Poor Bandy *sniffle* Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:27 pm
I already complained in the appropriate thread, but since I consider so many of you friends and since I don't feel up to sending out PMs to all of you, I'll keep you up to date here as I am able.
I've had headaches for a while. Now I have memory, swallowing and peeing troubles...[like and old man with a prostate problem, lol] and I'm getting clumsy.
Diagnosis: Brain tumor. Benign, slow growing, but needs to be removed.
I'm on a waiting list for a great neurosurgeon who handles the tricky ones, because mine is pushing on the brain stem and intertwangled with important things like carotid arteries and cranial nerves.
While I'm waiting I'm on high dose prednisone and finding latex safe ways to get contrast MRI studies done [there is one brand out of ten that is supplied without a rubber stopper] and botox injections for the pain [one brand out of five is latex free].
Now I just have to get insurance to cooperate and find a facility with a latex safe protocol.
Oh! and I fell in a hole last night playing with the dogs. Did I say I was getting clumsy? And since I'm on aspirin to for my strokes and heart attacks [LOL!] I got some impressive bruises that kept me awake... which gives me migraines. crying
I'm so ready to go home and throw up.
More updates when I get more info that's newsworthy. I know that a lot of this wasn't newsworthy, but bear with me. And yes, I would like some cheese with my whine as long as it isn't sweaty. cheese_whine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:04 pm
But the makes the cheese more mature when it gets sweaty!

On another note, don't die. If you do, I'll have to kill you. Dropping dead is strictly prohibited.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm
That's right, you do not have permission to die. You need to get the proper documentation and a valid passport to do so and I don't believe you've handed any paperwork in triplicate to Gilda. So, I'm sorry, but we just cannot allow it. User Image Ayami hasn't even approved of this. stressed *Throws arms up into the air.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:33 pm
sad  

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:35 pm
As an Officer of the law it's forbiden by law to leave without proper papers.

Will sticky this thread so its easier for all her friends to find and to do all the harassing they need.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 pm
-sends love and hugs- whee I agree with what they said. 3nodding -oh and throws in some hearts and rainbows and pompoms. biggrin -  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:25 pm
Hang in there, Bandy. I'm sure they'll find a protocol that'll work for you. 3nodding *Grabs Psy's booty while she's not looking.* cool  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:07 pm
I'd say that was rather newsworthy our dear Bandy ~ and no, I know for a fact you have not turned in the appropriate forms to Gilda to meander off too far, let alone leave us altogether. *Slips over to give Bandy a very gentle, non-bruising type hug* Hope the insurance cooperates and gets you all patched up good as new. *Luffs*

Thank you, killa, for stickifiying this thread.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:17 pm
Sending my best wishes to you bandy. I still have much more tortu-*cough ahem* Plans for you. ninja Yea that right plans.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Lil Brat

Thank you, killa, for stickifiying this thread.

NP brat and this deserved a sticky, it felt like it was a disapointment if it wasnt.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:11 am
Psyzapp-d
Ayami hasn't even approved of this. stressed *Throws arms up into the air.*

eek
What!?!?!?! crying I have not been notified to approve ANYTHING like this!
Although I am no angel of death sweatdrop

or am I? twisted
Anyway Bandy I User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image you so no, no dying....
I hope the surgery goes perfectly sweets

*smothering sobbing hugs* User Image

((*gets off the social network before she gets caught since there is no social networking this week cat_ninja *))

That's right, I break RULES for Bandy! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:14 pm
Stay strong girly!! Don't give that thing an inch! I send my best as you beat that tumor into a grimy pulp with your resilience. emotion_yatta  

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 am
Die? Did I say anything about dying? Do you guys have any idea how much bother it would be to haunt you all properly without internets? And I'm pretty sure cheerleading costumes and pompoms aren't standard issue, so more red tape there. I have to thank Damey for giving me tools to continue spreading sunshine and rainbows at MW, hopefully without getting caught. *catches Psyzapp's arms and gives them back to her*
You really should be more careful with those. They might come in handy sometime. I recommend keeping them attached at the shoulder. 3nodding
I haven't even done my taxes yet, no time for documentations, passports and all those thingies. I don't even know if we have a cheer-lawyer on Gaia. Tes is the closest I can think of, because he talks so much, but I don't know if we can be friends any more after finding out his disgusting penchant for sick cheeses.
Anyway, my insurance disagrees with the FDA on the subject of botox for migraines and considers it still experimental, while the FDA says it's safe and effective. So the only "news I have is that I get to file an appeal. Appeal used to be a good word, but now it sounds like a tax form.
Thanks for all your kind threats and scotch blessings. Way more fun than advice. heart
Once we get the tumor out and beaten to a pulp, I think it would be fun to have a ceremonial burning and cavort around a huge bonfire making s'mores.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 am
I'll bring the marshmallows~!~~! heart  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:55 am
I hope you bring some vegan ones. *can't remember the last time he had s'mores*

Sick cheeses need love too!
*wipes off his sweaty cheese and puts it in fresh packaging before returning it to the fridge*

Serious Conversations

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff