Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:35 pm
User Image

Tina padded around in the woods for the second time that day. The only difference was that now it was nighttime, and she was all alone. Tina didn't mind being alone that much. After all, she was prepared for almost anything and had her red Daxtor plushie. Seeing the cave from earlier, she walked towards it. Standing at the edge of the cave mouth, Tina spotted an interesting looking crystal. She started forward to check it out, but caught her foot on a rock and slipped down into a hole. Dismayed, she tried to climb out. The sides were too deep for her to climb out though. "Hello?" she shouted. "Is anybody out there?"

DarkHikari

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 pm
User ImageNeo shuffled along, not really going anywhere in particular. He had tried to sleep, but it just wouldn't come to him. So he had decided to explore a bit to help the sleep come. Before long he stumbled across a cave and smiled absentmindedly. Caves were fun to explore, but never at night. It was very likely you would fall in hole or get lost. He shrugged and made a note to come back in the daytime to explore it at a later date.

As he moved to step away he heard it. The sounds of someone crying for help. Carefully he picked his way towards the voice and looked down at the lovely young fae inside the hole. "That's funny...How come you're in a hole in a cave in the middle of the night?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:01 pm
DarkHikari

User Image
Tina's large purple orbs looked up at the sound of someone approaching. Soon she heard a male voice call down to her. "I fell down. I'm stuck. Could you help me? I have a rope in my bag, but I can't use it unless someone holds the other end," she called up. Her bag slid off with ease and her hand slid inside to grab the rope. She pulled it out and slid the Daxter plushie inside. She didn't want to drop him while she was getting out. She tossed one end of the rope to the fae standing at the top of the hole and hoped he caught it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:12 pm
Random Nobody 13

"How did you fall down there?" He watched her in confusion as she fumbled around in her bag. He scrambled to catch the rope, nearly dropping it before grinning down. "Caught it. Now what? Do you want me to pull you up? Or just hold it?" His earlier question was left unanswered as he made sure his hold on the rope would be sufficient.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:35 pm
DarkHikari

Tina tugged twice on the rope. "Just hold it," she called up. "I'm climbing up. I fell when I was going after an interesting looking crystal, I didn't see the hole." Then quicker than two swishes of her tail she shimmied up the rope and into the arms of the most gorgeous faefox she had ever seen. She blinked a few times in confusion and surprise, then stumbled out a slightly dazed introduction. "H-Hello, my name is Tina Trista." Tina held her hand out, the rope held loosely in her other hand, forgotten for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:41 pm
Random Nobody 13

Neo smiled happily at her as she emerged from the hole. "Did you at least get the crystal? It must have been really interesting to be worth it." He moved back from the edge of the pit to give her room to stand. Taking her hand in his he loosely shook it. "Nice to meet you Tina. I'm Neo. Dunno if I've ever had a last name, everyone just calls me Neo. I answer to most anything though!" She was pretty. And he had never seen such a bright green on another fae. Himself excluded of course.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:02 pm
DarkHikari

Tina sadly shook her head. "No, I fell before I could reach it. I don't want to fall back into the hole trying to get it. I suppose I'll have to get the crystal in the morning," she sighed. Remembering the rope, she stowed it away in her bag and looked at him. Her ears perked up in interest as she noticed that Neo was the same bright green as she was. She circled around him, looking him over. "I have never seen another fae with the same colors as me," she told him brightly. "What are you doing up still?" she asked. Her eyes narrowed as a sudden thought occurred to her. "You wouldn't happen to be one of those ebil fae would you?" she asked, not as welcoming as before.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 am
Random Nobody 13

"That's a cruddy turn of luck. If you want I could come back with you so you don't fall in again. If that helps." He fell silent as he smiled at her again. He flinched a bit at the icy tone in her voice as he shook his head. "Me. No! Never. I guess you might call me neutral. I prefer letting things run their course naturally and seeing what comes of it. I was just taking a walk and enjoying the night view." He motioned upwards to where the stars were dotting the sky like a splash of tiny gems. "Only time you can see that. Make sense?"

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:45 pm
DarkHikari

Tina's ears drooped as she saw Neo flinch from her tone. She hadn't meant to sound mean. Listening soberly to what he was, she followed his hands to look up at the sky. Sparkling stars sparkled against the rich deep blue of the nighttime sky. Tina gasped in astonishment, eyes wide with surprise. She took a few steps forward and gazed at it all. "This is beautiful!" she exclaimed, taking his hand and looking deeply into his eyes. She had never really considered how the sky looked, as long as it provided enough light for her to see by, she was fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:53 pm
Random Nobody 13

He smiled at her warmly. "Most people are so busy with what they think is important, the forget to stop and enjoy the process of getting there and the beauty all around them. Even in the smallest things. Like to reflection of starlight in the eyes of their lover." He trailed off and blushed a bit realizing that had sounded a bit forward, as if it had been aimed at her. Which it really wasn't. "Would you like me to walk you home? So you don't fall in anymore holes?" He laughed a bit, teasing her gently.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 pm
DarkHikari

Tina smiled back at Neo, immediately liking the way he thought. At the mention of lovers, she couldn't help but blush as well, looking away. Thankfully, he changed the subject, asking to walk her home. "I don't need to worry about that as long as you're around," she said, teasing him back. They began to walk away from the cave, though she made a note to come back to it in the morning. Tina slid her arm in the crook of Neo's, comfortable with him. They were halfway down the path to the village when Tina realized what he had asked her. "Oh, um. . . well I don't really have a home. I travel around a lot, and haven't found anywhere to settle down with a. . .a mate," she admitted. Her ears slipped back in embarrassment, and she couldn't take her eyes off the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:26 pm
Random Nobody 13

"Oh? Am I a knight in neon armor now?" He reached out with his free hand to playfully pat at her hand threaded through his arm. As she explained her living situation he nodded sympathetically. "I can feel for you. I was like that once. You can stay at my place tonight. If you don't mind it being kind of small." He motioned of down toward the village.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 pm
DarkHikari

Tina smiled, enjoying the night out and her company. "Neon armor indeed," she scoffed playfully. Grateful, she met his eyes and smiled. "I don't mind size. I find small things are often more comfortable than those large places. They feel more personal and at home." she told him warmly. Her ears perked up a bit that he would let her stay. "Thank you for the offer." Tina paused and then turned to face Neo. Without thinking about it too much, she leaned up on her tiptoes and lightly pecked him on the cheek then resumed walking, unable to wipe the small smile from her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 pm
Random Nobody 13

"My view on it exactly. And I don't usually need much space. I never stay in one place too long, and I don't have many things. To make moving easy you know." He blushed brightly as she kissed his cheek, the flesh staying warm long after her lips had left it. He wished he lived farther away so that he could prolong the walk, but he sighed and motioned to a small house -more of a shack really- as he came to a stop. "This is it. Not much, but its home for now." He smiled and opened the door for her.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:04 pm
DarkHikari

Tina nodded, understanding what Neo was saying perfectly. "I move around a lot too, I never understood why most fae stayed in one place their whole lives. What a waste of living! Traveling broadens your horizons and you meet so many new fae," she explained enthusiastically. When he pointed, Tina looked curiously in that direction. She tilted her head to the side, a small house in plain view. She wondered how she hadn't noticed it before. Smiling, she turned to Neo. "I like it," she told him, then proceeded to continue walking towards the house. She waited for him to open the door and lead her inside, since it was his house. "Do you live here all alone?" she asked politely.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff