Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:54 pm
..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User Image
    "Aw. Gomen ne," Cæan murmured softly only to gently place a kiss on her forehead. "Alright. I'll make you something my mother used to make me everytime I got sick and we'll see if that helps any. I used to make it when Eric was little, but then everything got horrendously hectic and I wasn't able to make it for Yué or Tori. Rosalynn, my sister, used to make it for them when I was away though... And no, before you ask, it's not chicken noodle soup. How does a nice breakfast made by yours truly sound?" It was a random thought and full of odd concoctions, but it was his first thought so as to make Shalendra feel a little better.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra smiled a bit as she laid there, "That sounds good" she said as she listened, "And I have never had chicken noodle soup before so I wasn't going to assume that" she said with a slight hint of a chuckle. She was trying to feel better but it was always difficult to do so with this illness, she was always told to stay positive and try to laugh when she was little.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:54 pm

User Image
    "Alright then," Cæan smiled lightly as he briefly raised his free hand. His eyes closed momentarily as something like a misty figure started forming in the room. When it solidified, it was one of the servants to which he smiled cheerfully. "I'd like for you to keep Lady Shalendra company while I go make her something special to eat. I'll be back soon so just make sure she doesn't try pushing herself. Don't push yourself too hard, Lady Shalendra. Alrighty. Be back soon~" Shortly after, he vanished into a mist only to form up in the kitchen and start collecting ingredients from the cabinets, fridge and his multiple concoctions of chemicals. It was time to get to cooking up a decent meal for his mistress! And he could also make it look pretty~ Girls liked pretty things didn't they? He was pretty sure they did since his ex-wife had liked pretty things. When he saw a hand reaching for a beaker of a light green liquid, he slapped it quickly and shot the servant a brief glare. "It's something that could kill you within a matter of minutes if administered incorrectly so please don't touch."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:38 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra smiled a bit as she laid there waiting for Caean to get back with the soup he was making for her, she wondered if it would really help make her feel better. The servant was still unnerved by how she had gotten there but she knew what she had to do, she waited on her mistress thought Shalendra didn't ask for much nor need much.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:17 am

User Image
    Cæan formed back up in the room about twenty-to-thirty minutes later with a tray all decked out in the prettiest of fashions he could throw together. He even had a small vase with a few oddly colored flowers arranged decoratively in the corner. "Alrighty now. I'm back with something yummy and nutritious for ya. Sorry it took so long. I can't disclose secret ingredients much less the recipe for this meal though so Gomen ne ahead of time," he hummed cheerfully while keeping the tray balanced on one hand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:10 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra smiled as the girl helped her sit up so she could eat the soup that had been prepared, "It smells delicious" she said as she began to feel hungry. "And its alright, I'm surprised I had the ingredients you needed, or at least any of the ingredients" she chuckled a bit as she leaned against the propped up pillows.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 am

User Image
    "You'd be surprised. And if anyone says I slapped them in the hand and was rather touchy about them touching something that could possibly kill a person, it's true. I won't deny it. He should be glad I didn't stab him in the hand with a fork. He was being distracting," Cæan responded without seeming the slightest bit hesitant about being honest with her. Once she was sitting up, he set the tray down carefully over her lap and smiled. Perhaps he should warn her that the drink he brought her was a special chemical compound and not water. Nah. It wasn't like the chemicals gave off an odd taste let alone a taste that would shock the holy crud out of her tastebuds. She wouldn't know the difference.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:49 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra was glad that he was being honest with her about what had gone on, "It's alright, if you say they shouldn't touch something because of how dangerous it is they should listen" she said simply. She picked up a spoon and sipped some of the soup, enjoying the taste she smiled, "It tastes wonderful!" she exclaimed as she continued to eat.

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:19 am

User Image
    "Really? I'm glad you like it. It's been a while since I made it so I was a little uneasy about making it without a test run and having several of the people working here watching over my shoulders just made my paranoia worse. And it should strengthen your immune system quite a bit," Cæan hummed cheerfully while actually seeming somewhat relieved that she enjoyed his cooking. He was a scientist not a master gourmet chef. Just the fact that he knew how to make canned soups without using a blowtorch and a beaker was a feat in and of itself. Then again, the maids he used to cook for when learning how to make different soups had always said he should've become a master chef instead of combining chemicals and analyzing data tablets.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:37 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra continued to eat till she had finished the soup, she then took a drink of what she thought to be water, it seemed different then how water usually was but she ignored it, still drinking till she was finished. Sighing happily she smiled up at Caean, "Thank you, it was delicious, and I am starting to feel a bit better then when I first woke up" she said happily as she rested against the pillows, the servant retrieved the tray and went to leave with the dishes.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 am

User Image
    "Booyah~ Phantomen family recipes strike back against illnesses yet again! Er... I mean I'm glad you're starting to feel better. And you're not turning blue or green with red splotches so you're not allergic to any of the chemicals I had to use to make the soup and that drink," Cæan cheered excitedly before briefly becoming somewhat nervous. His cheeriness returned just as quickly as it faded as he sat down on the edge of the bed and gently ran his fingers through Shalendra's hair. He remained honest although he hadn't mentioned the chemicals beforehand.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:00 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra smiled to see him so happy, "I thought there was something different about the water" she said as she laughed a bit as she watched him sit down. As he began to run his fingers through her hair, her eyes closed partially as she began to purr, automatically laying on his lap like a cat would.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:11 am

User Image
    Giving a soft chuckle, a hint of mischief passed through the scientist's deep bluish-purple eyes. "Psh. Regular ol' water is for apocalyptic situations," Cæan retorted only to slightly shake his head a couple moments later. "Kidding. My father would've been serious about such a statement though... I'm glad to see you're feeling better though. I suppose I'll have to be giving you this concoction everytime you get sick since I'm going to be staying here with you. I'd hate to have to go back to that marketplace should anything happen to you. I know you've said that everyone here would be safe should anything happen to you, but humans do not keep their word. It's only hearsay to them."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:54 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra looked up at him, then blushed a bit realizing she had laid on his lap, she was thankful her fur covered up the red, she couldn't believe she had done that. "I have made it safe here, if they choose to leave they can, but they will never be able to return here, I talked to a friend of mine a while back to set up barriers that will activate after my death, so no one will be able to find this place" she said as she sat there. "We have a big enough forest to hunt in and a garden also big enough for fruits and vegetables to sustain more then the people here" she said as she looked about happy with the precautions she took to take care of her house after she had gone.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:55 pm

User Image
    "Right," Cæan hummed lightly as he brushed a hair out of his face. He then stretched his arms up above him and let out a soft yawn. Unsure of what to say now, he gently began stroking his fingers through the female's golden blonde hair and spotted fur.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces