Poor Bandy *sniffle* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:52 am
Thanks, friends! So... what is going on in the guild?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:00 pm
Hmmm... silence.
Well, I'm not afraid of talking to myself. People with brain tumors can be excused for any number of social faux pas... wonder what the plural of faux pas is. I'm terrible at french words.
No more excuses next week BECAUSE I won't have a brain tumor anymore, heh heh. At least, that's the plan. As soon as I'm able, I'll give you all another brilliant update. Hopefully by 2016!
I know, I know. I miss you, too.
heart  

bandaidd
Crew

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:42 pm
Hey Bandaidd ^^ *Big hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 pm
bandaidd
Hmmm... silence.
Well, I'm not afraid of talking to myself. People with brain tumors can be excused for any number of social faux pas... wonder what the plural of faux pas is. I'm terrible at french words.
No more excuses next week BECAUSE I won't have a brain tumor anymore, heh heh. At least, that's the plan. As soon as I'm able, I'll give you all another brilliant update. Hopefully by 2016!
heart

That's good to hear! I hope everything goes well!  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:45 am
bandaidd
Hmmm... silence.
heart

Love and miss you!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:46 pm
Wait, you have to have a brain tumor to be excused for talking to yourself? gonk Dammit, why didn't anyone tell me before? I've been talking to myself for years!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:52 pm
Survived the surgery. One eye won't open now. Sad news is 3 more surgeries need doing and I actually had to have some brains removed and thrown away. Glad I can still type and walk. Hugs every friend.
emotion_bandaid  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:03 pm
I'm sure it was just extra brains anyway. Bandy doesn't need all that extra stuff weighing her down talk2hand  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 pm
Oh my... At least you're still here. That in itself is a big thing to be thankful for.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:42 pm
Thanks friends!! My brain works kind of funny. Not sure why I said I needed 3 more surgeries.
My eye can open when I exercise it and can see, but I need to exercise the muscles so it's not cross-eyed. Kind of frustrating but interesting at the same time. Makes driving illegal. My docs say it is healing fast and will probably be normal in a few months.
I am also seeing a speech therapist because of some weird things. Talking is harder than typing and naming pictures is hard too. I feel dumb and cry a lot.
I need to sleep about 11 hours a day and rest a lot. I can walk around and go up and down my stairs about 10 times a day on a good day.
Right now I am healing from a trigeminal nerve swelling that hurt so bad about 2 weeks. Love you friends.  

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:32 pm
I think talking uses a different part of the brain than typing. That could be why it's harder for you. In time, you'll probably train yourself to work around it, and things will be easier. Try not to feel bad about it. I know that's a lot easier to say than to do, but I'm still going to tell you.

Sleep is good! It helps you heal. Moving around is important too, so I'm glad you're able to do some of both.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 pm
You've been through a lot, especially with this surgery, so it's good to try to keep in mind that it's okay to stumble. It's only natural that some things will be a bit of a struggle now. That doesn't make you dumb. It just means you're human.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:51 am
I can say nothing more than what Kits and Tes have said for encouragement except that I love and miss you and am praying for a speedy recovery!! <3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:28 pm
Thanks friends! Love you guys.
Yesterday was painless and more energy...happy day! Tired today, but not a cry-nursey. Hubby set up a cool Christmas village around our Christmas tree. Maybe I will take and post a picture... seems like that is possible.  

bandaidd
Crew

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:54 pm
Yay for good days! cat_blaugh I hope you start to have a lot more of them!  
Serious Conversations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff