Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Cray_All_Day513

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 am
Thank you so much for inviting me!!! A little bit about me, my name is Jordan Price-Parker, my friends call me JPP. I'm 17 years old. Music and sports are a big part of my life. I play football, basketball, and baseball for my school. I also play guitar. My favorite bands are Skillet, RED, Thousand Foot Krutch, Family Force 5 and tobyMac. If any of you have ever heard of Creation Festival, I am a regular attendee =)

For the list:
1. I have one dog named Angel
2. I have 2, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." ~ Deuteronomy 31:6, and "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes" ~ Romans 1:16
3. I love Romans, Ephesians and Hebrews. John is my favorite gospel
4. I am a Presbyterian Christian
5. I live in the USA
6. My favorite color is Orange
7. I have a part-time job working at a Sporting Goods store, but I am also an avid volunteer with my youth group, feeding the homeless in Philadelphia on many occasions. I will also be attending college next year to study Youth Ministry, and hopefully move onto Seminary after that

Once again, thank you for the invite! It means a lot to have a place to go and not be ridiculed because of my beliefs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:37 pm
I am Tyro474
i have a male cat named Timmy he is flame piont saimese and tabby mix

i can't remeber where my favorite verse is but i remember part of the verse:For it is through the Lord that we will trample down our enemies. i think it might be in Psalms i am reading through the bible from front to cover and i am in proverbs right now.

My favorite book of the Bilbe is Genisis

I am nondonomitory Christain i will go to any church thats christain even catholic

I am an American of Forht Generation on Mexican side and third on white side.

my favorite color is blue

i am currently a student and 16 years of age i started reading the Bible at 14  

Tyro Starblade

Interesting Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:31 pm
Cray_All_Day513
Thank you so much for inviting me!!! A little bit about me, my name is Jordan Price-Parker, my friends call me JPP. I'm 17 years old. Music and sports are a big part of my life. I play football, basketball, and baseball for my school. I also play guitar. My favorite bands are Skillet, RED, Thousand Foot Krutch, Family Force 5 and tobyMac. If any of you have ever heard of Creation Festival, I am a regular attendee =)

For the list:
2. I have 2, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." ~ Deuteronomy 31:6, and "For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes" ~ Romans 1:16
5. I live in the USA
7. I have a part-time job working at a Sporting Goods store, but I am also an avid volunteer with my youth group, feeding the homeless in Philadelphia on many occasions. I will also be attending college next year to study Youth Ministry, and hopefully move onto Seminary after that

Once again, thank you for the invite! It means a lot to have a place to go and not be ridiculed because of my beliefs.
Thank you for accepting the invitation, and welcome to the guild. smile I am unfamiliar with Creation Festival. What type of event is it? What takes place there?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:33 pm
Tyro474
I am Tyro474

i can't remeber where my favorite verse is but i remember part of the verse:For it is through the Lord that we will trample down our enemies. i think it might be in Psalms i am reading through the bible from front to cover and i am in proverbs right now.

I am nondonomitory Christain i will go to any church thats christain even catholic

It is great to have you here! Welcome to the guild! smile
Did you read the Bible through?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Tyro Starblade

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:15 pm
Garland-Green
Tyro474
I am Tyro474

It is great to have you here! Welcome to the guild! smile
Did you read the Bible through?
i am still in proverbs  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:36 am
Hey everyone! My name is Linda. I'm twenty years old, soon to be twenty one in August and I live in the New York part of the USA. I have two turtles named Isaac and Newton. I currently work at a K-5 school teaching second graders. My favorite book of the bible so far is Romans. As far as my favorite verse, it would have to be 2 Corinthians 12:10. My favorite color is green and that's all I can think of to say right now. Thanks for inviting me smile  

mighty2save

Hilarious Noob

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Honey Sprinkles

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 am
Hello my name is Monica, but you can call me by my username as well. Thank you very much for inviting me to this guild.

+ I have a chihuahua named Chispo (I didn't name him, Mama did) and a red beta fish named Herman.
+ I am Roman Catholic.
+ I live in the United States of America.
+ I am Puerto Rican.
+ My favorite colors are purple, pink, red, and black (although this isn't really considered a color).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Hi! My name is Caitlin and I'm 25 years old..Was born in the JW's but fortunately left at 18 and I've been a non-denominational Christian for 3 years now. My favorite color is purple and I live in Pittsburgh.

Also, thanks for inviting me. <3  

Lady Mallory

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Xshizu93X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:17 am
Hello! My name is Danz and I'm 18 years old. I want to say thank you for inviting me to join this guild. I have a dog named Prince and it's a shih tzu. :> I am a Roman Catholic. My life verses are Philippians 4:13 and Galatians 6:9. These verses helped me achieve my goals in life. smile Green is my favorite color. Cello is my instrument. I love painting (but I'm not good at it crying ).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:50 pm
mighty2save
Hey everyone! My name is Linda. I'm twenty years old, soon to be twenty one in August and I live in the New York part of the USA. I have two turtles named Isaac and Newton. I currently work at a K-5 school teaching second graders. My favorite book of the bible so far is Romans. As far as my favorite verse, it would have to be 2 Corinthians 12:10. My favorite color is green and that's all I can think of to say right now. Thanks for inviting me smile

You are welcome and thank you for accepting the invitation. =)
What kind of turtles are they? I used to have two when I was younger.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm
Haute Macabre
Hi! My name is Caitlin and I'm 25 years old..Was born in the JW's but fortunately left at 18 and I've been a non-denominational Christian for 3 years now. My favorite color is purple and I live in Pittsburgh.

Also, thanks for inviting me. <3

Welcome to the guild, and thank you for accepting the invitation!
smile Was it hard getting out? I hope I am not being too personal, if I am just ignore my question.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:53 pm
Honey Sprinkles
Hello my name is Monica, but you can call me by my username as well. Thank you very much for inviting me to this guild.

+ I have a chihuahua named Chispo (I didn't name him, Mama did) and a red beta fish named Herman.
+ I am Roman Catholic.
+ I am Puerto Rican.
+ My favorite colors are purple, pink, red, and black (although this isn't really considered a color).

Hello Monica.
Thank you for accepting the invitation, and welcome to the guild! smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:55 pm
Xshizu93X
Hello! My name is Danz and I'm 18 years old. I want to say thank you for inviting me to join this guild. I have a dog named Prince and it's a shih tzu. :> I am a Roman Catholic. My life verses are Philippians 4:13 and Galatians 6:9. These verses helped me achieve my goals in life. smile Green is my favorite color. Cello is my instrument. I love painting (but I'm not good at it crying ).
Thank you for accepting the invitation, and welcome to the guild!
I am a firm believer that anyone can learn how to make art. Be it drawing or painting. I have seen people with no skills develop awesome drawings/paintings. smile
Keep practicing up!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:17 am
Garland-Green
Honey Sprinkles

+ I am Roman Catholic.
+ I am Puerto Rican.

Hello Monica.
Thank you for accepting the invitation, and welcome to the guild! smile

Thank you. smile  

Honey Sprinkles

Dangerous Informer

Cray_All_Day513

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:57 pm
Garland-Green
Cray_All_Day513

For the list:
5. I live in the USA

Thank you for accepting the invitation, and welcome to the guild. smile I am unfamiliar with Creation Festival. What type of event is it? What takes place there?

It is a 4 day music festival that takes place in central Pennsylvania. All of the most popular christian bands are usually there. This year there was Switchfoot, Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Kutless, TobyMac, David Crowder, Tenth Avenue North, and plenty more! There are also many speakers that preach every evening such as Tony Nolan, Reggie Dabbs, Bob Lenz and Nick Vujicic. It's the largest Christian music festival in the world, with 70,000 people attending every year.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games