Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Daughter of Chronos

Learned Bibliophile

7,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:21 pm
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
1. Name your pets
2. List your favorite Bible verse
3. List your favorite book of the Bible
4. Your denomination/beliefs
5. The name of your country
6. Your favorite color
7. Your occupation

Hey, my name is Ashley and I'm 22, I go by Ash, ummm.... I just kind of came here because I was looking for more of a positive side to Gaia. I'm a Christian, but somewhat of a struggling one I guess. It's kind of hard to explain, but anyway! I have... No pets right now (I'm in a college apartment and they don't like that sooo), yeah. My favorite verse is Joshua 1:9, but my favorite book is probably 1John or Acts... I don't know... It's more like there's special chapters to me out of each one. I'm Pentecostal, but... I say that kind of loosely, I come from a Pentecostal background on one side, Southern Bap. on the other, but not the super strict kind... I'm from the U.S., Kentucky specifically, and... My favorite color is purple... But pink is good too. My occupation right now is a student/security worker at my college. I'm an elementary education major, but I really want to join the Air Force or the Army when I get out. Anyway, if you have any questions, let me know ^^;

Welcome to the guild Ash! Are any of your closest relatives Christian?
How is College going for you? smile

Oh wow, hey ^^;
Um... My mom participates in church, but not really... There's a long story behind that. My dad and his side "believes" but it's more the I was raised with it, but I don't go kind of thing. I graduate college in two weeks. How are you? :3

That is awesome! Congrats. I just started my first year. I've been working before I started college. It is a little different I think here in Norway than in the US. I am going good. Feeling ready for Christmas break.

Thank you :3 Oh wow! Well good luck to you, how has it been so far? I bet you are looking forward to Christmas haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:27 pm
Daughter of Chronos
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
1. Name your pets
6. Your favorite color
7. Your occupation

Hey, my name is Ashley and I'm 22, I go by Ash, ummm.... I just kind of came here because I was looking for more of a positive side to Gaia. I'm a Christian, but somewhat of a struggling one I guess. It's kind of hard to explain, but anyway! I have... No pets right now (I'm in a college apartment and they don't like that sooo), yeah. My favorite verse is Joshua 1:9, but my favorite book is probably 1John or Acts... I don't know... It's more like there's special chapters to me out of each one. I'm Pentecostal, but... I say that kind of loosely, I come from a Pentecostal background on one side, Southern Bap. on the other, but not the super strict kind... I'm from the U.S., Kentucky specifically, and... My favorite color is purple... But pink is good too. My occupation right now is a student/security worker at my college. I'm an elementary education major, but I really want to join the Air Force or the Army when I get out. Anyway, if you have any questions, let me know ^^;

Oh wow, hey ^^;
Um... My mom participates in church, but not really... There's a long story behind that. My dad and his side "believes" but it's more the I was raised with it, but I don't go kind of thing. I graduate college in two weeks. How are you? :3

That is awesome! Congrats. I just started my first year. I've been working before I started college. It is a little different I think here in Norway than in the US. I am going good. Feeling ready for Christmas break.

Thank you :3 Oh wow! Well good luck to you, how has it been so far? I bet you are looking forward to Christmas haha.

It has been hard. I am not used to this type of studying. lol Also some of the things they are trying to teach me in the psychology class I am taking is frustrating me, because even though it is being passed on as science I know it is not true. How was it for you? Do you mind if I ask what kind of classes you are taking?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

You Do Not Exist

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:52 pm
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
1. Have none
2. undecided
3. Undecided
4. Nondenominational
5. America
6. Blue
7. Evangelist (work in progress)
I'm Emily.

Hello Emily! Thank you for accepting the invitation. We are happy to have you with us. You are going to be an evangelist? That is very cool! Are you taking any kind of training, or classes?
at the moment I'm focusing on the bible. I have a lecture for salvation still being edited. I'm going to church just recently started going to the Wednesday night ones. Working on Sunday now.

If you ever want to share some of your lectures with us - we'd be honored. ^_^
What church are you going to? I am just curious as to what kind of churches people attend. You don't have to share the name if you don't want to.

Thrive Church. I haven't gone to the sunday sermons. Wednesday night is for kids and new people to come to the Sunday Sermons  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:12 am
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
1. Have none
2. undecided
3. Undecided
4. Nondenominational
5. America
6. Blue
I'm Emily.

Hello Emily! Thank you for accepting the invitation. We are happy to have you with us. You are going to be an evangelist? That is very cool! Are you taking any kind of training, or classes?
at the moment I'm focusing on the bible. I have a lecture for salvation still being edited. I'm going to church just recently started going to the Wednesday night ones. Working on Sunday now.

What church are you going to? I am just curious as to what kind of churches people attend. You don't have to share the name if you don't want to.

I screwed up so bad  

You Do Not Exist

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:21 am
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
1. Have none
2. undecided
3. Undecided
4. Nondenominational
5. America
6. Blue
I'm Emily.

I screwed up so bad

Everybody messes up at one point or another. I don't know any human that is infallible. ^_^ I know it must have been anything but fun, but was there anything you could bring with you from the experience?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:42 pm
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
1. Have none
2. undecided
3. Undecided
4. Nondenominational
5. America
6. Blue
I'm Emily.

I screwed up so bad

Everybody messes up at one point or another. I don't know any human that is infallible. ^_^ I know it must have been anything but fun, but was there anything you could bring with you from the experience?
it is because God is there. I stood up for my faith last night  

You Do Not Exist

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:55 pm
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady

I screwed up so bad

That usually is tough. If you want to talk about it I am all ears. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:26 pm
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady

I screwed up so bad

if you have skype then I can explain.  

You Do Not Exist

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Lupe Whisperer

Blessed Werewolf

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:28 pm
Garland-Green
Lupe Whisperer
Hey everyone Im new to guild on here. My name is Angela.

1. Name your pets: Vader, Pixie, Poppet
2. List your favorite Bible verse: Isiah 53:5
3. List your favorite book of the Bible: Cant pick a fav
4. Your denomination/beliefs: Holiness
5. The name of your country: USA
6. Your favorite color: purple and orange
7. Your occupation : Im an admissions clerk at the hospital

Hello Angela! Welcome to the guild! Is holiness a Pentecostal church?
What kind of animals are Vader, Pixie and Poppet?

Sorry not been on in a few days so just getting this, but yes Holiness is kind of like Pentecostal. We dont handle snakes or anything though. And Vader is a doberman doggie and poppet and pixie are both siamese kitties. Since then we have also adopted a new doggie too a pit bull named Roxie. Thanks for welcoming me to the guild. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:21 am

To start off with, my name's Rhiannon but you can call me Astra or Rai if you prefer.

1. Name your pets : I've got two collies, they're named Dougie and Katie. We got them from the same litter and they're going to be 6 tomorrow. They're lazy but really hyper and energetic. And very intelligent.
2. List your favorite Bible verse Matthew 10:14, Matthew 7:1-2.
3. List your favorite book of the Bible Matthew probably. Acts.
4. Your denomination/beliefs In short terms, I'm a deist. The basic whole of it is that I believe that God, YHVH exists. I just can't believe that he is deity that intervenes. That's just my personal belief, if people believe that he does that's cool.. Just for me I can't get behind it which is also okay.
5. The name of your country TexasUnited States of America
6. Your favorite color Purple, black and red.
7. Your occupation : I work as a cashier at Target on the weekends, during the week I'm an Accreditation Coordinator at a e-learning company. Right now I'm taking courses and creating outlines for them.

Astra the Fae

Duremian Demigod

20,375 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Team Moira 200

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:55 am
Hey there! I'm Kevin. ^^

1. I have two indoor cats and one outdoor one.
2. Not Sure; Probably Psalm 23:4
3. Not Sure; Still Reading
4. Non-denominational (was raised a Baptist); Evangelical
5. The United States; Virginia
6. Blue
7. Substitute Courier and Library Assistant; College Student

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm
Daughter of Chronos
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
Garland-Green
Daughter of Chronos
1. Name your pets
6. Your favorite color
7. Your occupation

Oh wow, hey ^^;

Very much so. lol. Exams are coming up very soon. *Exam nerves*  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:54 pm
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady

I screwed up so bad

if you have skype then I can explain.

I sent you a PM. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:58 pm
Lupe Whisperer
Garland-Green
Lupe Whisperer
Hey everyone Im new to guild on here. My name is Angela.

1. Name your pets: Vader, Pixie, Poppet
2. List your favorite Bible verse: Isiah 53:5
3. List your favorite book of the Bible: Cant pick a fav
4. Your denomination/beliefs: Holiness
5. The name of your country: USA
6. Your favorite color: purple and orange
7. Your occupation : Im an admissions clerk at the hospital

Hello Angela! Welcome to the guild! Is holiness a Pentecostal church?
What kind of animals are Vader, Pixie and Poppet?

Sorry not been on in a few days so just getting this, but yes Holiness is kind of like Pentecostal. We dont handle snakes or anything though. And Vader is a doberman doggie and poppet and pixie are both siamese kitties. Since then we have also adopted a new doggie too a pit bull named Roxie. Thanks for welcoming me to the guild. smile

Interesting. I have little experience with the Pentecostal church. What would you say distinguishes it from other churches? I've got a Parson Russell Terrier. He's three years old this month. We have had him for a year now. It is the least I can do. =D  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:02 pm
Astra Green

To start off with, my name's Rhiannon but you can call me Astra or Rai if you prefer.

1. Name your pets : I've got two collies, they're named Dougie and Katie. We got them from the same litter and they're going to be 6 tomorrow. They're lazy but really hyper and energetic. And very intelligent.
2. List your favorite Bible verse Matthew 10:14, Matthew 7:1-2.
3. List your favorite book of the Bible Matthew probably. Acts.
4. Your denomination/beliefs In short terms, I'm a deist. The basic whole of it is that I believe that God, YHVH exists. I just can't believe that he is deity that intervenes. That's just my personal belief, if people believe that he does that's cool.. Just for me I can't get behind it which is also okay.
5. The name of your country TexasUnited States of America
6. Your favorite color Purple, black and red.
7. Your occupation : I work as a cashier at Target on the weekends, during the week I'm an Accreditation Coordinator at a e-learning company. Right now I'm taking courses and creating outlines for them.

Welcome to the guild Astra of the stars! I believe and I have experienced that God intervened in my life through Jesus, and that He is still working in me. Sounds crazy, but it is true. Stick around though, and talk to us. We would be more than happy to share our experiences with you. =) Lucky that your dogs are lazy. Mine is a devious rocket.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games