Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:47 am
Helena Lilith
1. Name your pets.
I have a black and white cat named Zelda.
2. List your favorite Bible verse.
I don't exactly have a favorite because I love many but I love "I can do all this through christ that strengthens me".
3.List your favorite book of the Bible.
I love the 4 gospels of the bible, 1 Corinthians, and Revelations.
4. Your denomination/beliefs .
I ama southern Baptist. I believe in the holy Trinity and Baptistism
5. The name of your country.
United States of america.
6. Your favorite color.
Black
7. Your occupation .
Cosmetologist in the making but currently un employed.

Hello and welcome to the guild Helena! I like Southern baptists. Their dedication. How is your job search going? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:59 pm
Hello everyone. I am new to the guild. My name is tiger alchemist. You can call me tiger or mel. I will answer to either. I have been raised in the United Methodist Church. My dad is a minister, and he is the first person that I go to when I have questions about the Bible, faith, or anything else that has to do with religion. There are some questions though that you don't want to ask your dad about.

My favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11. It has helped me through many difficult times. Hope is very important to me. If I had to chose a favorite book of the Bible, I would choose Psalms.  

tiger alchemist

Aoife

Beloved Worshipper

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:07 pm
Aoife
Hello! What a great guild, looking forward to chatting with y'all here whenever I get here...which may be very hit or miss, I am pretty busy with real life.

1. I have a cute cocker spaniel doggie named Maizy and a pretty old small cat named Plato, but we just call her kitty usually. I am much more a cat person, hubby is the dog person, but I like the dog I have.

2. My favorite Bible verse is kinda my life verse. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5.6

3. My favorite books of the Bible are Psalms, Proverbs and James. They are encouraging, common-sense, and really show you HOW to live as a Christian.

4. I am non-denom Pentecostal

5. I live in the USA

6. I am at least 10 years older that the oldest one I saw listed here smile and many many more years older than the average here I suppose. I have 3 children, 17, 15 and 12 (girl, boy, girl) and have been married 20 years this past May.

7. I am a family day-care provider and the Women's Ministry leader in my church.

My two oldest children are gearing up to go on a mission trip to Jamaica with their youth group this august, so I have been busy raising money with them to go. I have been making and selling cake-pops like mad, it's practically turned into another business for me. I really need another few hundred dollars ASAP to get their pass-ports THIS WEEK, so if y'all could pray for that to come in for me, I'd appreciate it! smile

bless you all!

Hello again all! hehe
I haven't been here in awhile...I found my post from 2013 I think it was...
my children are now 22, 19, 17, May will be my 25th wedding anniversary...
I am still the women's ministry leader and (now) an elder at the same church I've been attending...
children made it to and back from that trip and others...
God is still Good!
3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:17 am
Hi everyone. My name is Blue. Thank you for inviting me smile

1. Blake, my dog
2. Hosea 2:19
3. Hosea
4. Christian
5. US
6. Blue
7. Disabled  

Bluerose Flower31

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:02 am
Bluerose Flower 31
Hi everyone. My name is Blue. Thank you for inviting me smile

1. Blake, my dog
2. Hosea 2:19
3. Hosea
4. Christian
5. US
6. Blue
7. Disabled

Thank you for accepting the invitation Blue! We are happy to have you with us. Welcome to the guild! I hope you will enjoy your time here and that there will be many learning and teaching experiences for you here. ^_^

I always ask a few questions about what people like. Why is Hosea your favorite part of the Bible?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:05 am
Aoife
Aoife
Hello! What a great guild, looking forward to chatting with y'all here whenever I get here...which may be very hit or miss, I am pretty busy with real life.

1. I have a cute cocker spaniel doggie named Maizy and a pretty old small cat named Plato, but we just call her kitty usually. I am much more a cat person, hubby is the dog person, but I like the dog I have.

2. My favorite Bible verse is kinda my life verse. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5.6

3. My favorite books of the Bible are Psalms, Proverbs and James. They are encouraging, common-sense, and really show you HOW to live as a Christian.

4. I am non-denom Pentecostal

5. I live in the USA

6. I am at least 10 years older that the oldest one I saw listed here smile and many many more years older than the average here I suppose. I have 3 children, 17, 15 and 12 (girl, boy, girl) and have been married 20 years this past May.

7. I am a family day-care provider and the Women's Ministry leader in my church.

My two oldest children are gearing up to go on a mission trip to Jamaica with their youth group this august, so I have been busy raising money with them to go. I have been making and selling cake-pops like mad, it's practically turned into another business for me. I really need another few hundred dollars ASAP to get their pass-ports THIS WEEK, so if y'all could pray for that to come in for me, I'd appreciate it! smile

bless you all!

Hello again all! hehe
I haven't been here in awhile...I found my post from 2013 I think it was...
my children are now 22, 19, 17, May will be my 25th wedding anniversary...
I am still the women's ministry leader and (now) an elder at the same church I've been attending...
children made it to and back from that trip and others...
God is still Good!
3nodding heart

Hello again!
It is great to see you again! How is it being a ministry leader? What kind of things does it involve?

25 years is a long time! Congratulations in advance!

God is always good. 3nodding  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Avathy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:42 pm
Hey, you can call me Ava.

1. I don't own any pets currently, but in the future I would really like a shiba-inu if I have the time to take care of one!
2. Hmm... I have a couple, but the one that came to mind first was Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
3. I really enjoy the Book of Psalms in the Bible. It has given me great peace in times of trial over the years.
4. I am from the Alliance Church. But I also agree with most Baptist/Pentacostal churches.
5. I'm from Canada! Haven't met too many from Canada on here yet.
6. I am a fan of neutrals and shades.
7. I work as a full-time pastry chef at Duchess Bake Shop smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 9:55 am
Avathy
Hey, you can call me Ava.

1. I don't own any pets currently, but in the future I would really like a shiba-inu if I have the time to take care of one!
2. Hmm... I have a couple, but the one that came to mind first was Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer."
3. I really enjoy the Book of Psalms in the Bible. It has given me great peace in times of trial over the years.
4. I am from the Alliance Church. But I also agree with most Baptist/Pentacostal churches.
5. I'm from Canada! Haven't met too many from Canada on here yet.
6. I am a fan of neutrals and shades.
7. I work as a full-time pastry chef at Duchess Bake Shop smile

Hello Ava. Welcome to the guild! smile

What is the Alliance Church?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Scarlet Puppet

Hardworking Raider

12,700 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Buggin' 500
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 9:33 am
My name: Varen
Name of pets: Lithy
List favorite Bible verse:
~Corinthians 13:4-8~
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.
List favorite book of the Bible: Esther
Denomination/beliefs: Christian Baptist
The name of country: North Carolina, USA
Favorite color: Red

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 4:26 pm
═════════════════════════════════════════════

My current Username is preferred ~
however Axel, Reno, and Lea work for those who prefer to
acknowledge the characters this account is modeled after.
╮(─▽─)╭

✞Name your pets:
Male black and white cat named Benzi
Female brown tabby named Hunni
Mix Breed Corgi terrier named Takoda

✞List your favorite Bible verse:
N/A
✞List your favorite book of the Bible:
N/A
✞Your denomination/beliefs:
Christian
✞Your favorite color:
Black, Turquoise, Teal, Silver
✞Your hobbies & interests:
Video Games
Reading
Digital Art
Nature/Animals

Feel free to shoot me friend requests if ya want ~ tho I'm rarely ever on (┛≖Д≖)┛

Ignite My Keyblade

Shirtless Conqueror

7,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

electrified fairytale

Feral Fairy

16,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 5:42 pm
Hi! Ya'll can call me Electrified Fairytale, Fairy, etc. 3nodding

1. Name your pets
No pets, just a lucky bamboo plant named Bambi

2. List your favorite Bible verse
Psalm 94:19 - "When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me great joy."

3. List your favorite book of the Bible
Job

4. Your denomination/beliefs
Bible Churches/Christian

5. The name of your country
United States

6. Your favorite color
Blue

7. Your occupation
Media Production Artist  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:19 am
Feel free to call me Vondra.

1. Name your pets
None.
2. List your favorite Bible verse
It depends upon the season that I'm in. I currently don't have a favorite verse at the moment.
3. List your favorite book of the Bible
I've read them all, so I don't have one.
4. Your denomination/beliefs
I grew up Assemblies of God. My beliefs mainly follow their doctrine except for the part where they say that speaking in tongues is THE gift of the Holy Spirit. I believe that it's not the only gift of the Holy Spirit, but one of the few gifts of the Holy Spirit.
5. The name of your country
USA
6. Your favorite color
Dark green and my second favorite is blue
7. Your occupation
College student/work at a call center  

Vondra

Lazarus Drake

4,750 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:16 am
Hello! Just joined. ^_^
Not really sure what to do in a Gaia guild, but really happy to have found this one!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:30 pm
Hello! My name is Rebekah and I'm 19. I've been a Christian for as long as I can remember. I recently joined Gaia again and I'm really glad to see a guild like this exists! I feel embarrassed to admit it but, due to memory and attention issues I've never read the Bible fully and what I did I have forgotten so I am attempting to read it again! If anyone else also has memory and attention issues and has any tips to help me understand it I'd really appreciate it. heart Also feel free to add me. 3nodding  

bekachu

The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces