Submit

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:20 am
so yesterday i spent most of the day mopping and cleaning up the floors in my house. while doing this i put stowrm outside so she could play with the pit next door.

this is what i found sitting at my back door an hour later. she looks very pleased with herself in this picture doesnt she?
User Image

i picked her up and carried 40lbs of filthy mutt to the bathroom and gave her a good, long bath. the water was so filthy i had to drain it and put in new water halfway through the bath  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:51 am
It looks like she had a blast lol. Maybe she didn't want your house cleaned lol.  

CrissAngelLover12345

Akari_32

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 am
This is why pet owners don't clean XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 am
Akari_32
it's why I don't mop!!! our downstairs lanolium is like, mud everywhere, but I see no point in mopping in the middle of winter, because it gets undone 5 mins later, and just frustrates me xD. She sure hasn't had any trouble adjusting into a new home Shanna lol she acts like she knows she belongs there, I am glad she got someone with enough patience to deal with her sometimes naughtyness xD  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:03 am
Cowgirl-with-heart
Akari_32
it's why I don't mop!!! our downstairs lanolium is like, mud everywhere, but I see no point in mopping in the middle of winter, because it gets undone 5 mins later, and just frustrates me xD. She sure hasn't had any trouble adjusting into a new home Shanna lol she acts like she knows she belongs there, I am glad she got someone with enough patience to deal with her sometimes naughtyness xD

lol i think its safe to say she is fully settled in. i love her when she is being a bad girl, its just part of her fun loving personality. i have no idea how i survived this long without having her right beside me, no wonder i was bored all the time lol

and i love mopping every week so my floors can be all shiny and clean. and i love chasing down the little fur tumbleweeds

@ CrissAngelLover12345

she never wants the house clean, thats why she is always getting so filthy outside or getting cut open on something so she can bleed all over my floors  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:36 pm
Oh do I know the beat of those drums.. same thing with Kayda. Cept we couldn't carry her so someone was behind her with a wet rag. That dog.  

Azusanga

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 am
we literally have a trail of rugs leading from the door to the living room, but sometimes they step off, and other times they come flying in like they are being chased by the devil himself, needless to say, a rug cannot work if you don't touch it stare  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games