouka emotion_bigheart and alot more to tell.. i also LOVE Kpop emotion_bigheart Jpop

I LOVE to Draw also aiming for finearts real soon emotion_bigheart Reading emotion_c8 a lil bit of cooking.
Lets get along and have alot of fun emotion_yatta
~ Gotami/Tami-chan  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:59 am
Gotami_chan
hey there!! Gotami chan (gautami) emotion_awesome is new here!! And m soooo looking forward to join in the events of this guild!!
Im 17 will be 18 very soooon whee from India where anime isnt such a big deal so i wanna make lots of friends who watch anime so i can talk with them LOTs!! emotion_dowant

I LOVE anything and everything about Tokyo Ghoul emotion_bigheart Hyouka emotion_bigheart and alot more to tell.. i also LOVE Kpop emotion_bigheart Jpop

I LOVE to Draw also aiming for finearts real soon emotion_bigheart Reading emotion_c8 a lil bit of cooking.
Lets get along and have alot of fun emotion_yatta
~ Gotami/Tami-chan

Welcome Gotami chan to the Guild,

It's really neat to have a member from India. I'm not surprised that Anime is not popular in your country. I'm curious, how do you watch Anime, and do you read Manga. Do you get these items online or is their a place that you can go to get them. Are their Anime / Cosplay conventions in India? if so let us know all about them. Check out the Main Forums and Sub Forums of the Guild. Their is something for everyone to get involved with. In the Contests Sub Forum we have our contests. We just Finished the "Video Game Questionnaire" contest. This months theme is Magical girls so the next contest will be based on them. Please explore the Guild and feel free to post on existing threads or start your own. My door is always open so if you have any questions let me know. Have fun and know that you are among friends that share your interests. smile  

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

anonymph0

Eco-friendly Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:21 am
smithers456
Gotami_chan

Welcome Gotami chan to the Guild,

It's really neat to have a member from India. I'm not surprised that Anime is not popular in your country. I'm curious, how do you watch Anime, and do you read Manga. Do you get these items online or is their a place that you can go to get them. Are their Anime / Cosplay conventions in India? if so let us know all about them. Check out the Main Forums and Sub Forums of the Guild. Their is something for everyone to get involved with. In the Contests Sub Forum we have our contests. We just Finished the "Video Game Questionnaire" contest. This months theme is Magical girls so the next contest will be based on them. Please explore the Guild and feel free to post on existing threads or start your own. My door is always open so if you have any questions let me know. Have fun and know that you are among friends that share your interests. smile

ohh wen it comes to watchin anime on television its usually ANIMAX! but i dont get that channel for some reason so i watch it online.we dont get mangas or any anime merchandise here its very irritating and no cosplay here and i hardly come across anime fans here i try to be in contact and may be have a small picnic or a get together where we share our opinions on a particular anime and decide on an anime we gonna watch next so we can keep discussing.Even tho people dont support anime much here we take pride in it and usually customize our t-shirts as u dont get any anime goods here. 3nodding
and yea i will try being a part of the next questionnaire whee  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games