Reply L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]
A Story of Infatuation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 am
It seems as though few people have posted in this forum for a little while, so I think I will~ I hope it's in the right place, though. It may be suited to another forum perhaps.

I want to tell everyone about my little crush! This is gonna get pretty long as it is a recount of my entire nonexistent relationship with a boy I like. redface

There's this boy, who is (as far as I can tell) as straight as an arrow, whom I have "known" for a little more than three years. Now, I say "'known'", because I don't necessarily know him... considering I've had very limited interaction with him, and yet I know quite a bit about him sweatdrop Hehehehe.... I admit, I've done a little facebook stalking... and I may have followed him around school once... or twice....

Okay, I admit it. I'm a bit creepy. But I can't help being so infatuated, it's in my nature!

Anyhoo, in 7th grade, I sat next to him in my [generic] science class, and from there we became acquaintances. This was around the time that was horribly, horribly shy, AND I just come out of the closet. So, even though it was impossible for him to know (considering the girl behind me kept asking me all the questions about my homosexuality stare ), he never mentioned it. I still felt extremely awkward around him, considering I was just starting to crush on him. I learned that we both had a lot of the same interests (including drawing, our love of anime, our love of Hayao Miyasaki, and more), although I completely blew it because I was also a compulsive liar, and he pretty quickly figured that out. No joke. 7th grade was my problem year.

Anyhoo, it was super obvious that I had a crush on him, considering I'm a blusher and he is... well, he has a dirty sense of humour redface redface redface ...I'm also a starer. So after that things got a little bit awkward, but he was still really friendly and sweet, and I was glad that I could be with him, even if it was for only an hour a day.

Of course, then I told my 'friend' about my little crush. I'm sure you can guess what happened next. Pretty soon, everyone knew about it (or at least it just proved what they were thinking was true), and although no one was making a huge deal out of it, I was freaking out! After that, I couldn't even look him in the eye, and things got REAL awkward. So, I rarely had any interaction with him after that. The following year were in only one class together, but he sat very far away. He has attempted to make a joke once in a while or start up a conversation, but I would get nervous and either end the conversation with a nervous laugh and "yeah", or I would find a reason to walk away.

Terrible, right? Although I'm sure the fact that he teased me about a few times makes up for it. It was lighthearted and once he noticed that I didn't find it funny, he stopped. It was really embarrassing, though.

I think that the worst moment that I regret not talking to was in art class of 8th grade. We were working in groups of two to create... some sort of box... thing... who knows? We sat a large tables so two groups would work on their projects on at each table, so, since I refused to move from my table, my friend came to work with me. Unfortunately, he came to work the friend whom I had previously shared the table with. So I had to keep my eyes glued to our project the entire time.

Then... my partner had to leave to get some more paint, while continued to hot glue random pieces of wood to our box in the name of surrealism. Even though, it meant nothing. (Me and my friend are lazy and know nothing of symbolism.) And so, since his partner had left as well, that left me alone with him. It would've been fine had he not ask what our project was supposed to represent.
I'm sure you can guess what happened next. I mumbled something random about it, but apparently that didn't satisfy, so he had to ask a follow up question. I looked at his face, turned beet red, and made up an excuse to go help my friend with what she was doing.

Irk...

However, present day (9th grade), I've been making some progress, due to the help of my new friend in my lit class that I complained about in the school related forum just a few hours ago. She thought that the whole thing was just adorable, and so she pushed me try saying hello to him once in a while. The first time I managed to do it was in my classic style. Yelling "HELLO!" at him and waving from about thirty yards away on top of a hill.

Note: I'm much less inhibited now.

He waved back, too!

Hehehehe....

Although that was in the beginning of the year when it was still warm out... and I haven't said hey to him again, since we're not allowed outside and I can't muster up the courage to say it to him up close.

But now, I've decided that tomorrow, (well, today, really... it's 3 in the morning), I'm going to say hello! I'm serious! I'll do it! It may just be a mixture of two Monsters and sleep deprivation, but I've convinced my self. I'm come back after school and post what happened.

If none of you think my infatuation is creepy, as I do, then maybe I'll update frequently, hehehe...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:31 am
R E S E R V E D

~Just in case something wonderful happens~

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:48 am
dude, you're crushing, its ok xD

everyone acts really uber shy around their crushes and then FB stalks them when they get home xD

and you've been crushing for multiple years! its TOTALLY fine xD

im wishing you luck....as long as you wish me luck because i have an evil chemistry test on Limiting Reactants today xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:53 am
LithiumXwolf

everyone acts really uber shy around their crushes and then FB stalks them when they get home xD

im wishing you luck....as long as you wish me luck because i have an evil chemistry test on Limiting Reactants today xD

Really? I'm glad I'm not acting creepy, haha...

You have all the luck I can give you! Of course, if you didn't study, luck isn't going to anything. blaugh  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

RowenthaDark

Feline Avenger

17,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:08 am
Wilhelm Von Cyanide
LithiumXwolf

Really? I'm glad I'm not acting creepy, haha...

You have all the luck I can give you! Of course, if you didn't study, luck isn't going to anything. blaugh

its hard to study this stuff......its just math...with letters....and numbers like 6.022 x 10^23........>.<
and i SUCK at algebra xD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:35 am
there's no need to be scared of being considered creepy, it's what you feel, and it's perfectly normal. there are similar stories I see hear, and read going around.
i wish you luck, you find a happy ending, like I have yet to find ^_^  

ENDeverMORE

Dapper Vampire

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:34 pm
I can relate, but I'm on the other end of the stick, because I have a guy crushing on ME. (Not that I mind, being Bi...) but it's hard to tell him that I'm not interested, for two reasons:

1). I have a girlfriend.

2). I've known him since I moved to Alaska, and ironically enough, I had a crush on him before, but then I met my girlfriend, and then he tells me he is Bi =w=  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:22 pm
Thanks END_everMORE for the positive feedback~! You too, Guardian Wolf, it's interesting to know what it must be like on the other end of the stick.

Unfortunately, even though sleep deprivation gives you courage, it was for naught since he wasn't at school today sweatdrop
Heheheh, I'll try again, tomorrow...  

Wilhelm Von Cyanide

weapon-of-love

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:14 pm
aww well its something that will happen to you in life. my bet friend stetson he is the same way. or was the same way. then one day he got the courage up to tell the guy he liked hey i like you and he liked him back. and after that he was more comfortable in telling another guy hey i like you. witch made his life sooo much better and eaiser for him to live it  
L-O-V-E [[Lovers, Mush and All their Problems Belong in Here]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games