Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Severin's Film Studio Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 pm
WELCOME.....
A 1920's style warehouse with 3 floors. The outside of the building is in poor condition, one might think it was abandoned or forgotten about. The interior however, is a much different story. The first floor is decorated elegantly in velvety maroon shades and has a very sophisticated vintage theatre look to it. On this floor you will find the screening room, complete with 5 rows of comfortable seating, a massive screen for viewing and an old fashion projector. The second floor is the studio where sets are built/filmed. It has a costume room, prop room and dressing room. The top floor remains in terrible condition. Half it is already rotting with mold, dust and insects. Rats also are abundant in large quantity. Here is where the 'actors' sleep in dirty beds with no sheets to protect them from the retches nibbling on them while they sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

It wasn’t much longer that they had arrived at their destination, a somewhat decaying building hidden within the bad side of Town. Severin assisted his new actress out of the vehicle, taking her hand formerly. He took a tight hold of the leash in case she attempted to make a dash. Sighing soft he dragged the heavy unconscious large neko along inside the building. A gentle fluttering of his eyelids indicated he should be waking up soon enough. He still had a little time... Once inside he locked the heavily bolted metal door with a small ornate key around his neck. The once the metal door was sealed there wasn't much hope escape. He even had a slave previously who clawed at it til their fingers became raw and bloodied. "Well I suppose I ought to tell you why I brought you here.... Why I need you two in the first place." He announced noticing the beast opening his eyes. "I make movies, movies need actors. And well that's where you come in. Understand? I want you both to preform for me... for the rest of your miserable lives. A stunning performance for all the world to see. You'll be great I'm sure, I have an eye for these things."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Our names in lights across the sky,
It's beautiful and our whole lives
Will be headlines across the whole world...

I can't let you live, you're just a ghost
And I'm feeling sick inside my head.
You won't feel a thing
I'll cover up your eyes as I bury you.
I know I bury this under drowning eyes,
And I'll carry it till the day I die.

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CalypsoLeto

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:50 pm
If G O D has F O R S A K E N me
Then I shall FORSAKE G O D too
Only the OPPRESSED may possess a BLACK K E Y
I close ALL doors...

User Image
«« 〈 «Corrine Lucia Eckhart» 〉 »»
« 〈 The FEMME FATAL 〉 »

〈〈' You'll find me again one day,bathing myself of my victim's blood, for I am the type of person you might not want to forget. '〉〉
«« 〈 «« 〈 ««[{}]»» 〉 »» 〉 »»

"............................"

Lucia's deep red eyes stared at the rather gross-looking building with a rather confused look upon her face. What this right? It seemed to her that this man was a little lost. Obviously not however as he climbed out of the car and opened the door on her side. She continued to stare at the building until her hand was grabbed and she was pulled from the car, his other hand taking a firm grip upon her leash. God how she hated that thing. Though perhaps later she could use it to hang someone. Sure, fine, she would comply and follow him inside. Her piercing gaze drifted towards the cat-man who was being dragged. He looked quite peaceful all dazed like that. Sure made things easy. Maybe she would see about stealing that little jar of chloroform so she could use it to her advantage. Sighing, she raised a pale hand and tugged lightly on the leash to gage just how tight his grip was on the strip of leather. Much to her chagrin, she wouldn't be able to get it away from the man no matter how hard she tried. Curse being a petite female sometimes! They always were weak which the femme fatal loathed very much.

"Ah yeah, telling why we're here would be a good thing, hmm?" The songstress replied with her thick accent. A devious smirk formed on her face as she lightly kicked the cat in the side. "Wake up you overgrown cat~" She smiled devilishly at the thought of causing him more pain but she simply held back. After all, this place deserved to be explored a bit after how it looked on the outside. Inside it seemed so crisp and clean. It was a little weird to be entire truthful. Lucia's attention returned back to the man who had claimed them as she sighed. Acting? She hardly doubted she was suited for whatever he had planned. All her acting skills covered were the ability to lie, unnaturally well. "Miserable, hmm? Me? Nah, I'd doubt it...~" She glanced back over to the cat-man.

"... His may be though... haha~"

〈〈' There is nothing better than the pleasure from a mother's scream as she watches her child die. '〉〉

... Thus I S E A L away ALL prayers
H O W E V E R
WHO protects ME
From the M E who is MOST TeRRiBLe?

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Θut Θf Ȼorpses : Baaah~ i have a Vocaloid song stuck in my head!! Dx Ah! What A Wonderful Cat Life!~ NYAN NYAN NYAN~
«« 〈[{ User Image }]〉 »»

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 am
User Image

The first thing that went through Xun's brain as he regained consciousness was the fact that he was on his back, vulnerable, on a cold floor. He felt what seemed to be a faint kick to his side, but he tried his best to ignore it. A male voice had muttered something about movies and performing. While rubbing his eyes, the beast made what seemed to him like a tremendous effort to simply sit up.

Whatever he had inhaled seemed to be wearing off finally, each breath of air clearing the clouds in his mind. His limbs didn't seem as heavy and his once dull eyes regained their spark of life. The long furry tail attached to Xun twitched in annoyance as he observed his surroundings. He didn't like new things. This place felt off too...something about this building gave him a rather foreboding feeling.

A glimmer of crimson caught Xun's eye, and he found himself glaring at a female close by. Her scent was odd but a bit familiar. He couldn't put his finger on it, but the flowery notes got him into a contemplative state. They reminded him of something in his distant past, a time before the chaos and his enslavement. He couldn't help but stare at the mysterious lady, seemingly entranced by her appearance and fragrance.

PaleZander

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:11 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Severin gazed at the man, wondering if was going to rise up and attack. Thankfully he still seemed disoriented for now. "Introductions are in order. Please excuse my Rudeness. I am Severin Wickerson, Master of Horror. " he continued. "I'll provide you with food and shelter. All I ask is that you take to the stage.. who knows, you might find pleasure in it." He looked at his main actress, it was odd how she wasn't frightened of the beast as he suspected, even after witnessing it's brutal actions at the slave center. It might be more of a challenge, but he would entice the fear out of her someway.

You won't feel a thing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 pm
I close ALL doors...

User Image
« 〈 The FEMME FATAL 〉 »

〈〈' You'll find me again one day,bathing myself of my victim's blood, for I am the type of person you might not want to forget. '〉〉

The femme fatal simply stood there unfazed by the entire situation. The only thoughts running through her mind were how well the other slave would scream... or rather in his case, yowl. Such a sadistic mind for someone in her predicament. Perhaps it was what kept her going. Her crimson gaze drifted back towards the male neko as she gave him a faint smirk. The look he was giving her surely meant that he was enticed by her in some way. "Well good morning.....~" Lucia practically purred with her accent, her voice staying rather smooth. She meant to get on their good sides at first. Once she was able to get close enough however, there was no holding back her homicidal urges.

"Well then, I guess our names should be known, yeah?" Lucia shrugged, sighing as she glanced back over to the cat-man. Was he even able to speak? If not, that would surely make things difficult. "My name~" She paused for dramatic effect. "... is Corrine Lucia Eckhart. As for acting... its not something I do often~ The thought of hiding one's self behind a mask of lies is something I've bever been fond of..."

〈〈' There is nothing better than the pleasure from a mother's scream as she watches her child die. '〉〉

H O W E V E R
WHO protects ME

User Image

User ImageUser Image
Θut Θf Ȼorpses : ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
«« 〈[{ User Image }]〉 »»

CalypsoLeto

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

PaleZander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm
User Image

When the female finally spoke to him, Xun experienced a surprised jerk that snapped him out of his meditative state. He couldn't believe she was actually talking to him...and rather sweetly at that. Ever since he was captured, no one really directly spoke to his face, all they really did was occasionally yell and scream when he lashed out.

The woman's exotic accent was rather soothing to his ears and enticed him to listen attentively as she introduced herself and stated her acting experience. Something in the back of his brain raised a red flag of warning about her. As much as he wanted to befriend her and get to know the woman better, he had the feeling that he should be cautious. Like this building they were in, something about her was off.

The crimson-eyed woman soon finished her dramatic introduction, and the beast heaved a heavy sigh, knowing he'd have to follow suit. With cat-like grace, the man unfurled from his sitting position to a standing one, showing off his great height. With this new stance, he could observe that he was almost a foot taller than his buyer, and nearly 2 feet taller than the woman that enticed him. Xun had long but certainly muscular limbs, and the open shirt that clothed his torso revealed its robust nature.

When the neko finally spoke, his voice turned out to be a deep bass tone, and had an intimidating gravelly sound. "Acting...never done it. I've never had to." he more or less replied to the woman, making eye contact with her. He now addressed the other man in the room, his eyes piercing into the other man's. "I am known as Xun Wei." he simply stated with a grim look on his face. The long arms attached to this beast of a man folded across his broad chest...he was sizing up his opponent: his buyer.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

The woman's seemingly wicked flair for the dramatic pleased Severin. "Pleasure to meet you my lady." he remarked rather formally. Severin was surprised to beast possesed a rather oriental sounding name. Thankfully he could understand english, it made the whole process so much less irritating. "It's not very difficult." he assured Xun Wei. "Even vermin such as you can be trained to act accordingly. Now without further ado... Let's get started shall we?" he turned toward the large carved staircase, expecting his pets to follow close behind. The second floor was much more cluttered and disorganized than the first, various props, film equipment and set pieces lay strewn about. After rummaging about, he threw a deep claret colored corset dress at Corrine. "Dress." he commanded simply. "As for you..." he utter directing his gaze towards the large neko. "Sit down and don't move." Severin ordered, pointing to a leather seat.

You won't feel a thing

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CalypsoLeto

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 am
I close ALL doors...

User Image
« 〈 The FEMME FATAL 〉 »

Reluctantly, the short female followed, keeping her pace with him but staying back just out of arms reach. This place was weird and this... Severin, was even more bizarre. She cast a glance up at Xun, a glimmer of confusion and curiosity held in her deep red hues. If she as going to sway him, she would need to act just as innocent. Granted, it certainly didn't help that her collar was grey and that the charms on it gave away a few things about her but if she could play it off, she most certainly would. "Well...~" Lucia sighed, turning her attention to the cat-man as they walked along. "... Looks like we're in this together then, hmm~?" She was about to smile when a small scowl pushed its way forward. Severin called them vermin... By no means was she as low and disgusting as one! Just the thought repulsed her. Did she really look that hideous? Lucia certainly thought not but then again, perhaps it was how he just addressed everyone.

Upon reaching their apparent destination however, her expression returned to that of confusion. Just what was with this man's home? Things were strewn about everywhere. Not a bit of order was in sight. Lucia's gaze wandered around for a bit until she saw a flash of scarlet in the corner of her sight. Quickly she turned and caught what appeared to be a dress. Hearing what he said, the songstress let out a sigh. Dress...? Here...? Most certainly not! "Yes... I see that it is, in fact, a dress but I will not be changing into it in front of others. That's just rude...~" Though she was a killer, she did have some of her morals left in tact. Not very many however.

H O W E V E R
WHO protects ME

User Image

User ImageUser Image
«« 〈[{ User Image }]〉 »»

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 pm
User Image

A low growl escaped from Xun's raised lip, showing an extremely sharp canine. How dare this man call him vermin! If someone had uttered that in front of him back in his homeland, Xun wouldn't hesitate to viciously tear off the arm of the offender and beat him to death with it. However, this situation was quite different. He had no idea what either of the two others in the room were capable of, and until he knew just how to best his opponents, Xun thought it best to not lash out.

Reluctantly, Xun followed the others up the ornate staircase, and up to the rather disorganized second floor. On the way there, it appeared that the female was attempting to converse with Xun. She seemed friendly enough, but the charms on her collar revealed that she could just as easily be lying to his face. There would be no letting his guard down any time soon. He simply stared at her, not offering a response.

When the trio arrived on the second floor of the building, the new environment puzzled the neko. Just what were all these foreign objects strewn about the place? A flash of red material caught his eye as an odd-looking dress flew through the air and landed into the arms of the woman. He had never seen such an elaborate garment before, and the intricate details sewn in intrigued him. Xun's head tilted in confusion as the female seemed to be appalled at the command the other man gave her to dress herself. It wasn't like he hadn't seen another female's body before. The sound of Severin's voice grabbed his attention, and he attentively listened to the order given for him to sit. There was no way he'd let this man command him this early. He wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of controlling his wild nature. With his bright yellow eyes glaring at the smaller man, Xun simply replied, "No.".

PaleZander

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Severin sighed at the woman and pointed to a nearby door. "Dress in there dear if you wish, though there is really no point in modesty nowadays." he answered eagar to start filming already. The neko refused his command swiftly without considering the consequences. Severin really should have expected that, due to how he treated the guards earlier, all in all it wouldn't make it any less annoying. He absolutely loathed defiance. "No you say...?" he uttered, voice growing colder with each word. "How silly of me to think an animal could follow simple insturctions. No... you're much too dimwitted for that aren't you?" he sneered, the quickly snatched the cat's exposed neck, squeezing hard to cut off the flow of oxygen. With his other hand, Severin pressed his thumb down firmly on the beast's left eyeball, surely causing him seering pain and perhaps some permanent damage. "Stupid kitty... you see what happens when you refuse to obey me? This is only a taste..."

You won't feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:42 am
I close ALL doors...

User Image
« 〈 The FEMME FATAL 〉 »

Sighing at Severin's remark about her wishing to change elsewhere, Lucia simply shrugged, nodding lightly as she walked off towards the door with the dress drapped over her left arm. She reached out and gripped the knob with her slender fingers and opened it quickly, closing it behind her. Once inside, her eyes wantered a little. It was clear that the room has been a closet at some point. She waved her hand around for a couple seconds as her hand felt a string. Instantly she grabbed it and lightly tugged, turning on a rather dim light. ' Good enough I suppose.... ' She nodded quietly to herself and started to undress, removing her silk, kimono-like garment and hanging it on a hook that so happened to be on the wall. Peering at the dress she was given, it looked to be sleeveless. Guess that mean the bra would have to go as well. Lucia didn't really care though. Corsets were at least comfortable and supportive.

After taking the time to get changed, the femme fatal reached behind her back with one arm and pinched the fabric together. It looked like she would need a hand in lacing the bodice part of the dress that went from the base of her spine to in between her shoulder blades. Sighing, she opened the door, decent now and had started to walk over to Severin as a devilish smirk crept its way onto her pale face. ' Oh...~? Looks like kitty's in trouble.....~ heheeheee~ ' Lucia stood there watching for a moment before she decided that she would try to grab the man's attention. Mostly because now she was a bit curious about him. Perhaps they could get along? ".... Severin~?" She purred inquisitively from her spot near the closet. Her deep scarlet eyes narrowed slightly as she replaced her smirk with a faint and delicate smile. "Would you pry yourself from teaching him manners and assist me in lacing this dress please...~?" The onyx-haired woman walked over to him, a little reluctantly, and turned away from him, a hand still behind her back pinching the fabric together. While she stood there, she cast a glance at Xun. What an unfortunate soul to be trapped between the two of them.

H O W E V E R
WHO protects ME

User Image

User ImageUser Image
«« 〈[{ User Image }]〉 »»

CalypsoLeto

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200

PaleZander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:13 am
User Image

Xun's face curled up into a scowl as the one known as Severin openly dishonored both his intelligence and his race. His mouth opened for a moment to fling insults back at him before a strong hand gripped his neck, both surprising Xun and suddenly restricting his airflow. A couple of choking noises escaped the beast's throat before something odd and rather unpleasant happened to him. The other man's thumb jabbed Xun's eye, causing him to utter a feral-sounding cry and reel back a bit, trying to get away from his attacker. Xun's large hands cupped themselves around his injured eye defensively. It felt like every blood vessel in his precious left eye was on fire. His throat, too, was filled with a burning sensation from the lack of oxygen. He feared that he would lose consciousness in a few moments, leaving him vulnerable to anything. But he continued to struggle...he wouldn't go down without a fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Severin grasped on tightly for a few more moments, making sure the creature was subdued before dropping him to the floor. "If you insist." he replied to Corrine, admiring her blantant apathy towards Xun's torment. This woman was far from ordinary it seemed. A new role for her began forming into his twisted mind. No... she wasn't suited to be a hopeless victim at all. Corrine was a temptress who lured those astray into her lair only to be at the mercy of sadistic whims. A brand new script was being written in his head as he tied the corset laces tightly. One certainly more entertaining than the previous one. "Dearest Corrine" he whispered softly into the nape of her neck. "How do you feel about staining your slender hands with the blood of others?" he asked in a gentle voice, lips only a few inches away from her ear. Corrine's next answer would seal her fate.

You won't feel a thing

Circular Disk of Torture

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

CalypsoLeto

Malevolent Informer

7,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:48 pm
I close ALL doors...

User Image
« 〈 The FEMME FATAL 〉 »

The short female let her hand fall back to her side once Severin's gloved hands gripped the laces of her dress. She wasn't so sure that she should have asked him to do so but it was far better than trying to herself or asking Xun to after the very recent incident. Lucia peered out of the corner of her eye at the beast, an almost devlish little smile trying to work its way onto her pale face. This entire thing was simply a game to her.... and a game that she was clearly good at as well. "Tch... watch it...." She hissed faintly as she cringed, the strings of the dress being pulled just a tad to tight which nearly caused her to cough. Did he do that on purpose? He must have considering the mood he was in. What happened next though had taken her completely off-guard.

"Eh... what...?" Lucia was flustered, her pale cheeks turning a faint shade of pink. What was with the way he was talking to her? Had she somehow gotten on Severin's good side? No, that couldn't have been possible. She was simply just doing what she did naturally. No way that would have worked unless they really were just that alike. His next question shocked and embarrassed her even more. Why did he feel the need to be that close to her?! ".... I.... erm well..." The black-haired songstress paused, taking a breath to calm herself down. She had issues with people being that close. Then again, she did ask him to tie the scarlet dress so she was able to deal with it much better than if she hadn't. "... Its not like I haven't done it before...~ I much rather prefer it though when its fresh... Its nice and warm~" Once he had finished, she moved away from him, the color to her face being very faint now with a rather blissful smile spread across her thin lips. Just the thought of wrapping a piano wire around a bare throat was enough to make her smile peacefully, her ruby eyes shimmering with a sinister spark of life.

"... I don't see why you ask though~"

H O W E V E R
WHO protects ME

User Image

User ImageUser Image
«« 〈[{ User Image }]〉 »»

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff