Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Madame_Raine

Wealthy Lover

15,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:31 pm
Hi. I'm not exactly new, but I recently started becoming more active in the guild areas. It's nice to see this guild is still pretty active. I've missed reading the bible and have had trouble finding time for it (which is not a good excuse, i know). Hopefully participating here more will help me to direct my focus on the scriptures.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:14 pm
My name is Sarah.

fave verse:
Philippians 4:6-7 (Do not be anxious but in every situation, by prayer and petition, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Jesus Christ) ... i currently have a tumblr devoted to this verse: ThanksgivingPages

fave book:
Ecclesiastes & Proverbs for that daily encouragement and wisdom.

I think I'm non-denominational (Calvary Chapel)

USA born and raised

current English major student and teacher.

Looking to make new Christian friends and fellowship due to a lack of it in my new town.  

icecreamcoloredgirl

O.G. Fatcat

Sajjue

Sparkly Fairy

9,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:38 am
1. I have one dog, her name is Lilly
2. I dunno sad
3. Luke
4. Episcopal/Anglican
5. Brazil
6. Grey
7. I teach English as a foreign language  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:57 am
Hi, i'm new. My name is Sandra and I am a Christian from Canada. I have always been a Christian, but got more serious about it a few years ago. Basically I love Jesus and I try my best to live a Christian life. I grew up Catholic, but right now I am actually looking into other churches, just to see if I can find a Christian church that talks more in-depth about things. Also I actually had dreams about Jesus before, where he saved me. Of-course I don't know if it was really him or a dream, but they were very powerful to me and only made me feel closer to Jesus.

I find it sad how there is less and less people who believe in God. Also how Christians seem to get looked down on a lot now. Good morals are often mocked and immoral things are being pushed as good, more and more by the media. Like the bible says, in the last days the world will be upside down. What's good and moral will be pushed as bad, and what's bad will be pushed as good. Just a random thought, lol. I am also really into spiritual warfare and looking up stuff like that. I think it's interesting to think about how there is a real battle of good vs evil going on right now around us.

I Also love animals and esp cats. My cat's name is Amaya and she's my baby.^^ Also I am typing with one hand because I broke my right wrist(right handed) so sorry for any mistakes!

Princess Jaydenn

Sparkling Loiterer

Kaliscan

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:35 pm
Hello! I just discovered this thread.

I joined so that I could have resources to help me find out the truth and to see which religion is best for me. Looks like I found it. To be honest I didn't think I would be back on this path again but when I hopped from belief to belief and other religions I kept feeling like I was still missing a lot. So I'm trying this again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:49 pm
My name: Michelle

Name of pets: Litha

List favorite Bible verse:
~Corinthians 13:4-8~
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

List favorite book of the Bible: Esther

Denomination/beliefs: Christian Baptist

The name of country: North Carolina, USA

Favorite color: Yellow and Green

Azure Shell

DarkoBunnie

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2021 7:16 pm
My Pets Name
Buster and Hask

List your favorite Bible verse
“A Woman who Fears the Lord shall be Praised”

List your favorite book of the Bible
Pslams and Proverbs

Your denomination/beliefs
I am a very conservative, private Khristian.
My beliefs are keep your business your own damn self.

The name of your country
City of L0V3

Your favorite color
Lite pink

Your occupation
Church Go-er  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:36 pm
Hi peeps  

Swordsman of God

KOKlRl

Familiar Friend

8,675 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:42 pm
Hello,

My name is Brandan but my screen name is Kokiri. I'm 24 years old and have been on Gaia since 2007 and this isn't my original account. I joined this guild due to my journey back to Christ Jesus back in June 27, 2021.

I still struggle with homosexuality, alcohol (Not as bad as I use to be), smoking 420/Vaping, Lust and most of all I was diagnosed Bipolar 1 at a early teenage age along with ADD & ADHD but doesn't excuse me, I am indeed a sinner in need of Christ Jesus. I still have been slipping but I know I must continue battling against my own demons of sin.

I have seen God work in my life and I know that majority of my problems are from my own earthly desires of my flesh such as my anger problems, lust, gluttony (I eat wayyyyyyyy to much, I'm telling you I can order a whole 12 case of Taco Bell crunchy Tacos and eat them all),,, :/

I still have a lot to change about myself so I can glorify my Heavenly Father whom is in Heaven. I wanna see HIM, my past loved ones and most of all YOU too whoever is reading my testimony.

I have come a long way, I have been a liar, I have stole which makes me a thief, I have done many things I am not proud of and if could I would have said I didn't wanna do it, it had a lot to due with peer pressure, fear, ect. I know this... That God sent his ONE and ONLY begotten Son that whosever believe in him shall have eternal life. The day I truly give up the desires of my flesh I know I'll be a faithful servant to my Lord Jesus Christ I believe.

I could go on and on...... Feel free to message me OR we can chat about our testimonies , share the Gospel, and share love in our Lord Jesus Christ.

We don't have much longer everyone and we live in a fallen world but I look forward to the new Heaven and Earth and seeing our MIGHTY KING JESUS and our loved ones all at peace, good health, no more hate, no more disease, no more negativity, no more pain!!

Amen.

I hope my introduction to myself has helped you!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:04 pm
KOKlRl
Hello,

My name is Brandan but my screen name is Kokiri. I'm 24 years old and have been on Gaia since 2007 and this isn't my original account. I joined this guild due to my journey back to Christ Jesus back in June 27, 2021.

I still struggle with homosexuality, alcohol (Not as bad as I use to be), smoking 420/Vaping, Lust and most of all I was diagnosed Bipolar 1 at a early teenage age along with ADD & ADHD but doesn't excuse me, I am indeed a sinner in need of Christ Jesus. I still have been slipping but I know I must continue battling against my own demons of sin.

I have seen God work in my life and I know that majority of my problems are from my own earthly desires of my flesh such as my anger problems, lust, gluttony (I eat wayyyyyyyy to much, I'm telling you I can order a whole 12 case of Taco Bell crunchy Tacos and eat them all),,, :/

I still have a lot to change about myself so I can glorify my Heavenly Father whom is in Heaven. I wanna see HIM, my past loved ones and most of all YOU too whoever is reading my testimony.

I have come a long way, I have been a liar, I have stole which makes me a thief, I have done many things I am not proud of and if could I would have said I didn't wanna do it, it had a lot to due with peer pressure, fear, ect. I know this... That God sent his ONE and ONLY begotten Son that whosever believe in him shall have eternal life. The day I truly give up the desires of my flesh I know I'll be a faithful servant to my Lord Jesus Christ I believe.

I could go on and on...... Feel free to message me OR we can chat about our testimonies , share the Gospel, and share love in our Lord Jesus Christ.

We don't have much longer everyone and we live in a fallen world but I look forward to the new Heaven and Earth and seeing our MIGHTY KING JESUS and our loved ones all at peace, good health, no more hate, no more disease, no more negativity, no more pain!!

Amen.

Incredibly brave post brother. Keep staying in the faith and walking the path. PM me any time for prayers or just general fellowship. I too have mental health issues I deal with that are pretty intense. Anyway I just read your post and Holy Spirit moved me to make this reply. Have a blessed night/day my brother.  

knives699874

knives699874

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:16 pm
Double Post.
My name is Sean, I'm 32 years old and I'm from the midwest.
My denomination is Catholic in background but I do not agree with the direction the church has gone in recent years. But I guess thats a topic for another time. My favorite color is hard to say because I like all the colors.
I am currently working on starting my own business.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:35 am
knives699874
KOKlRl
Hello,

Amen.

Incredibly brave post brother. Keep staying in the faith and walking the path. PM me any time for prayers or just general fellowship. I too have mental health issues I deal with that are pretty intense. Anyway I just read your post and Holy Spirit moved me to make this reply. Have a blessed night/day my brother.

Thank you! Truth always overcomes fear or any lies.
I also happen to be from the Midwest, grew up in a family of Southern Baptist, the church I go to is Non-denominational. I believe that Jesus wants all of us back/ to come home to HIM.

Thank you for your reply, wasn't expecting response. I suppose God really does see my trying and your post has brightened my mood today. Have a blessed day sir!  

KOKlRl

Familiar Friend

8,675 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:45 am
I would like to officially welcome all new members to the guild, and say that all though not all posts in the welcome thread are replied to - they are read. Don't feel shy to use the guild as the resource that it is. Ask questions, get involved in threads. Don't be be afraid to post things in the wrong forums etc, things can be moved and so on. Again; welcome! Do feel at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:53 pm
hi hii..

1. Name your pets -Her name is Prancey, she is a solid black Shitzu

2. List your favorite Bible verse - 2 Corinthians 5:7 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

3. List your favorite book of the Bible - So far Romans.

4. Your denomination/beliefs - Just a relationship with Jesus

5. The name of your country - America (USA)

6. Your favorite color - Pink

7. Your occupation - I do not have an occupation.

My name is Abby. heart

banana cumz

The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas