View Results

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:14 pm
Long ago there lived three beautiful sisters, two immortal, and one not. Though this difference, the sisters Stheno, Euryale, and Medusa, all had two things in common. One, was that their hair was of live venomous snakes, and the second was that their stare turned humans into stone.
Medusa, the mortal sister, was slain by Perseus. What the story does not tell is that whilist his travels Perseus fell in love with one of the other sisters, and the two birthed a daughter. When the father killed Medusa, the daughter was stolen away and sent to earth to live among the humans as a punishment.
This is that daughters story of trying to find love in a world she does not belong in. Once they find out, how could anyone love a half-breed monster? How could anyone fall in love with someone they can't even look in the eye without fear of turning into stone?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 pm
[align=center][size=14][color=COLOR1]"Quote"[/color][/size]
[imgleft]DIRECTLINK[/img]
[size=10][color=COLOR2][Name][Age]
[ShortBio][Extra//Info][/color][/size]
[size=14][color=COLOR2]"GaiaName"[/color][/size][/align]

"Come on closer, I don't bite. Much."
User Image
gorgon form
[Diedrae Louise][Three Hundred, appears around Nineteen]
[Over the past three hundred years, Diedrae has been raised by many families. The first, however, gave her the name she still used today. Diedrae never took a last name, Louise is, in fact, her middle name. Since the time she came of age, she has been looking for that special someone to spend her life with. And, in those years, she has killed thousands. Her parents told her that when she found her soul mate, she would be able to look them in the eye without them turning into stone. But, with ever life lost, she has become more hesitant to take the risk.][Ages at a fraction that a human does, however, when she finds her true love they will age at the same speed. Has two forms, one is completely human, the seconds is a fully gorgon form, complete with head of serpents and a full length tail. The second, though, only appears when she is feeling intense anger or frustration.]

"MommiiDearest"

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:59 am
[Accepted Profile]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:04 pm
reserved  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm
I raise you a bump as I'd still like to join, though I'm not sure when I sent in ze Skellie. I can redo if you'd like.

Drunken_Ninja08

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff