Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

NamekWoman

Cluttered Lover

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:16 am
Hello! My name is Sam and Im a 23 year old Mom. <3 I love the bible and God so much , it hurts. He's there for me everyday. I'm an Evangelical Christian and my favorite verse is Matthew 18:22. Im a student Majoring in Fine arts and Art History but I work at a Medical Spa for the time being. I hope to have some friends who are God driven, ever since I had my daughter all my friends left me.

I hope everyone is having a blessed day <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:02 pm
Hi Sam! *waves* nice to meet you! Sorry all your friends have seemed to leave you after you had a baby, I pray you'll find some wonderful friends with children soon, it's nice to have friends with that in common, it makes things easier. It's harder for people without children to think about needing sitters to do stuff without, or picking child-friendly places to go.

How old is your little one? Mine are all growing up (17-15-12) but I do daycare so I am always surrounded by other peoples little ones! heart  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Lady Mallory

Lily-livered Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 am
Garland-Green
Haute Macabre
Hi! My name is Caitlin and I'm 25 years old..Was born in the JW's but fortunately left at 18 and I've been a non-denominational Christian for 3 years now. My favorite color is purple and I live in Pittsburgh.

Also, thanks for inviting me. <3

Welcome to the guild, and thank you for accepting the invitation!
smile Was it hard getting out? I hope I am not being too personal, if I am just ignore my question.
A little but I had help through family and friends supporting me. I'm learning about the bible, reading on my own time and going to church. God has helped me grow in every way possible. I'd like to eventually get baptized and do mission work, so that I can help others learn about God and even escape whatever cult or false religion too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:21 pm
Haute Macabre
A little but I had help through family and friends supporting me. I'm learning about the bible, reading on my own time and going to church. God has helped me grow in every way possible. I'd like to eventually get baptized and do mission work, so that I can help others learn about God and even escape whatever cult or false religion too.

Thanks sounds wonderful! It's really a special thing to feel called into being a missionary I think...
I am so glad God is helping you grow so much! welcome and nice to meet you!  

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

Chyuuki-chan

Dedicated Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am
I'm new to here, joined yesterday... You can call me Eva if you want, because I prefer not telling my real name... >o<'' I am 15 years old. Currently a high school student. I live in Finland. And well that's about it. Hi all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:10 am
Hello! My name david im 16
i dont know what knid christian i am i think im a pentecosta.
nice meet you and god bless you mrgreen  

mexicana_John Cena

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 pm
Notchwood
Hello! My name is Sam and Im a 23 year old Mom. <3 I love the bible and God so much , it hurts. He's there for me everyday. I'm an Evangelical Christian and my favorite verse is Matthew 18:22. Im a student Majoring in Fine arts and Art History but I work at a Medical Spa for the time being. I hope to have some friends who are God driven, ever since I had my daughter all my friends left me.

I hope everyone is having a blessed day <3

Hello and welcome! Thank you for joining. <3
That is terrible, and I hope you find some friends that will be loyal, true and kind.
Which of the arts is your favorite? Music, painting, sculpture..?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:53 pm
Haute Macabre
Garland-Green
Haute Macabre
Hi! My name is Caitlin and I'm 25 years old..Was born in the JW's but fortunately left at 18 and I've been a non-denominational Christian for 3 years now. My favorite color is purple and I live in Pittsburgh.

Also, thanks for inviting me. <3

Welcome to the guild, and thank you for accepting the invitation!
smile Was it hard getting out? I hope I am not being too personal, if I am just ignore my question.

It is so awesome that you had support from your family. With God everything is possible! It sounds very interesting. There are definitively many out there who are enslaved by various philosophies, and could use help to see.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 pm
Evasivity
I'm new to here, joined yesterday... You can call me Eva if you want, because I prefer not telling my real name... >o<'' I am 15 years old. Currently a high school student. I live in Finland. And well that's about it. Hi all.
Hello neighbor! smile Welcome to the guild! I am glad you decided to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:56 pm
oj_x chris

Nice to meet you too David! Thank you very much for joining, and God bless you too brother! smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

mexicana_John Cena

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:36 pm
Garland-Green
oj_x chris

Nice to meet you too David! Thank you very much for joining, and God bless you too brother! smile
thank you sir you too mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Hi, I'm Shadow. I am married, two kids. Love my family with all my heart and soul. I have two dogs, bichon and a german mastiff. I also own a chinchilla.
I try to keep an open mind. I am passionate. Love a good debate. Look forward to chatting, debating, and coversing with you all.  

Shadows-shine

Invisible Shapeshifter

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Hello oj_x chris (ahhh! super saiyan) and shadow!
I look forward to getting to know you both!

How old are your children Shadow? I have 3 myself, but they are older, but I do daycare so I am surrounded by children frequently. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:12 am
Garland-Green
Evasivity
Hello neighbor! smile Welcome to the guild! I am glad you decided to join.

Thanks for the warm welcome. c:  

Chyuuki-chan

Dedicated Trainer

Noxious Divinity

Star Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:41 am
Well I guess to start off with everyone can call me Kit, Kit Kat, Kitten, or Fox I really respond to most things yelled in my direction so it doesn't really matter I suppose. My pet doesn't currently live with me but I have a cat named Tara she has a crooked tail and a sassy personality...just like her mum. Currently my favorite verse is 1 Corinthians 13:11 and my favorite book in the bible would have to be Revelations love how cryptic it is puzzles always have been a thing for me. I don't have a denomination because in my book I am just a child of the living God. The church I attend is however a non-denominational church but we are a bit different from most following mostly the teachings of Bill Johnson and others like him. The country I live in is the U.S.A. As of right now my favorite colors are earthy browns, leaf greens, and emeralds with an array of other colors that catch my eye mostly sky blues and soft pinks. Occupation is none right now however I am studying medicine as well as the culinary arts. I have been a sold out christian for really my entire life so yay to all of 20 years! My calling is to be a Prophetess if you aren't sure what that is I am sure that one of the lovely crew members or google can give you some good information seeing as its a bit hard to explain in detail without taking up seven pages worth of typing. Thank you for letting me join the guild!

P.S. Mr. Green Very Nice Ed Avi Thumbs Up.

The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games