Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I DIDN'T MEAN TO (Danny + Roch) [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:54 pm
After tagging Sammy, Danny was feeling pretty accomplished.

After stealing Roch's smoothie, Danny was feeling pretty DAMN accomplished.

She was streaking across the campus, with a cackle that nearly rivaled a witch's. The smoothie was held as far away from her body as possible, and by the lid so she couldn't feel most of how cold it was. Uck she hated this thing, but if it made Roch annoyed, she'd totally do it in a heartbeat.

Eventually she made her way to the gym door and stood in front of it, mocking him. "Come get yer SMOOOOOOOOOTHIE," she yelled, wiggling the thing around in the air.

SPLAT.

Uh oh. Danny looked at the ground, horrified. Due to the fact that she'd been holding it by the lid, it had fallen to the ground and splattered everywhere. Oh s**t. Oh s**t. She'd been planning to give it back to him, but now ...

Oh s**t.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:23 pm
He stared. He stared in horror, as if she'd just killed his best friend, which was sort of ironic. "Jack DAMMIT Danny, you killed my smoothie!!" he wailed. "What the hell did you go and do that for? That cost good money! And it was the last of the orange!!"

He was pissed. First she killed his fries, now she killed his smoothie-- Food grudges were ugly things.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm
Danny stared back at Roch with equal horror. Oh Jack he was so going to kill her.

So she did the only logical thing. She ran into the gym, attempting to get away from him. Sure he could shadowstep and get way ahead of her, but Danny wasn't thinking that logically at the moment. All she could think now was "OH JACK GOTTA GET AWAY."

She pushed past some dumbbells, effectively knocking them over. One of the supervisors gave her a look and she shouted something at them like, "SORRYBESTFRIENDSMADGOTTARUNWON'TLIVE."

Was Roch even behind her? Awww s**t man. This was bad. Even Danny knew that there were only two things that pissed Roch off continually: messing with his guitar, and wasting food. Aw s**t she was dead. Dead dead dead.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:51 pm
"This is the final time, Danny!! You know how much I love my jackin' smoothies!" he bellowed, right on her heels. "How the hell could you do that to me??"

He was going to yell at her until she swore never to do it again, he decided. Then make her buy him a smoothie machine!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:54 pm
"I know you do!" she shouted back, a little scared of this angry Roch, "It was an accident! I mean it!"

Oh s**t. She had ran herself into a corner of the gym. She hit the wall and whipped around, panting a little like a cornered dubbit. When she did, she was greeted with a very pissed off Roch, running right behind her. This was it. She was done.

So she just attempted to do what she could. Danny tried to shove past Roch, duck under his arms and run back to her dorm, to sanctity. She forgot to include Roch's height in her calculations. "I didn't mean t-"

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:57 pm
The shove hit him hard and he grunted, only to be headbutted as well. So she wanted to fight? Well he'd beat her up a bit, she was a second year, right? Her fear shield should handle it!

Besides, he hadn't had a good spar in DAYS. He reached out, summoning his guitar. Unfortunately he summoned it right where she was running, so it just APPEARED slamming right into her chest.

Roch's HP: 40/40
Damage: 9  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:02 pm
Danny went flying backwards, and then slammed into the wall. Um. OW. Jack that hurt a LOT. Even Danny didn't think Roch was that worked up about all this. It was a jackdamn smoothie! Just go get your precious Edel to make you another one.

If it was a fight he wanted, it was a fight he was going to get. She stood up a little wobbly, and held her stomach with her right hand for a second, and then shot a fireball at him with her left hand.

Too bad she was right-handed. The shot went wayward and only skimmed the side. "It was a jackdamn SMOOTHIE Roch!" she shouted at him, "No one cares!"

HP: 31/40
Damage: 4

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm
"Er, actually, that was sort of an accident," he admitted, only to get hit by her. "But I'm always good for a fight," he said, patting the fire on his shoulder out before moving forward again. He swung his guitar, barely nicking her fear shield, grinning evilly.

Okay, so she was a ghoul. She was also the chick that hit him in the spleen once! She could handle a bit of sparring!

HP: 36/40
Damage: 1  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee rolled 7 4-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2 Total: 15 (7-28)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:09 pm
"Wasn't supposed to happen my a**!" she yelled, just narrowly dodging his guitar like something out of the matrix. She stood a little straighter now, rolling her shoulder. Let's get this damn party started.

Both of Danny's hands lit up, igniting nearly instantly. Was her frustration with Roch sort of amplifying her FEAR? Her feet kicked her forward to hit Roch twice in the chest with either hand. Take that punk boil.

HP: 30/40
Damage: 13

Ice Queen rolled 7 4-sided dice: 1, 3, 4, 2, 1, 4, 3 Total: 18 (7-28)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm
"You're gonna use your FEAR?" Roch asked, offended. "Then fine! I'm usin' mine!!" he pulled his guitar up and played the A chord. And... nothing happened. "Jackdammit!"

Roch's HP: 23/40
Damage: MISS!  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:22 pm
Danny stood there panting for a moment. She still wasn't quite used to using her new FEAR. When Roch used his A chord, she couldn't help but laugh. "What? Gonna kill me with your terrible guitar playing?" She let out a round of her obnoxious laughter. Was she maybe just riling him up on purpose now?

Okay that was hitting below the belt. Oh well.

"Come at me bro!" she said, extending her arms outwards in a taunt.

HP: 30/40
Damage: 0

Ice Queen rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 pm
"I can't believe that backfired!" Roch complained. "That was PATHETIC, like a first year!" Okay, so he was stuck on his failure and whining like a baby. Annnd that was enough of that. He brought the guitar up and held it like a baseball bat, ready to swing. Which he did, catching her in the side.

Roch's HP: 23/40
Damage: 4  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:29 pm
Danny grinned as Roch mocked himself. This was really just turning into a game for the both of them. It was a good thing they were both idiots, otherwise they would've gotten into fights far more often.

As Roch's guitar came swinging towards her, Danny actually grinned. It caught her a little off guard at first, giving her a scratch on her arm, but she twisted her body a little andd....

With both hands, she gripped his scythe (yes, bladed edges and all), swung under it to grab his arm and pulled, using his own momentum to send him crashing into a set of boxes filled with yoga mats. Oh s**t that might've actually hurt. "Errr. you okay buddy?" she said, peering into the mess she made.

HP: 26
Damage: PERFECT 10 BBY.

Ice Queen rolled 5 4-sided dice: 1, 4, 3, 4, 1 Total: 13 (5-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:49 pm
"Son of a witch," he muttered, still sitting there. He pulled up his guitar, but rather than going after her, he tried his second FEAR, hoping that at least this one would work.

That hurt like hell!

"And of course, that one don't work either," he muttered, still sitting there. "Fine! I give! You don't gotta buy me a smoothie machine," he called, waving at her.

Roch's HP: 13/40
Fear: the chill. NADA.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:57 pm
"WHAT?" she shouted, getting a few looks from some of the people who were in friendly spar matches. "No way in Hell I'm buying you a smoothie machine! Augh. No." She shivered just thinking about it.

Despite her words, she waltzed over to Roch and started pulling boxes out from on top of him. "Here let me ... help you."

Then she thew a yoga mat right at his face, all while laughing. It was a gentle throw though, not meant to inflict any damage. Just annoy him, like always.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff