Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]
The Strangest Dream I've Ever Had

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:38 pm
I once had a very peculiar dream that I feel I should share. I actually had this dream four years ago and I can remember most of it. The reason I say most is because this was a very strange dream in which it began on one night, and I woke up, went throughout my day, and it continued the next night! This happened for a few days, but I can only remember bits and pieces of the beginning, but the end I remember vividly. Of course, it may have just been "dream-logic" which made me believe it continued throughout the week, but I believe that it did.

The bits and pieces that I can remember involved me joining a circus. It was a strange circus that... really did not seem anything like a circus. There were huge striped tents, animals, a talking monkey, an eccentric ringmaster; the works. However, it just did not have the feel of a circus. I just chalked it up to "dream-logic" again. I remember I was with my parents, and we were all excited, but for some reason, there were american idol-esque auditions. For a circus. I know right?

The next bit that I remember was when I was sleeping. In the dream, I mean, I was laying my head down to sleep, but I just couldn't. So, I wandered around, and ended up in are with a bunch of machinery and on there was a big red button. Well, of course I pressed it! When I pressed it, a large platform went up to the ceiling, and it stayed up there for a few minutes. During that time I could catch wisps of conversation from up above. I cannot remember what they were saying but it was something major, I know that. When the platform came down, there was a fresh pizza on it. I promptly ate it and went to sleep.

The final bit was the most vivid. It was the "final audition" and it had been whittled down to the final three, which happened to be me and two of my best friends. The first friend did some ridiculous act which makes no sense in real life. Seriously, it defied the laws of physic. He had a unicycle, but he was lying on his back with his legs and the unicycle in the air, pedaling as hard as he could. The wheel, as it turns, seemed to propel a series of objects into the air as if it was juggling. Soo... impossible, right?
My second friend came on wearing a suit and top hat, and was carrying a black cane. He had a bunch of woman with him who were twice his height (considering he was like, eleven during all this), and wearing leotards that would change colours. They proceeded to do an interesting dance number that included leg kicking, cane twirling, and jazz hands. However, my other friend was preparing to sabotage his act by messing with the controls that changes the girls' leotards' colours. (Did I punctuate that correctly??) These controls were, for some reason, were apart of a control panel that was separate from them.

HOWEVER! The sabotage went awry when he messed up and clipped the wrong wire, or something. An alarm rang out, and the computerized female voice that you hear on tv whenever this happens announced, "Self-destruct activated, 10...9..." and so on. This voice, as it reveals, was coming from a crown that the talking monkey I mentioned earlier (who was the ringmaster's pet) wears. Once the countdown got to three, a very realistic close-up of the monkey's face came and the monkey said in a high pitched voice, "I hate you Mister..." before exploding.

After the explosion, we were all still alive, but the room was in ruins, and the monkey was very, very angry. So angry, that he started floating in the air, and gave chase to us, screeching, obviously aiming to kill us all. I woke up when I saw the back of it's head, which was broken open and his brain was exposed.

Not too realistic, but still quite strange! Thanks for reading~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:41 am
that is very...strange....still not as strange as some i've had, but still strange.

please note, however that the LEAST strange of ANY of my dreams(that i remember) is battling a tarantula big enough to destroy manhattan and when i defeat it it turns into about fourty kids around my age who had been changed into that giant spider by the witch (that i had also just killed) that lived down the dirtroad in the woods......and the MOST strange has given me a very real phobia of porcelean dolls and blond people that go by the name of Celia....i get chills just typing it....>.<

sorry for my lack of punctuation, i only use it when i RP or im in the right mood xD

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:44 am
LithiumXwolf
that is very...strange....still not as strange as some i've had, but still strange.

please note, however that the LEAST strange of ANY of my dreams(that i remember) is battling a tarantula big enough to destroy manhattan and when i defeat it it turns into about fourty kids around my age who had been changed into that giant spider by the witch (that i had also just killed) that lived down the dirtroad in the woods......and the MOST strange has given me a very real phobia of porcelean dolls and blond people that go by the name of Celia....i get chills just typing it....>.<

sorry for my lack of punctuation, i only use it when i RP or im in the right mood xD

...Okay, you win. xd Although I am very curious now as to what your MOST strange dream was about...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:06 am
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

...Okay, you win. xd Although I am very curious now as to what your MOST strange dream was about...

......well, long story short......my dream happened in three parts. i dreamed it all at the same time, though, so dont get confused. when i was five i was in my grandmother's house, and i saw a pretty porcelean doll. (now all of this is edited, leaving out alot) as a 5 yr old, im gunna play with it. it aged into a girl my age and we went out to play in the back yard. my uncle said i had to go, and we left. the doll was mad.
flash forward. im 7 at a pep rally for my school. im avoiding the main rally for whatever reason and walking by a river. someone comes up behind me and attempts to strangle me with a wet cloth. the cloth is threadbare, so i rip it, and run away. as i look back, its the doll, standing soaking wet and wearing a tattered grey shift. she's screaming she'll find and kill me eventually. i run away.
flash forward again. im the age i am now, sitting in my room watching tv. i hear someone knock on the front door and my mom answer it. she says "hello, how may i--" and everything goes dead silent, even the t.v.s. i know who and what it is, so i just sit there, knowing im probably gunna die, and stare straight ahead of me. she pops out of nowhere in my line of sight, with a dirty white colored hair, whick was long and curly at the ends, and tattered and faded but still really pretty lolita clothes. her eyes were black emotionless orbs in deathly pale skin. i manage to say "Hello, Celia" before she does this scary as all hell demonic face, the gutwrenching noise fills my ears and im out cold.
ok, i lied, 4 parts. im standing beside this random girl, who is kneeling down, looking through a keyhole at something. all you can see is a little girl in lolita clothing skippng back and forth in a dingy basement room, bouncing some kind of misshapened ball on the floor with sick thuds. suddenly she stops, turns toward the door, holding the ball in her hands, and i see that its MY HEAD. it hurls itself at the door and makes the girl(who im guessing my ghost is inside) screams before being dragged into the room. the last thing i/we see is Celia (all grown up) standing in the corner smiling evily, and we notice that the little girl is holding a knife over us and that she looks like a mini, more evil version of celia...like she and the devil had made a baby.( scary thought, that..) then, the little girl cuts my/our head off, and i wake up screaming.

annndddd typing that has put me behind on my OCD mornign schedule xD  

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:30 am
LithiumXwolf
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

......well, long story short......my dream happened in three parts. i dreamed it all at the same time, though, so dont get confused. when i was five i was in my grandmother's house, and i saw a pretty porcelean doll. (now all of this is edited, leaving out alot) as a 5 yr old, im gunna play with it. it aged into a girl my age and we went out to play in the back yard. my uncle said i had to go, and we left. the doll was mad.
flash forward. im 7 at a pep rally for my school. im avoiding the main rally for whatever reason and walking by a river. someone comes up behind me and attempts to strangle me with a wet cloth. the cloth is threadbare, so i rip it, and run away. as i look back, its the doll, standing soaking wet and wearing a tattered grey shift. she's screaming she'll find and kill me eventually. i run away.
flash forward again. im the age i am now, sitting in my room watching tv. i hear someone knock on the front door and my mom answer it. she says "hello, how may i--" and everything goes dead silent, even the t.v.s. i know who and what it is, so i just sit there, knowing im probably gunna die, and stare straight ahead of me. she pops out of nowhere in my line of sight, with a dirty white colored hair, whick was long and curly at the ends, and tattered and faded but still really pretty lolita clothes. her eyes were black emotionless orbs in deathly pale skin. i manage to say "Hello, Celia" before she does this scary as all hell demonic face, the gutwrenching noise fills my ears and im out cold.
ok, i lied, 4 parts. im standing beside this random girl, who is kneeling down, looking through a keyhole at something. all you can see is a little girl in lolita clothing skippng back and forth in a dingy basement room, bouncing some kind of misshapened ball on the floor with sick thuds. suddenly she stops, turns toward the door, holding the ball in her hands, and i see that its MY HEAD. it hurls itself at the door and makes the girl(who im guessing my ghost is inside) screams before being dragged into the room. the last thing i/we see is Celia (all grown up) standing in the corner smiling evily, and we notice that the little girl is holding a knife over us and that she looks like a mini, more evil version of celia...like she and the devil had made a baby.( scary thought, that..) then, the little girl cuts my/our head off, and i wake up screaming.

Whoa. You most definitely win,

And I'm behind, too gonk ... Despite the fact that I literally had ALL NIGHT to prepare.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:46 am
I used to have dreams like that, but then I took an arrow in the knee. Ba-Zing!

Haisieo Cross

Fashionable Lunatic

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:59 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

Whoa. You most definitely win,

And I'm behind, too gonk ... Despite the fact that I literally had ALL NIGHT to prepare.

LAWL and that was the extremely edited version. but yes. im terrified of porcelean dolls and the name Celia now xD

well, i slept 0 last night. so, all morning at school i was fighting my own eyes to stay open. people were asking me what was wrong with me, because i was jolting awake at random moments....half of them were when my eyes were open xD

now, you know you're tired when you keep falling asleep with your eyes open xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:15 pm
LithiumXwolf

LAWL and that was the extremely edited version. but yes. im terrified of porcelean dolls and the name Celia now xD

well, i slept 0 last night. so, all morning at school i was fighting my own eyes to stay open. people were asking me what was wrong with me, because i was jolting awake at random moments....half of them were when my eyes were open xD

I have a bad habit of spending all-nighters, so I'm pretty sure that all my teachers are used to it. It also helps that I'd had three Monsters xd Although my biology teacher had me stand up for the last half of class because I kept falling asleep...  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:21 pm
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

I have a bad habit of spending all-nighters, so I'm pretty sure that all my teachers are used to it. It also helps that I'd had three Monsters xd Although my biology teacher had me stand up for the last half of class because I kept falling asleep...

eh. im up all night chatting with my boyfreind...usually till one of us passes out at the computer xD and then i get up at 4:30 in the morning anyway xD
and i dont drink monsters or red bull or anything xD
but im used to running on no sleep. my family has a history of chronic insomnia, and i inherited it. its evil and i hate it. i wanna sleep T.W

strangely, the only time im able to get any decent sleep is during the day...lending to the rumours runnign around my schools that im a vampire xD
the evidence is overwhelming, even im half convinced of it xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm
LithiumXwolf
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

eh. im up all night chatting with my boyfreind...usually till one of us passes out at the computer xD and then i get up at 4:30 in the morning anyway xD
and i dont drink monsters or red bull or anything xD
but im used to running on no sleep. my family has a history of chronic insomnia, and i inherited it. its evil and i hate it. i wanna sleep T.W

strangely, the only time im able to get any decent sleep is during the day...lending to the rumours runnign around my schools that im a vampire xD
the evidence is overwhelming, even im half convinced of it xD

Hahahah, I believe it! If that were true, though, wouldn't every insomniac be a vampire?

I have a love/hate relationship with sleep. I do my best thinking in between the hours of 2 am and 6 am, so I always find myself wishing that humans' sleeping habits worked the opposite. Sleep during the day, go out at night. However, when I AM sleeping, if I don't get at least twelve hours, I get cranky.

And, whether or not I got enough sleep, I can't live without my caffeine.  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

animalgal12

Liberal Capitalist

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:16 pm
All my dreams I have are weird. I have no normal dreams. I even dreamed about gaia! All the other dreams I have in most of them i'm trying to save the world from something and people try to kill me. Either that or I am a spy/assassin that went rogue and people try to kill me. People are always trying to kill me in my dreams!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:28 pm
LithiumXwolf
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

I am going to have nightmares tonight.

I guess I have dreams where I should be scared.
One dream, it was the end of the world. Im with my family. You dont see bodies and stuff lying around but you see crumbled buildings and cars in the middle of the street and stray animals walking around. I stood on top of a mound of rubble covering a car. The flat ground met the sly and there was a weird cloud formation and i said "so I guess Im standing on the edge of the world..."  

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dreams, Nightmares, Fears Etc. [[All the wonderful things of our subconcious come to life]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games