Submit

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:31 am
Please take good care of yourself and take breaks when you can. 3nodding Just take one day at a time.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am
damecharlie
-snuggles the Banddy- We love our Bandaidd. heart emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

*snuggles backsies* Love you moar. heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

ThisEmptySoul
I'm not sure what could be worse than waking up dead...

Well, I guess being stuck as a vegetable would probably be worse.

Also, I think Gaia must have put the bandaid there just for you.

well, YEAH. Think about it. What if you wake up with a terrible craving for a Slurpee, but you can't talk or move or even blink yes or no if by chance some does get fantastically lucky and ask: do you want a Slurpee? Or if you can't ever eat pie again or cheese or... your husband runs away because he can't take it and sells your house and ends up fabulously happy with another elf and all you can do is lay there and listen to the nurses gossip about it? Wouldn't that be worse? Or if they start talking about the size of your ears and tell each other it's okay to make fun of you because you're in a coma and you can't hear anything, but you can and you can't beat the crap out of them even though you have the skills technically.

Sakura_Moonlight2421
Please take good care of yourself and take breaks when you can. 3nodding Just take one day at a time.

Exactly my thoughts. You're so sweet. I need reminders every now and then. sweatdrop

killafrog
The best kind of love gaia and friends can give blaugh

And yes, I think Gaia wondered what nice thing it could do for me after all of my geezer friends wrote them a nice letter. Thanks, guys. Love ya! emotion_bandaid  

bandaidd
Crew

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:30 am
Please tell me you called the doc out on advising you to come back if it progresses to unconciousness/coma... lol

Stay strong, Bandy; someone's gotta run the fan club/box-fan awareness group, and you know I'd be terrible at it. It would probably just devolve into some bizarre Cult of the Hot Pocket, like tast time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:59 am
I totally did. "Right. If I go into a coma, I'll come right in. Got it." I'm kind of snarky like that.

We both agree on that. You would be terrible at it, which hasn't stopped many megalomaniacs before so you're lucky you have me and I'm gonna make sure you remember that. Wipe that grin off your face private and give me 2000 pushups. Sheesh.
All right everyone. Private Hot-Pants thinks he's special so EVERYONE is going to share his pushups. 200 each until the 2000 are done and you can thank Private Hot-Pants for helping you get in shape.

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:07 am
tch... way to ruin everyone's day, private talk2hand

*starts doing push-ups as High Commander bandaidd instructed*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:09 am
*snickers as she portal's above TES and sits on his back while he does pushups* twisted  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 am
ugh! I really am out of shape. These push-ups just suddenly got harder and I've only just started crying  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:12 am
*Tries not to giggle loudly as she notices the gray hairs on TES's head*  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am
*arms start to wobble*
Must..... do... 200.... gonk *strains*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:33 am
*Giving a soft yawn she opens a small portal and pulls out some weights adding another 5-15 lbs onto TES's back* emotion_awesome  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:40 am
*barely manages to make it through the push-up he was on before his arms give out and he just collapses face first into the floor* crying

I've let you down, High Commander bandaidd gonk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 am
*Gets rid of the weights as they crash into the floor by TES and she calmly walks off his back* Man you really are outta shape, I thought you Dark Elves were supposed to be the stronger warrior type. Ryzan's pampering has made you soft. emotion_eyebrow  

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:06 pm
*huffs and rubs his aching muscles*
Dark elves are actually usually more of the "small and agile" type. Lots of rogues amongst us, there are.

*huffs some more*

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:54 pm
...muscles... burning... shouldn't have worn... 80lb metal suit...

'how did... she know I was... grinning... and why... are even thoughts... in Kirk-speak...'  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic

9,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Marathon 300

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:56 pm
*Looks TES over and pokes at his tummy* Must be those lattes, making you chubby. rolleyes  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff