Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
ⓝaori's ⓜansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:36 pm
User Image

The House

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image

The Layout

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Night sighs as he looks out the window. He was woken up harshly by the guards and thrown some old clothes. They told him he had been purchased and that they were going to take him over to the customers home. I wonder if it was a guy or a girl...they did not tell me anything about my new master...or mistress.

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
User Image

мy вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αre dollѕ

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Multiple voices rang out through the old mansion as multiple dolls flew through the rooms, chattering excitedly. The conversations were all based on the same subject: the new slave coming to the small manor, "I heard that a male was coming!" A small, blonde haired china doll spoke excitedly to her companions, "No! It's a girl!" Another argued vehemetly, "No! A boy!" "I swear I heard the young master say it was a female!" The arguments continued on, the dolls and stuffed animals chattering to each other. Naori, in order to escape the madness the dolls he had created were putting on, sat in between the ceiling-high bookcases with a large novel sitting on his lap. 'When will they start to calm down?' He wondered in a huff, closing his eyes and leaning his head back against one of the extremely large bookcases behind him with a small yawn. One small black rabbit with white stitching was sitting on his shoulder, holding onto his hair in a loose grip, "Will he be here soon?" A quiet voice came from the stuffed animal, and Naori nodded happily, "I hope so." He responded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:19 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Night sighs again as he leans back in the seat of the car. He did not know what it was he was getting into, what kind of person he would be serving, but he knew that he had no choice. He would rather live in an actual home with a complete a** than to be in that dank cell. It smells like piss and death to him, a smell he has grown to know but hate.
"Can you idiots at least tell me what it is?" A guard turns to him from the front and scowls.
"It is a boy...happy? Now shut the hell up." Night glares as a growl leaves his throat, forcing the guard to flinch and turn around in fear. He was used to it, all of the guards were afraid of him, so they had always hurt him the most.

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Naori rubbed at his eyes while he searched through the book he was reading; apparently if a puppeteer was skilled enough, they could make quite a large doll come to life. Naori sighed at that. He was pretty sure his level was a bit below advanced, and being a master was still really far away. The black haired boy leaned his head againt the black rabbit and hummed thoughtfully, "What if he doesn't like me, or won't even spare me a look?" He expressed his worries to the rabbit, who slid down his arms to land on the book in his lap, "You shouldn't worry." The rabbit's timid voice was quiet, barely even heard despite the silence of the library. Naori gave a small nod, but inwardly sighed. That still didn't really quell his worries.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Finally they pulled up into a driveway, infront of a magnificant home. Night perks up, his heart racing. All he knew now, was that he had a new master. What he wanted to know now, is what he was like. Was he kind or cruel? Was he small or fairly tall? Was he human, or did he have some special abilities? So many questions that he had put off untill now, hummed through his head. A guard gets out and stretches as the other makes his way to Night's door. He opens it and yanks Night out, dragging him to the door, none too gently.

"What in the bloody hell man? I would have gone willingly you stupid idiot! I am not some bloody rag doll you can toss around!" The guard turns to him and glares before shoving him down to his knees infront of the door. After knocking he leans down to Night's ear and whispers harshly.
"No, you are not a rag doll, you are less important than that." Night spits in the guards face, recieving a kick in the gut.

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Naori was broken out of the silence of the Library when almost a dozen dolls and stuffed animals burst through the large oak doors to find their creator, "He's here! He's here!" They chanted in unison, flying around the room before another argument broke out, this time about who would get to greet the newest addition to the house first. Naori sighed and held onto the rabbit's paw before quickly ducking out of the library. He flipped the rabbit onto his shoulder and smiled, "Time to go greet him. You're not going to be too shy, are you Maka?" He held a hand over his mouth to hide a giggle when the rabbit, Maka, pulled at his ear and whined, "Don't tease me." She huffed while Naori just shook his head and opened the front door, only to be met with a red-headed male on his knees. He frowned up at the guards disapprovingly and sighed before bending down in front of the male, "I'm Naori, and I guess I'm your new master." He couldn't hide his distaste of the word 'master' his nose scrunching up before he shook his head and motioned to Maka sitting on his shoulder, "And this is Maka."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Night spits up blood and clutches his stomach gasping. Slowly he lifts his head, his eyes pleading for someone to get rid of the burning in his stomach. It felt like he had cracked a rib.
"I-I am N-Night." He coughs up more blood, staining his hand and the ground beneath him. The guard had kicked him too hard with his steel-toed boots.

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:56 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ When Naori saw the blood spill from Night's mouth, he instantly shooed the guards away, having paid their boss previously before Night had arrived. He quickly set Maka down, "Maka, could you go get Namai for me? And some others too, but not everyone, I don't want to overwhelm him. Now go quickly." He watched for only a moment as Maka nodded firmly and flew off to find the medical doll. Now focused on Night, Naori rested a light hand on the other's shoulder, "Don't move too much. That man shouldn't of kicked you. Can you sit back for a bit until the others come back?" He spoke quietly, squirming to sit cross-legged in front of Night. Stupid guards. He should have sicked Kamui after him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Night nods as he leans back. He stares at Naori with deep interest as he waited. "The doll...you must be a puppeteer right? I have never met a puppeteer before. Are they the only friends you had?" His gaze was kind but filled with pain from the injury.

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:20 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Concern was still evident in Naori's gaze as he looked over the other boy. How much damage did that kick cause Night? He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head, blinking up at the redhead when he spoke about his dolls. He flushed in embarrassment and shifted, "Ah, yeah I am. They're more like my family than my friends, but yeah they're my only friends, I've never had many friends. It's kind of weird, huh?" He replied quietly, tugging at his shirt nervously.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:35 pm
User Image

~~+NIGHT+~~

▋▍ x D O N O T x

Night smiles warmly without any pain as his ribs start to weave themselves back together.
"No, it's not weird, I know how it feels...one does not have friends when he is a slave. And I can't blame you for being lonely."

▋▍ x P I S S M E O F F x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:51 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Naori smiled only slightly but turned his head when he felt the familliar pull of his dolls getting closer to him. When Maka appeared with a porcelain doll with a stethescope around her neck. He gave a smile of relief when Maka came to sit on his lap and Namai went over to Night, hovering just above the boy's wounds, "So, your ribs are broken. I'm guessing only one or two. But what are you?" The doll hummed, lightly prodding the male's ribs, ghosting her cold hands over his skin. Maka only nuzzled into Naori's neck and watched intently, "How are you feeling, Night?" He asked, cuddling Maka closer to his chest as the rabbit gave a content sigh.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas