Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
So I'm taking a shower when...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azusanga

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
Boom. Cat. Piper. He jumped the vertical 6 feet to the top of the shower door and landed, balancing on the inch of metal that surrounds the door. Naturally I grab him since he's teetering a little bit *understandably*, and hold him against my chest as I rinsed my hair (the water was going down my back so my shampoo never touched him). By the time I called my mom into the bathroom to grab him from me, he was soaked to the bone and resembled as if he'd had a full bath. Happily he curled up in a warm blanket and dried himself off. Does anyone else's cat do this?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:44 am
fluffers will sit by the tub and stick his paw int he water when im in the bath. i have taken him in the shower with me when he needed a bath and i was in a rush  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Celestial Fireflies

Witty Autobiographer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:08 pm
When we were able to take baths with the door open, Felix would hunker down on the middle of the bathroom floor and meow at us with grave concern. His eyes would flash nervously back and forth and every once in awhile he'd concentrate every ounce of energy into a carefully calculated meow that said, "Are you aware of what you're sitting in and why would you sit in that you are going to die... sad "

Sometimes he'd come up to the bath and carefully sniff the water to confirm once again that we were sitting in a tub full of death and doom. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:22 pm
On the few days that I take a bath instead of a shower, my cat CiCi will come into the bathroom and jump into the tub with me. Then, he'll just sit there in the water and stare at me. I swear something is wrong with that cat. rofl  

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:32 pm
when I was younger, and taking a bath, not a shower, my Booger cat would come and watch me in the bath, and if I closed the door, she would wait, and wait xD she liked to join me, once she even slipped, and just let her self sink slowly under the water til I grabbed her, she was like "so, ya gonna save me or what?" lol  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games