I feel compelled to share.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:24 pm
I've recently discovered this company. Actually it's a funny story, I shall share. So I'm going through STUFF at the store, and sadly, supplements don't sell too well. We have to check dates and liquidate constantly. I found two tins from this company rawpaw. One is diatomacious earth (sp?) and the other slippery elm. Both powder form. So I'm like, well, I can't sell it if I have no idea what it is! So I dug around and managed to find some info about what it is and what it's used for. (pest control and the other iisss, immune system I think, this was a while ago.) We also have a tin of raw pumpkin puree. I came across some other supplements they sell. And freaked the heck out when I saw green lipped mussel powder, as it just happened to be something I was looking into buying Cowboy. So I quickly checked their website for prices. It's half the price for 180g of powder than it is for a bottle of 80 500mg capsules. So I'm like HELZ YESS, ORRDDEERRR. BUT they have a minimum of $40 purchase. I'm like, okays, whatever, I'll get more for my money still then if I get the pills right? So I go shopping. Welz, you should see the kind of things they have. heart

rawpaw.ca

They have raw meals of course, in chicken, pork, beef or lamb. Deliverd to your door. Well, maybe not outside Canada, not sure. They have chicken/chicken carcass, whole raw fish, pizzles, necks, bones, tracheas, fruit/veggie purees. It took me a while but finally I settled with 1 16oz veggie/fruit puree, 1lb of raw capon necks, 2 beef pizzles, 1 beef trachea and of course 180g of green lipped mussle powder. Total with taxes 47 bucks.

I has to stop spending money on my pets guys, plz come take my visa away from me crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:52 pm
Oh no Gabby! Didn't you just pay that off? If I was in Canada that thing would be frozen in a block of ice like they did in that one movie with the red haired chick.  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:18 pm
Vanilla eXee
Oh no Gabby! Didn't you just pay that off? If I was in Canada that thing would be frozen in a block of ice like they did in that one movie with the red haired chick.

It's paid off lol, and I only owe dad 220 now, but I need a credit card to buy things online and for emergencies. Like, gasping up my car lol. Then my pay check come and I pay it off again and go oops, I had a lot of "emergencies" this week. I'm trying super hard to only use my debit lately and only buy online if I can pay it off ASAP. Debt is still declining. This Thursday I get like 500 bucks and I haven't used visa yet, so it will pay off everything and then the leftovers go into the cowboy savings account.

And I added a pound of duck wings to my order....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:29 pm
I refuse to look, because I just know that I'd find all sorts of cool stuff and then they'd only ship to Canada!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces