Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Suggestions & feedback
I have a few suggestions!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:13 pm
I was thinking an introductory board might be a nice touch on the first forum that comes up with you click "view forums" so people can start by introducing themselves and adding whatever info they would like and put what they would like us to call them and all of that, but aren't obligated to share anything they don't want to.

If you wanted to do Biblical games or games pertaining to a Biblical reference for either gold, prizes, or just for fun. Like...some simple ideas would be like a word scramble, a puzzle, or something of that sort if you planned to have activities in the guild. If not, that's also okay since I enjoy the fellowship the most smile just figured I'd post to suggest something ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm
Great ideas! mrgreen You go ahead and make the board, or sub forum if you want to. Some games would be nice. The guild funds can be used what ever way you want. 3nodding If you need gold for games, I always have some I wouldn't mind donating.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:06 pm
Garland-Green
Great ideas! mrgreen You go ahead and make the board, or sub forum if you want to. Some games would be nice. The guild funds can be used what ever way you want. 3nodding If you need gold for games, I always have some I wouldn't mind donating.

I'll have to truly think over the game thing if I'll be in charge, or if we can have games that two people can check on. I may be able to think of something, but need to make sure I'll be able to check on it since life is getting a bit busy. Have to go to my in-laws a few days a week to cook for 'em so I should be able to sign in once a day. I'll try to think of a game or perhaps an avvie contest or something fun.

If an introduction board isn't there already, I don't mind adding one smile

As of now, I don't need any gold for games since I haven't thought of a specific idea just yet. Either way, if it's a small prize like 1,000g or something then no worries, I'll be able to have that covered if I think of something.  
Suggestions & feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games