Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
My cat died last week Sunday. I forgot to tell ya'll. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:57 pm
emo This was from Sunday:

Angry Kitsune
I'm in a shitty mood right now. cry Chester died after 2 weeks of suffering. He had an open wound on his left shoulder, and we applied medication to it. We took him to a vet and she told us to keep using the meds, but she had no idea that they're poisonous to cats, and so they damaged his kidneys. gonk We took him to another vet and we found out what had happened there. We tried to nurse him for days, getting up every hour on the hour during the night, to feed him syringes of coconut water and glucose in water. We did everything we could for him, and I spent TT$695.00 on his vet bills. sad
He dwindled down to almost nothingness and wasn't conscious for two days. We went to church this morning and when we got back, he was dead in the cage. crying

I will miss him so much! He was only 6 years old! gonk

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 pm
Here's another shot of him:

User Image

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:54 pm
Aww sad Sorry for your loss Ria.

He was good looking cat. And a really good friend to ya. Just remember the good times, ok?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:59 pm
Xithios

He was good looking cat. And a really good friend to ya. Just remember the good times, ok?

*hugs you tightly* crying I'll try. I loved him so much. He had beautiful green eyes and was a very mild-mannered guy.  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:06 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xithios

*hugs you tightly* crying I'll try. I loved him so much. He had beautiful green eyes and was a very mild-mannered guy.

emotion_kirakira it'll be ok  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:08 pm
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios

Thank you! crying On mornings, my family still puts his food out for him and then we go, "Oh wait. He's not here." xp  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios

Thank you! crying On mornings, my family still puts his food out for him and then we go, "Oh wait. He's not here." xp

Perhaps he is still there in spirit.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:16 pm
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios

You could say that, since everyday we still expect to see him reach home to beg for food and get a cuddle. xd  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:25 pm
Angry Kitsune
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios
Angry Kitsune
Xithios

You could say that, since everyday we still expect to see him reach home to beg for food and get a cuddle. xd

xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:22 pm
Angry Kitsune
emo This was from Sunday:

Angry Kitsune
I'm in a shitty mood right now. cry Chester died after 2 weeks of suffering. He had an open wound on his left shoulder, and we applied medication to it. We took him to a vet and she told us to keep using the meds, but she had no idea that they're poisonous to cats, and so they damaged his kidneys. gonk We took him to another vet and we found out what had happened there. We tried to nurse him for days, getting up every hour on the hour during the night, to feed him syringes of coconut water and glucose in water. We did everything we could for him, and I spent TT$695.00 on his vet bills. sad
He dwindled down to almost nothingness and wasn't conscious for two days. We went to church this morning and when we got back, he was dead in the cage. crying

I will miss him so much! He was only 6 years old! gonk

User Image

Sorry, he died I hate when pets die like this even though you try so hard to help them get better, we have also had a kitty died about a Month ago he got run over he was quite old, and our other kitty his buddy has run away. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:29 pm
Giesta
Sorry, he died I hate when pets die like this even though you try so hard to help them get better, we have also had a kitty died about a Month ago he got run over he was quite old, and our other kitty his buddy has run away. sweatdrop

Oh no! gonk That's awful! I hope that he/she didn't suffer after getting run over. crying Oh gawd. And sorry to hear that the next one left you like that. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:45 pm
(hug)

What a loving little creature.  

[Comic.Explosion]
Vice Captain

Gracious Guildswoman

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 am
[Comic.Explosion]
(hug)

What a loving little creature.

crying emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:58 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Oh no! gonk That's awful! I hope that he/she didn't suffer after getting run over. crying Oh gawd. And sorry to hear that the next one left you like that. gonk

Thanks, I dont think he suffered, from what my parents told me is he was dead when they saw him or he prob. died when he got hit.

Its okay, the one that run away most likely has a house somewhere that feeds it or it just went wild again and is hunting for food. 3nodding  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:41 am
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Thanks, I dont think he suffered, from what my parents told me is he was dead when they saw him or he prob. died when he got hit.

Its okay, the one that run away most likely has a house somewhere that feeds it or it just went wild again and is hunting for food. 3nodding

That's good....I think. sad will you be getting any more cats soon?  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games