Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Need ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonic_Boom33

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 pm
Im going to Nekocon and I have no idea what to cosplay as. Can anyone give me ideas. dont care just need ideas, I like to go crazy and all out. maybe something no one dose alot  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:42 pm
i would be a lot easier to help you if you tell us somethings you like and describe yourself a bit.
I would suggest if you want to do somethign that is hardly done, cosplaying a very new anime or a very old anime, try watching something that is not main stream perhaps.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sonic_Boom33

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:51 pm
Only thing I can say is Iam not much of a girly girl. I dont watch main stream anime much. I'll watch the anime to get to know my char  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:10 pm
Sonic_Boom33
Only thing I can say is Iam not much of a girly girl. I dont watch main stream anime much. I'll watch the anime to get to know my char
just name a few animes that you watch, maybe try cosplaying some sort of mecha, or something that requires body paint those kind of cosplays are rarely seen and usually tend to be popular.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Sonic_Boom33

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 am
I like Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Love Hina, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenjou Tenge, Rosario + Vampire, and Revolutionary Girl Utena. just to name some. plus games  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:46 pm
Sonic_Boom33
I like Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Love Hina, Rurouni Kenshin, Tenjou Tenge, Rosario + Vampire, and Revolutionary Girl Utena. just to name some. plus games
well if you like video games you can try an arcana hearts cosplay, all characters are female and its a fighting game only the 1st one was released in the U.S. you can also try crossplaying it helps widen your choices, maybe think of a favorite male character.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Daveak Shadowsword

Shadowy Mage

12,200 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:48 pm
Go as Mizore from Rosario + Vampire. I think she's cute.... sounds silly because she is just a cartoon character, but I'd date her. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Nightshroud01
Go as Mizore from Rosario + Vampire. I think she's cute.... sounds silly because she is just a cartoon character, but I'd date her. biggrin
its not silly tons of people have anime crushes (there is even a thread about that in this guild) I have a crush on Rukia from bleach @.@  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

SolfeggioNinja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:36 pm
You should also consider your own physical features and budget. For example, if you have long red hair (omg so pretty) you could go as Kenshin, or if you have enough spending for a wig a Utena cosplay would be amazing ^^

Another thing, as girls cosplaying as guys, binding can be hard, or completely ignored. My good friend went as Link once, but didn't want to be bound so she just left it. Most people assumed she was just a fem Link.

If you could name a few features and how much you're willing to spend, I would be more than happy to help. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:40 pm
features is kinda hard to say. as for budget im willing to spend money on what i need. my sister wants to be rogue so i want to be magik  

Sonic_Boom33

Shirtless Werewolf

Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces