Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 am
User Image

In the middle of a forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image
..: Čæåń Phāntømęñ :..

Caean seemed intuned on analyzing the vehicle that Shalendra Naevys had to pick them and her up from the market, muttering something unintelligible as he took in details and other things. Phantom, partially wishing Caean would come to a conclusion faster, found himself lightly tapping his foot. He was unused to vehicles, traveling by horse, by wagon or by foot being what he was far more used to. At least if the vehicle crashed, the two phantoms could keep all from getting injured. "We never got your name, Madame. Would you mind giving us one to call you by?" he murmured softly to Shalendra in order to calm his fraying nerves.

..: Phåñtøm Phāntømęñ :..

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra looked at the two, "My name is Shalendra Naevys" she said calmly, the carriage was traveling down a road covered by trees, soon a white mansion, almost looking like a palace, appeared through the trees. Soon they pulled up, the white stairs almost gleaming as the sun set.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:04 pm
User Image

"Shalendra Naevys is a pretty name. You might want to get this wheel fixed. It's pretty much finished with it's usefulness and most likely break any minute," Caean smiled lightly as he finally came to a conclusion. He slid through the wall, pulling Phantom with him, and opened the carriage door for Shalendra. Phantom simply smiled while extending his hand for Shalendra to use to help step down out of the carriage. If one didn't know any better, they'd say these two gentlemen were used to the royal treatment and were capable of playing it out rather nicely.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra smiled as she took Phantom's hand and stepped out, pulling her hood down to fully reveal her leopard head. She walked up the stairs leading the way to the foyer, giving her cloak to a butler, her red dress flowing around her, her tail swaying behind her. "Welcome to your new home" Shalendra said as she watched them. Jewelry decorated her, golden choker, bangles, rings, and small hoop earrings. An intricate tail ring shown as she turned to face them, tail flicking.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:29 am
User Image

"Thank you for allowing us to stay here with you, Lady Naevys. It reminds me of home... Kinda sorta," Caean hummed rather nicely before tapping his finger to his chin. "This place does have an area I can use as a laboratory doesn't it?"
"Dad!" Phantom hissed making Caean raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm sorry. He's a scientist down to the very core of his being. You wouldn't have to supply him with anything to do anything fancy. His old lab stuff is sealed in an alternate dimension in his earring. You look nice without hiding behind that hooded cloak of yours. The closer to natural you are without showing parts of you only your lover should see, the nicer. At least that's my opinion."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra smiled, "Why thank you Phantom, and Caean, I have a place you can put your lab" she said as she walked down some stairs, her paws gently padding on the wooden floor, her hands gently gliding over the railing as her tail swayed back and forth, her jewelry almost jingling like music. She walked down a hallway and unlocked a door, opening it to an empty room that was large in size.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image

"It's perfect! Danke, Lady Naevys," Caean almost squealed like some child over a new toy, his footsteps silent as he quickly entered the room Shalendra had just opened. He seemed overly excited about having a laboratory to work in again. Science, other than his three sons, was his life. Without a lab, he could be overly grouchy or overly hyperactive.
"Honesty is the best way to start a relationship even between friends," Phantom smiled shyly as his dad acted like the room was a temple. "While my father is distracted, I'd like to tell you something. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to ask if you've ever heard of Sheælée Pheætynn or better known as The War in the Phantomlands."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra shook her head as she watched Caean act with giddiness, "I have not heard of such a person in all of my time on this earth, though, its not surprising considered I am usually very much cut off from the goings on of the world" she said as she turned back to Phantom.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Caean continued on with setting things up that seemed to appear from nowhere.
"I'm actually not surprised by your lack of knowledge on the Phantomlands War. Phantoms are a rare species nowadays and we've been almost completely forgotten," Phantom murmured a bit sadly before letting out a soft sigh. "Many centuries ago, The War in the Phantomlands was started between the vampires and the phantoms over a little bit of friendly advice. The vampire queens seem to go through husbands rather quickly. The phantom king, my father's father, just told the queen that ruling a kingdom alone is not an easy task and that having a king by her side would lessen the stress a little. She took it as an insult and attacked our kingdom. We retaliated in defense and tried for around a thousand years to end the drama..." He shifted his gaze down at the ground, his hair covering his eyes and the sadness he had building in his chest and behind his eyes, his voice growing rather hollow which also seemed to make it echo. "We were getting nowhere and had to find a way to win the war... My father's sister's husband came up with a serum that we hoped would help fix our problem, but there were things that just... It just didn't get as far as we hoped it would before my mother tried to kill my father and my little brother. In the end, my brothers and I went into hiding, my uncle and father was believed dead, my aunt was banished from the kingdom and the Phantomlands was demolished into nothing but ruins.
"I eventually lost track of my two younger brothers, one of which could kill us all if he doesn't remain stable, and I ran into my father who is still a little easily depressed if the war gets brought up and he's paying attention. It depresses any phantom altogether," he murmured with a soft sigh, glancing up at his father. "Anyways, we were the royal family of the Phantomlands and the reason behind humans getting the whole zombie apocalypse and The Phantom of the Opera idea. The real Phantom of the Opera was originally an ancestor of mine, an odd genetic on his side actually forces him and many of his descendants to wear masks. Apparently we seduce people into liking us if we remain unhidden by masks. And yes, we're wearing masks right now. We were hoping to find my youngest brother in the market and then those humans managed to get it to where if we tried phasing out of the solid walls, we'd hurt ourselves. They couldn't keep us in one cage since we started moving about so much and now we're here." He brushed his hair out of his face to show the lining of where he wore a mask colored to the same shade as his skin yet only covering the upper left half of his face. He was also wearing colored contacts, but he didn't feel like sliding those out.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:14 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra nodded, "I see, well, know that I hope you both will be happy here" she said as she walked out of the room, her tail swaying behind her, "If you wish I can show you to the room you will be in" she said after stopping and looking over her shoulder, her round ears relaxed, her legs shown as the red and gold dress shimmered in the low light, her bangles chimed like bells.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm
User Image

"We're grateful for your generosity and it would be nice to see the room you will so kindly let me stay in," Phantom smiled lightly as he followed a few paces behind Shalendra. He was glad that Shalendra was being very nice about this whole thing, but he still had his guard up. It was natural to keep his defense up. So many had pretended being nice only to attempt hurting him and his family and he wasn't going to be the fool.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra nodded as she continued to head up the stairs, walking along a hallway she stops at a door, opening it. "This will be your room, the one next to this one is your fathers, this door joins the two" she said as she opened the door in the room, showing another identical room. She turned around smiling as she watched Phantom's reaction.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

"It's lovely. Thank you again, Lady Shalendra. I'll be sure to make sure that my father doesn't do anything too dramatic nor to accidentally destroy any part of your home. If you'd like, I can do the cooking," Phantom murmured softly, his gaze taking in every detail of the room and the fact there was a door attached to his father's room. That made private conversation far easier than searching the house for the other male. He flashed a gentle smile while still seeming rather relaxed.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:55 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
Shalendra smiled, "I'm glad you like it, and I have a cook, but if you ever want to cook you can" she said as she headed for the door, "If you wish to find me I am just down the hall, I have a crescent moon on my doors" she said as she looked back at Phantom, "Dinner should be ready soon, if you wish to freshen up, there is a bath down the side stairs and to the right".

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff