Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Goku sat within a tree idling causally as his feet moved back and forth. Within his paw he held the most delectable jelly-filled doughnut one could sink their teeth into and sing its praises on sugar-filled high laughter. If one thing could satisfy his love of life it was this one very important ingredient.

"Yeah this is the life.... " he chuckled as he licked the dribbling jelly from escaping, "Now all I need is to kick some butt and we're all set!" he swung a fist and almost dropped his doughnut. Throwing himself forward he reached out and caught his prize in the nick of time. But his tail now was holding him as he hung upside down like a monkey.

"Heh I didn't know I could do that. Now how in the heck do I get down"?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:17 pm
Rein_Carnation

User Image

"Let's get outta here!" The baddie's eyes widened as his friend went sailing over his head. He'd barely hit the ground and bounced before both were up and running down the road.

"An' y'all stay th' gol'damn hell outta my yard, ya little bastards!" Bo grinned as she dusted her hands off. "That'll learn ya li'l twerps, hangin' 'round my yard." The cow gave an amused snort as she closed the gate to her yard. This wasn't the first time she'd come out of her mansion and found a bunch of punks hanging around in her yard. Despite the number of times she's (often physically) removed them from her yard, they always came back after a few days.

Bo sighed heavily as she walked down the road towards town. It was market day, and she hated market day. Having to deal with the merchants, the teeming masses... man, it was enough to make anyone mean-tempered.

"Ah ain' mean-tempered... much," she muttered as she walked around a turn in the road. She's just passed by a large tree when a doughnut appeared inches from her face.

"What in th' hell?!" Bo stumbled backwards and looked up at the kat hanging by it's tail from the tree. Fists on hips, she arched an eyebrow as she debated turning him into a punching bag. "Min' tellin' me just what in th' hell you're doin' up there, scarin' decent folk like that?"  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 pm
Goku blinked has he looked directly to dark green eyes of amazement. Well he could of thought other things but his mind didn't speak it. He hadn't heard her ruckus before but he was about to find out.

"Who me?" he asked with a grin, "Oh I was saving my doughnut from its most certain demise. Can't be too careful with demons that lurk around. One time you turn your back and they'll steal you blind" he said all serious like, "So I did the only thing worthy of this doughnut.... I saved it from most certain doom!"

Swinging himself away from her he dismounted still holding his doughnut. He grinned at her child-like and showed off his prize.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm
Rein_Carnation

At the mention of demons, Bo's eyes flicked from left to right, scanning the tree line on either side of the road. Oh, she knew she wouldn't have a snowball's chance in the desert of taking on a demon, but she'd make damn certain they'd have some broken teeth before she went down.

"You tryin' to tell me that some demon's wantin' that there doughnut?" She snorted in amusement at the smaller fae. "That mus' be some fine eatin' right there, I s'pose." She reached down and pinched off a piece of the doughnut, popping it into her mouth and chewing slowly. "Mm, ain' bad, I make better though." She smirked as she stood there, hands back on hips.

"So, what'cher name, shortie? I ain' seen you 'round here before." She scanned the smaller fae slowly. She had to admit, for a doughnut-obsessed, staff-wielding, headband-wearing nut... he was kinda cute. A nut, but definitely cute.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 pm
Goku blinked as she stole away a piece of his prize, that sugary goodness that tickled your tongue. But he didn't fuss because she was without a doubt not a demon. Sassy yes but not a creature he'd pummel with his staff like there was no tomorrow. He was mighty and they shook in his wake when the little fae was on the prowl.

He grinned looking up at her, "Son Goku. But you can call me Goku" he smiled at her with that child-like sweetness. Taking the rest of the doughnut he tore off half and offered it to her, "Here have some more" he motioned to her with a generous smile. The other he firmly popped into his mouth and chewed vigorously. He could bug the heck out of Kalico later for more doughnuts.

"Okay what's your name? Its rude saying hey lady... or hey you" he chuckled as in pissing off demons always was his forte no matter how small he was. She was a pretty lady he definitely held respect for because she could definitely knock him on his a** if she wanted to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:58 pm
Rein_Carnation

Bo smiled as she took the half doughnut and took a bite, chewing thoughtfully. "Name's Bo. Bo Veneaux. 'spite what th' folks in town say, I own th' plantation up th' road. I jus' rent 'bout half of it to farmers an' ranchers."

She licked her fingers slowly. "Right tasty, thanks fer th' snack. You headin' to town? I gotta pick up some goods, iff'n ya want to join me." She looked down at Goku again and shook her head with a smile as she started walking. She certainly had a way of attracting the more interesting folk around these parts, she thought in amusement.  

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:24 am
Rein_Carnation

((Just a friendly reminder. wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:50 pm
Goku looked at her in awe for she certainly was much bigger then him put together. He liked traveling on his own but his mind was rewritten with him agreeing to join her on a trip to town.

"Sure I'll tag along. You never know what's going to jump out at you.... hee hee demons like stalking the unprepared." He patted himself on the chest and waved his staff, "That's what I'm good at.. whooping their butts. And you definitely could so we'll be just fine".

Goku mused thinking about them encountering demons and grinned, "They don't stnd a chance.. you'll see Ms. Bo". With that he starting walking beside her but not too close. The little spunky fae knew this cow girl liked a little space.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am
Rein_Carnation

Bo chuckled and shook her head at the smaller kat. "You sure're an interestin' one," the cow couldn't help but smile at the overly enthusiastic, staff-wielding kat. "So, uh, what 'xactly got ya into whoopin' up on demons? Ain' 'xactly what I'd call a job with good health care."

As they walked, Bo kept an eye on the road ahead of them. She knew her own luck with attracting the interesting ones, she was more concerned about this particular interesting one possibly attracting actual demons, and that was one headache she could certainly do without!  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games