View Results

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:33 pm
today is a completely random one-day only event called Quikkitch!
Durduff= hufflepuff
Bartirin= Slythyrin
Gambinodor= griffindor

and, saving the best for last....My HOUSE!!! AKEACLAW!!!!

this is only in the main forums! quote an unclaimed poster to claim them for your house!

*clears throat*
AKEACLAW HOUSE IS NOW RECREWTING!!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:29 pm
ninja I'm a Hufflepuff.  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm
Wait a minute, how do you know which one you're with? I'm completely confused! Could someone please explain this a bit more clearly on how it works so it's not so confusing? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm
I don't really get it... I'm a Slytherin though.  

Bre Tomlinson

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:04 pm
ok, a random talk about harry potter and hogwarts houses broke out among gaians and the admin about which hogwarts house is better. they decided to make a mini event out of it. when you go to the main forums people's avis have a banner across the bottom reading their house. sometimes you get a banner when you post, others dont. you rep your assigned house and gather people to join your house. you sort them into your house by quoting them.

example:
im an Akeaclaw (Ravenclaw), if you are in the forums without a house, if i quote you, you're instantly an Akeaclaw too.

i dont think this event has a point other than just a bit of fun....its only for today. it'll be gone tomorrow xD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:18 pm
Oh, okay. I think it's silly they only have it for one day, though. They should've tried to make more out of the event.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:25 pm
Blind Blindness
Oh, okay. I think it's silly they only have it for one day, though. They should've tried to make more out of the event.

it was just a random goof event. i think they didnt make it go into a big event for fear of Rowling sueing them for CI. the only people who knew about it before they spread the word were those few of us who actually get and read the dev notices xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 pm
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

it was just a random goof event. i think they didnt make it go into a big event for fear of Rowling sueing them for CI. the only people who knew about it before they spread the word were those few of us who actually get and read the dev notices xD

Hmm xD *late reply*  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:34 pm
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

Hmm xD *late reply*

lawlz biggrin but ish over nowwww.....and so im officially bored out of my mind... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:39 pm
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

Hmm xD *late reply*

lawlz biggrin but ish over nowwww.....and so im officially bored out of my mind... xD

Lol, I've been doing English homework. Of course, that's like an excuse for me not to do anything fun. Makes no sense, I know.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:48 pm
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

Hmm xD *late reply*

Lol, I've been doing English homework. Of course, that's like an excuse for me not to do anything fun. Makes no sense, I know.

pshhhh its totally an excuse. shoot, at least its something to do xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:12 pm
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness
LithiumXwolf
Blind Blindness

Hmm xD *late reply*

pshhhh its totally an excuse. shoot, at least its something to do xD

Lol, yep.
I'm laying in my bed now.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
Spread Some Holiday Cheer! [[Holidays and Special Events]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff