Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1x1] Siren's Cry (Bix and Israfel) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:54 pm
He'd been wandering, looking for his contact making minipet again. It had gone and scampered away like it was supposed to do that, leaving a very huffy Israfel in it's wake. It was so not getting any fear treats when they got back! Not even for it's cute face. Things started to get a little crazy however, as he suddenly found the halls becoming very unfamiliar and very... cave like. Was this a new section for troll like monsters? He knew that a gang of orcs were down the hall but this wa very much not the dorms he knew.

Letting out a small coo of curiosity he listened for any reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:17 am
Bix had actually bundled himself up for this trip. The last time he'd ended up fighting a horse monster and almost drowning in icy waters. He was wearing his leather parka with the fur lining and the matching gloves. Of course he didn't find himself anywhere icy (it figured) but instead was wandering through what seemed like a system of caves.

At least it was chilly.

Many sounds echoed through the caves so he couldn't be sure that the strange coo-ing noise wasn't a stray boo or a bat or something. Sometimes it was difficult to remember that this was actually a house. Bix continued to patrol at a steady pace, Mina summoned and clutched in his hand. She was actually regaling him about her school days and all the boils she used to seduce and leave in the dust.

Figured.

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am
There was some sound coming further down the hall and foolishly excited of the aspect of finding someone. Hopping the direction, wings out, letting him glide every few paces, Israfel didn't think too hard about danger or his safety. The worst e felt was simple curiosity for what lay beyond.

As he saw Bix? Israfel's optimism kicked into high gear. "Hiiii!" He waved. "Hi! Is this the orc part of the dorms? They have a very very big hallway. A bit hard to fly but it's very nice I imagine for them. Are you a new student? If you got lost that is okay, I get lost too, even if I've been here a year the dorms can be very tricky."
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:54 am
Bix jerked when Israfel came gliding in from the dark winding corners of the cave. He was surprised, his bow lifting, but the winged.... thing (boy? girl? by the clothes he was assuming boy) was particularly cheerful. It was obviously an Amityville student but didn't seem to get the memo about the white-coated hunters.

"Hi.." He waved a gloved hand, fingers waggling in greeting. He definitely looked wary and probably should have just played up the idea that he was a new student. Instead he avoided that question all together. "I'm not lost exactly. This is the Haunted House. Haven't you heard of it?"

Bix figured perhaps by playing the confident role for once he may get through this quicker. Who could tell what this bird-like boil would morph into. What if he turned into some sort of blue were-chicken and pecked out Bix's eyes?

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 pm
Huh why did this boil have a bow? It was shinty like- Oh "oh hey you're one of them!" He didn't even sound scared, just.. happy. "Hi mister hunter. Are you looking for something? I don't think you should be around here a lot of people don't like you guys and some monsters like to try eating all the things they find. Which is very annoying when you leave a minipet wandering. Speaking of have you seen my contract treat? It's got a funny face and might have offered you something. I'm trying to find it before it turns boils into magical boils." Very annoying.

Israfel knew hunters were bad, but they'd not been cruel or harmful to him, just another thing that was a bit mean sometimes, sort of like any other thing he'd encountered. "Oh wait-" His earwings shifted. "House? Like the house place with the rooms and the thing and the BOOOSH Red?" He make an exploding noise with hand genstures at the last one. Needless to say, he'd gotten over it. "If so.... I think I'm lost then." Smiling, the siren sat himself down on a rock. "Did you get lost to? Are there more hunters here? You guys aren't capturing students are you? That's kind of mean you know.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:11 pm
Bix wouldn't sit. He wouldn't relax. He was really having a hard time with this. The boil in front of him was having a conversation and he just... how could he justify just shooting him for no reason?

Because he's your enemy. And his feathers.. ugh. Mine were so much prettier.
You sound a little jealous. It's the androgynous thing isn't it.
SSSSSsssssssserioously?

"I'm actually working. Making sure none of you cause trouble or try to leave Halloween." His red eyes were attentive but he did lean on a cave wall, a safe distance away. "And uhh no I haven't seen any minis."

Bix found it good to run into a 'weener who wasn't out for blood over Red's death. He'd been there, right up in the front lines, screaming for blood. The memory of the battle sent a chill up his spine, a firey chill like the flames that had almost killed him.

"Isn't it mean to kidnap kids, eat people, suck their blood, scare them out of their minds?" Bix frowned. "What if I took your minipet in the night and sucked out it's soul. Wouldn't you want to protect the rest of your minipets?"

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm
Survival instinct, what was that? Israfel had none, ever. As the hunter explained, Israfel sat, listening attentivly. "Oh so this is like your job? That much be a very hard job, as there are LOTS" he waved his arms in the air, "of powerful people where I'm from. Like one boil, he can crush a rock like pumpkin pancake, squish!" He giggled. "But I don't think human pancakes would be so tasty. No, the only human I've had that tasted good was drowned man. My mom and aunties would let em soak in the sea for a while, nice and salty, then we'd eat em later. Drowned human is very tasty but one of my sisters sworn chard human was better. I don't think so. Cooked fish tastes bad, so would human I imagine. And so so- I know we eat you guys sometimes, but do you eat us? That would make sense bt we kind of turn into fear dust and go WOOSH and form else where which doesn't sound like it would be easy to eat. You'd just get really hungry later on."

Rocking on his spot, Israfel was still smiling- until Bix pointed out the kidnapping stuff. "And what do mean kidnapping? We don't kidnap people! And like I said, did I say it, oh well we dont just kill all the time, it's like SUPER SUPER RARE. Most of the time accidents. Mom just didn't like good human going to waste. And I'm a siren! Blood is gross and well-" He shrugged. "How do remove a mind by scaring someone? That sounds like a neat trick! Will you teach me?" He didn't understand a lot of thing, but he liked the idea of scaring people that well!

The minipet question- "Well, I'm pretty sure my contract treat ate all my minipet's souls. So, I'm not very worried about them. They are very smart though. If you need a soul.. you could just ask, you don't need to take it after all."
iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 am
Bix sort of gaped. The boil in front of him seemed to be a rambler and also a bit clueless. He just so casually discussed eating human. Bix gritted his teeth and narrowed his eyes.

"What if that drowned man you ate was my dad? What if I was swimming and you decided to drown me? You can't at all see why we want to protect ourselves?" The hunter gripped his bow. Mina was hissing in agitation, trying to egg the hunter into attack.

"We're the good guys." Bix thumbed his own chest. "We're protecting humans who can't protect themselves. Like superheroes." It was a stupid analogy but that was how he felt. "You are bad guys who do bad things to humans. Shouldn't that be clear enough?"

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:31 am
Israfel did not get it, not in the slightest. "Well your dad must have been a very bad swimmer. That or he must have been very pretty. Mom always went for the pretty ones. Said that people don't mourn ugly? I think that it's a bit sad, but we need fear so that's alright I guess." He cocked his head to the side. Why was the hunter getting so upset. Well he kind of could understand a bit. "I'm sorry though, if we accidentally drowned your dad. It's not like, personal. Well I don't think it would have been but we need fear, people don't fear things if nothing happens. So sometimes we have to make something happen. And human do protect themselves! Do you know how hard it is to scare people on a ship when it's like going ZOOOOM! WOOSH! BABABABABABAM" Engine and gun noises. "I mean the things don't hurt us but it's really hard to get a good scare in."

Kicking his feet, Israfel looked at Bix. "Would it be better if we didn't eat people sometimes?"

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:01 pm
Bix's face tightened. Were all the 'weeners this dense? The other one hadn't even talked, just attacked. He'd been there, in golem guise, and some of them were pretty twisted. Others seemed somewhat sane. Perhaps it was too much to hope that they would in anyway be able to see from the human point of view?

"It'd be great if you just left." Bix lifted his bow in warning. "I'm not even supposed to talk to you. I should have just shot you on sight. It's obvious you people are way too clueless. You aren't even people.." He sighed in frustration.

"My bow is getting antsy.." There was a faint pulsing glow from Mina's gems. "You and I aren't going to be friends. You can turn around and get un-lost... or you and I are going to have a problem." Bix thought he was fair, giving him a chance to leave of his own accord.

iStoleYurVamps
Should I roll for initiative?

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm
Oh shiny weapon. It was so pretty... Pouting, Israfel was sad he probably wouldn't get to touch it. Still- "Your bow is very pretty. I like the feathers and gems!" he chirped, forgetting that the weapon was probably once upon a time a halloweener like himself. "OH!" Started by the fact that the hunter didn't want to be friends, Israfel... looked hurt. A frown, a droop of his wings.

"Why... can't we be friends? Are there rules? They say I shouldn't trust you hunters but- You say we're bad but all I wanna do is scare and scaring isn't bad and and-" He scrunched up, wings folding over himself. "I'm sorry if my mom drowned your dad. I'll tell her to not drown them next time. Could we.. be friends then? If I didn't drown people?" He tried to smile. "I don't like fighting. I'm not very good at it."

iloveyouDIE
Just have Bix shoot |D Israfel is to derp to have any survival mode

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:29 am
"No.. we can't be friends." Bix frowned and did, for a second, look sorry for it. He was sorry that this clueless creature would never get his way. He was reminded of Before just a little bit, the optimism and good cheer from their 'island trial'. "Unfortunately there are rules. Just.. go ask your friends about it?"

Bix drew an arrow, the glowing red ammo forming out of thin air, and then fired but it was merely a warning shot. It hit the rock beside Isra's hand, mere centimeters from hitting the boil himself. "It's the rules. It's my job. One day you are going to grow up and get real and drown someone.. or scare someones kid.. or something. Even if it's an accident. I can't let that happen."

HP: 50 / 50
Dmg: MISS
Charge: 0 / 2

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm
Clueless about covered it. Ear wings well as a frown overcame Israfel's face. He wanted to be friends. Or at least not fight. "And really, there are rules? I-" He gace a cry as the arrow got dangerously close. "Be careful, please. you almost hit me!" Then-
Something clicked. He wasn't going to be his friend. He was going to hit him. Stepping down from his perch, he felt a rock by his hand. He didn't want to fight. Grabbing it in his hand, the rock's smooth surface. Puffing up, he tried to look as menacing as possible. "I don't break promises. So if I say I won't drown someone-" He chucked the rock before running, "I won't!"

HP: 40 / 40
Dmg:1

iloveyouDIE

iloveyouDIE rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 am
The rock hit Bix in the forehead and almost immediately he could feel the warm trickle of blood seep from the wound and down his temple.

"Ow!" He touched the wound, the blood smearing over his pale skin and sticking to his leather gloves. "Sorry if I don't believe you! You just hit me with a rock!"

He let loose another arrow, hitting the arm that had thrown the rock.

HP: 49/ 50
Dmg: 2
Charge: 1 / 2

iStoleYurVamps

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-16)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:13 pm
Letting out a screech as the arrow hit him, Israfel reacted on instinct. His boot came kicking out as the Siren failed to realize the mixed signal he was sending. "You're shooting at me! And I didn't like, knock you out!"

HP: 38 / 40
Dmg: 1

iloveyouDIE

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out