Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:34 pm
Hiya I'm currently new. Hmm I rather not give my real name, but you may call me sap or sapphy xD ninja Is extremely stealthy and secretive
1. I had two rabbits, both male, Skipper and Scamper xD They're dead though ._."
2. Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things in Him who strengthens me."
3. Revelation and Matthew
4. 17
5. I'm a Christian and proud of it 3nodding
6. I'm from the Philippines whee
7. Blue coz it's well.... BLUE!! rofl
8. Incoming college freshman  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:04 pm
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
Hiya I'm currently new. Hmm I rather not give my real name, but you may call me sap or sapphy xD ninja Is extremely stealthy and secretive
1. I had two rabbits, both male, Skipper and Scamper xD They're dead though ._."
4. 17

Hello and welcome!
I like your signature. smile  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

ll-0RACL3_kun-ll

Hunter

5,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:30 pm
Garland-Green
ll-0RACL3_kun-ll
4. 17

Hello and welcome!
I like your signature. smile

Thanks man! Yours is pretty neat too coz it has my theme verse =D  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:43 am
Hi guys ^___^

1. Pets: I don't have any pets :<
2. Favorite Verse: James 1:17
3. Favorite Book: Genesis
4. Age: 21
5. Denomination/Beliefs: I go to a Baptist church, but I personally don't affiliate with any denomination. A Christian is a Christian, no matter what denomination :3
6. Country: USA
7. Favorite color: None for the moment!
8. Occupation: Student/Administrative Assistant!

elletricity

fiddlysticks

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:13 am
Hello everyone. 3nodding

1. I have a Boston Cattle Dog (Australian Cattle Dog/Boston Terrier mix) named Rocky, and a little black dwarf rabbit named Giman.

2. My favorite bible verse is, "Let this mind be in you which is also in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 2:5)

3. My favorite book in the bible is a matchup between Esther and Revelation.

4. I am eighteen years old.

5. I am non-denominational, although I hold to many "old-fashioned" beliefs of Calvinism and Presbyterianism.

6. I live in the United States.

7. My favorite color is Caribbean blue, followed by pastel pink.

8. I am currently in college, to be a website developer or software engineer.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 am
elletricity
Hi guys ^___^

1. Pets: I don't have any pets :<
2. Favorite Verse: James 1:17
3. Favorite Book: Genesis
4. Age: 21
5. Denomination/Beliefs: I go to a Baptist church, but I personally don't affiliate with any denomination. A Christian is a Christian, no matter what denomination :3
6. Country: USA
7. Favorite color: None for the moment!
8. Occupation: Student/Administrative Assistant!

Very nice to have you here with us. smile
Why is the book of Genesis your favorite book?  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 6:51 am
scrums
Hello everyone. 3nodding

1. I have a Boston Cattle Dog (Australian Cattle Dog/Boston Terrier mix) named Rocky, and a little black dwarf rabbit named Giman.

2. My favorite bible verse is, "Let this mind be in you which is also in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 2:5)

5. I am non-denominational, although I hold to many "old-fashioned" beliefs of Calvinism and Presbyterianism.

Hello, and thank you for joining! smile I agree, old fashioned beliefs are not so bad. I've heard people say that Calvinism is one of the most biblical accurate of denominations. Personally I don't know so much about it, neither Calvinism or Presbyterianism. Mostly because those branches of Christianity are not represented where I live. What do you think sets Calvinists apart from other Christians?  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 am
Garland-Green
scrums
Hello everyone. 3nodding

Hello, and thank you for joining! smile I agree, old fashioned beliefs are not so bad. I've heard people say that Calvinism is one of the most biblical accurate denominations. Personally I don't know so much about it, neither Calvinism or Presbyterianism. Mostly because those branches of Christianity are not represented where I live. What do you think sets Calvinists apart from other Christians?

Hello there. I am absolutely horrible at explaining things (you would probably be confused if I tried, haha), so here is a link that should help. I hope it is useful:

http://calvinistcorner.com/tulip  

fiddlysticks

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:23 am
scrums
Garland-Green
scrums
Hello everyone. 3nodding

Hello, and thank you for joining! smile I agree, old fashioned beliefs are not so bad. I've heard people say that Calvinism is one of the most biblical accurate denominations. Personally I don't know so much about it, neither Calvinism or Presbyterianism. Mostly because those branches of Christianity are not represented where I live. What do you think sets Calvinists apart from other Christians?

Hello there. I am absolutely horrible at explaining things (you would probably be confused if I tried, haha), so here is a link that should help. I hope it is useful:

http://calvinistcorner.com/tulip
'That was very interesting. Thank you for sharing 3nodding This is something that I need to study further. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:44 am
Hello all! I am Atowin Leola (you can all call me Atowin) and this is my first post! First of all, thank you for the invite! I look forward sharing in my love of Scripture with all of you!

Here's some info about me:

- I am 23
- I have a degree in Aquaculture (fish farming)
- My favorite color is blue
- My favorite animal is the horse
- The only origami I know how to make is a sea turtle
- I am engaged! (going to be married October 27)
- I am an artist of all kinds
- I am a writer
- I am a white belt in Tae Kwon Do (aww yeeayuh)
- My favorite flower is the daffodil
- My Chinese Zodiac is the Earth Dragon (not at all relevant, but I'm a sucker for over-characterization)
- I'm a Beatles fan (but very eclectic in my music taste)
- My favorite Bible verse is 2 Samuel 22:33 "For it is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
- The majority of my theology can be summed up in one word: TULIP

I am not on Gaia as often as I used to be, but I will be as active in the guild as my schedule permits. biggrin

Atowin Leola

SlenderxMan

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 7:49 am
Hey there! My name is Amber ^_^
1.I have two cats and two chihuahua's.
2. proberbs 27:17
17 As iron sharpens iron,
so one person sharpens another.
meaning that we grow in Christ together and help each other
3.John
4. 21
5. I'm a Christian and love my Lord Jesus Christ!
6. I'm from Kansas
7. Green
8. 3rd year college art major.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:16 pm
Wow, this guild is still growing like wildfire. I'm pleased to have so many new members join us! Welcome all to the guild! biggrin  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Viviane_neechan

Blessed Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:22 pm
1. I've had A LOT of pets, but due to some sad circumstances, I don't have any at the moment. I WILL say that the sweetest, most intelligent, loyal, and fun pets I've ever owned were my rats, Lady Squeakers and Kitty (yes, rats. Not a typo. 3nodding )
2. Psalm 40: 1-3 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD."
3. Favorite book: Proverbs
4. 20 years old
5. I'm a Christian Protestant--that's really the only distinction that's important to me. ^^;
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.
8. I'm a housekeeper, landscaper, muralist, and a Deputy Clerk at my local Juvenile Court. And a student during the school year. I'm quite tired, but eternally grateful to have work. 3nodding God is GOOD.

...and thank you so much for inviting me!! I really need this. Boyfriend was just trying to discuss something that happened in Genesis (Genesis!!!) and I had NO CLUE what he was talking about. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm
Viviane_neechan
1. I've had A LOT of pets, but due to some sad circumstances, I don't have any at the moment. I WILL say that the sweetest, most intelligent, loyal, and fun pets I've ever owned were my rats, Lady Squeakers and Kitty (yes, rats. Not a typo. 3nodding )
2. Psalm 40: 1-3 "I waited patiently for the LORD; he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD."
4. 20 years old
5. I'm a Christian Protestant--that's really the only distinction that's important to me. ^^;
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.
8. I'm a housekeeper, landscaper, muralist, and a Deputy Clerk at my local Juvenile Court. And a student during the school year. I'm quite tired, but eternally grateful to have work. 3nodding God is GOOD.

...and thank you so much for inviting me!! I really need this. Boyfriend was just trying to discuss something that happened in Genesis (Genesis!!!) and I had NO CLUE what he was talking about. sweatdrop

Welcome to the guild biggrin  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Viviane_neechan

Blessed Codger

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 pm
Aquatic_blue
Viviane_neechan
4. 20 years old
6. I'm American.
7. I LOVE PINK.

Welcome to the guild biggrin

Thankya! I'll try (REALLY try) to stay active in it.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff