Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:16 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra began to purr once again, enjoying the sensation of being pet. Soon a knock sounded at the door and Shalendra slowly sat up leaning back against the pillows, "Come in" she said. Soon the Butler came in with a note for her, she accepted it from him and waited till he had left the room before opening it.

"My dearest Shalendra,
I am unsure how long it has been since your brother had left, and if you have received this letter it means we have passed away. I ordered our Butler to not give this to you until the situation between you and your brother was settled in any form or fashion. If the worst has befallen you and you have no family left, then you are the rightful one to inherit the key to our family tomb. I want you to go inside and retrieve an item from the main sarcophagus at the center. I know not what this item is, but we know it has been in the family for a long time, and should be passed onto the last daughter of our family, which you are now the only living member of. May this item be of some use to you my daughter. While some of my family might have argued about you inheriting it, you are my daughter, and always will be, so it is yours by right.
Know that your father and I love you, may you find happiness,
Mom
"

Shalendra stared at the letter speechless, what could it possibly be that was left for her? And why was it only to go to her if she was the sole surviving member? She also remembered she still had to retrieve the gift from her brothers room. Sighing she rested leaving the letter on her lap as questions and thoughts swirled through her mind.

((Again sorry for taking so long, life distracted me, hope you are still up for RPing))

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:55 pm
..: Cæan Phantomen :..

User Image
    Having removed his hand from atop the woman's head when the butler entered, the phantom scientist seemed to be playing innocent. Once Shalendra received what the butler was to deliver, he shooed the man away with one hand while sticking out his tongue. For a scientific genius of a king, he could most definitely be a giant child. He then peeked over the blonde's shoulder at the letter. It was addressing a beloved daughter... Blah blah blah... A sarcophagus in a family tomb... Blah blah blah... Family dispute. Sounded like almost every family outside of his bloodline, minus his previous wife that is. "A sarcophagus is something Egyptians would use back during the reign of the pharoahs. Your family lineage does not scream Egypt much less the descendants of the pharoahs. And a key? Really? Well I shouldn't really be surprised. It's not like your family can walk through walls like my people do," Cæan murmured thoughtfully while shifting his gaze elsewhere in the room. It wasn't meant as an offensive statement, just observations he'd made since coming here. Sliding his goggles down over his eyes, the faintest click followed his removal of his hands from the eyewear. "Hello, ALICE. Hello, ROSE. Can you two-? Thank you. Hm..." The hums coming from the man and the brief sliding motions and taps of his hands in front of him might've seemed odd to those around him, but inside the goggles, he had multiple detailed screens he was flipping through while two digital girls that appeared to be twins were set at the other bottom corners of the goggles.

After a while, he closed it all back up with one hand before adding, "Thanks again, ladies. I'll talk to you again later. Yes, yes. Kissies. Bye bye~." And with that, he pulled his goggles back up, smiling innocently at Shalendra. "Computer programs my brother-in-law created that enjoy being spoken to as if they're real people. Anyhoo, so what do you intend to do? I can take you if you'd like to go. It'd be less of a strain on you too."

{( Out.Of.Contact:: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:30 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra looked up at Caean, "the Egyptians weren't the only ones to place their coffin's in a stone casing, and for what I know of my family, it is a long practice for protecting the bodies and any items placed with them" she said. "Its a family custom to be placed with an item most precious to us" remembering her grandparents being laid to rest in the family tomb. Another knock came as the butler came back in, this time with the key to the tomb. Handing it to Shalendra, the butler smiled sadly to her, patting her hand, then left the room. Staring at the letter and the key, she then nodded, "Yes, let us go to the tomb. I haven't paid my respects to my parents since their burial" she said.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:31 pm

User Image
    "That's just a body in a wooden box with a few sentimental objects in a stone casing and doesn't make it a sarcophagus. Do you-? No. Never mind. It'll turn into an argument and I don't want to be the bad guy to human customs. Call it what you will," Cæan started to argue only to let out a sigh, his mind obviously changed. Watching the human butler return, he inwardly rolled his eyes. He couldn't've brought that with the note? Humans with their one-track minds. It was no wonder their technology was that of first generation phantoms mixed with absolute nonsense. This was no time to be showing his irritation at them though. Shalendra wished to go to her family's tomb after all.

Wrapping his hand around her wrist in a very gentle manner, the duo evaporated and solidified once more outside the door to the tomb. Might as well make the key seem useful after all. "Here's the entrance," he murmured though his gaze seemed to shift abruptly elsewhere. He could've sworn he'd felt eyes on him. Keeping his gaze behind them, his guard up, he made a slight motion for her to open it up.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:30 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra nodded as she entered the key into the door, hearing a loud click she knew the door was unlocked. Her tail flicked a bit as sh then looked at Caean, "Is everything alright?" she asked him as she pulled the door open. She noticed he seemed to be guarded and that his attention seemed elsewhere.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:21 pm

User Image
    Returning his purplish-blue gaze to the feline woman, the phantom nodded slightly. "It's nothing to worry about. I just thought I heard something is all," Cæan responded before once again giving her a brief wave to continue onwards. Whatever it was, it wasn't here anymore so it was best to continue onward. Something was telling him not to shift part of himself into mist so he didn't. His instincts were usually right about this after all. "Keep moving. If I notice anything again, I'll inform you immediately. It was most likely just the door I heard." Might as well make her believe it was a sound instead of being watched. She might believe he was paranoid if he mentioned the latter.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:38 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Nodding, Shalendra continued opening the door until it was wide enough for them to get in. As she stepped in she reached out to the left, picking up two stones, then lifting them up to what smelled like oil, she struck the together creating a spark. The oil lit and followed down the line, lighting up the family tomb. "My family never got around to getting proper lighting in here" she said as she continued to walk down the main hallway. So many urns and coffins lined the walls going down the halls. Soon they came to a large room, with stairs leading down to the floor below, at the center a large stone casing that held a coffin. She made her way slowly down the stairs, passing entrances to other hallways and rooms. Finally making it to the bottom, she huffed a bit, while the illness had almost passed, she still felt a little weak. Straightening up, she made her way to the center burial site, with the light illuminating the designs on the stone. The gold and blue almost seemed to glow, the white stone shimmering in the light. On the one side was a key hole, she realized the key to the tomb was also the key to the sarcophagus. Taking a deep breath she entered the key into it, turning the key there was a loud click as the lid slightly lifted. There was more loud clicking sounds as the lid started to move back, as the sarcophagus lowered into the floor. A staircase leading down even deeper. "I wasn't expecting this" she said as she looked at Caean.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:13 pm

User Image
    It took no time at all to pass through the doorway behind Shalendra, his arm already prepped to catch her if she fell or grew weary. These creatures and their weakness to such minor illnesses. God forbid they get infected with one of the more dangerous types of viruses even phantoms had issues recovering from that his brother-in-law had in his stashes. At seeing the coffins, he rolled his eyes. Still not a sarcophagus in sight. Even when the female used the key for a second time on the concrete fixture in the middle of the room, the phantom scientist was rolling on the inside. Still zero sarcophagi in sight. When she spoke up, he'd snapped to attention instead of gazing down the next stairwell.

"Somehow, that does not surprise me. Few expect hidden passages in tombs. When you've been through various tombs, gathering various types of mold, viruses and spores mind you, in a form that can let you into various places at once however, you tend to suspect these things. Oh what the love of science can bring you to do," Cæan almost seemed to hum, the talk of mold and spores making him look as if he were swooning. Science was most definitely something no one could take from him. Stretching his arms up briefly, he then made a sweeping gesture with his arms. "Looks as if we must continue onwards. I'll be near in case you feel faint."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:46 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra nodding she stepped down the steps, still surprised there was a hidden passage, though as she thought about how old her family was, she realized she should have expected this. As they made their way down the steps, the passage began to widen, allowing more room to walk. Soon they came to the end of the stairwell, a regular coffin laid at the end of the hall was a regular coffin. Looking about and thinking of Caean's experience she looked to him, "Do you think there may be any traps? Or is that just fictional tales?" she asked him. She didn't want to be any more of a hassle to him than she already had been, so the last thing she was going to do was step unknowingly into any form of trap.

((Would like to point out that a Stone Coffin is a Sarcophagus, looked up the definition http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcophagus))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:11 pm

User Image
    Brushing a stray dark reddish-brown hair from his face as he stepped down into the stairwell, it clicked there were some minor details scrawled into the stonework. "Hmph. There were some adornments to it apparently. Too bad I had to squint to see it actually was a sarcophagus. Maybe it was bad designers or humans just can't maintain anything," Cæan muttered to himself as he followed behind the blonde feline woman. Much like before, his descent paused momentarily so he could glance back up the stairs, but the feeling dissipated as soon as he'd moved. Before anything could be asked on why he'd stopped, if she'd even noticed considering he didn't exactly make soft thuds of shuffling noises as he walked, the phantom scientist continued moving down. Once the female turned to look at him, his brow raised slightly only to realize she was asking about traps. He was reluctant to go into the not-so-solid forms he had so he flicked down his goggles once again. Triggering devices... Triggering devices... He couldn't feel any pressure plates or anything so... "Mist form it is then. Stay put."

Sliding his goggles back up as his form blurred a bit, a soft echo of a sigh drifted through the air and he moved forwards in a massive blur. A few minutes after he'd disappeared into that blur, he resolidified beside her. "Nothing you should be worried about. Go on ahead, Shalendra. I won't spoil anything for you." And with that said, he gave a smirk as if taunting her about how he'd taken a peek around what was here. It'd been a short time span of being in that form, but he wasn't going to press his luck in remaining in that form when his gut was practically screaming for him to leave the confines of this tomb that very instant. He was just glad that his discomfort wasn't exactly showing. Why was he feeling such dread by being down here?

{( Out.Of.Contact:: Would like to point out that a sarcophagus is a stone coffin with adornments of sculptures and/or inscriptions. Your description of said sarcophagus was just a stone casing over a coffin with a few personal items within it so I can only picture a bunch of stone slabs put together in a rectangular pattern with some kind of plaque stating who was buried there if anything. Details. Details are your friend and helps clarify. )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:05 pm
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Nodding she walked forward towards the coffin, her strength coming back to her a little now. As she came up next to the coffin she paused, taking a deep breath to steady her mind from whirling around from her wondering what this item could be. Opening the lid she found the skeleton of what seemed to be a woman, guessing this due to what looked to be a dress and jewelry, though she could very well be wrong. She wasn't an expert on human anatomy nor the difference between male and female skeletons. Looking about she found a necklace clutched in the bony hands, with a silver medallion with what looked to be a crescent moon, a full moon, and an opposite crescent made out of Amber. Feeling this was the item her mother spoke of, since it was the only thing seeming to stick out, she gently grabbed it and closed the coffin, heading back to Caean.

((I apologize for not being too detailed, I have a habit of sometimes forgetting to write what I see in my mind. Also, wow, I need to pay a little more attention to my writing, just noticed a really redundant sentence.))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 11:45 pm

User Image
    As Shalendra moved forwards to get the item she'd inherit, the phantom scientist could feel his insides start becoming jittery. He wanted out of this tomb. Now. Once she moved near him, he ushered her up the stairs. "Good. You got it. Let's go on ahead and exit. We can try to understand the thoughts of humans and bequeathing such an item," Cæan stated rather calmly, his feet shuffling slightly under him. Maybe it wasn't the tomb he was getting that bad kind of anxiety from. He'd had that sense of being watched since they got here and it felt more eerie than most times one got that feeling. He just really didn't want to be here longer than necessary, but didn't want to use his mist form to close up everything and leave. It was like torture waiting for others to pick up their feet and move. Actually... Now that he glanced back to Shalendra, why hadn't she felt it? Why wasn't she aware of what he was picking up on with her heightened senses? She wouldn't betray him after he practically carried her butt through bad situations. Was it actually just paranoia? Had he been here once before? He couldn't recall it at the top of his head, but there was an odd sense of familiarity to these passages. The terrible sarcophagus partly seeming like déjà vu though he was pretty sure he'd've been much, much younger if he'd been here before. This was quite a ways away from his homeland after all and he'd only been able to really test the limits of his abilities freely in his childhood albeit he'd be scolded for leaving home so recklessly even if he'd come back unharmed.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: It happens to even the best of us. But do try adding more detail please to explain what's in your head. )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:42 am
Dantes_river

User Image
Shalendra Naevys

User Image

Shalendra walked as quickly as she could, her strength returning to her, leading the way back to the crypt entrance. Her ear twitched as she spun around, she was finally able to sense as if things weren't right down there. She could have sworn she saw a shadow move differently than the rest of the shadows being cast by the fire lighting. Growling a little she hurried up her pace, she realized Caean's unease was due to whatever this was. She cursed herself under her breath for not noticing earlier, though it wasn't surprising considering during their journey into the crypt, all of her attention and focus was towards keeping herself from collapsing. But now the illness had finally passed and her strength was returning, she didn't need to focus on herself anymore. Seems she would have to come back later to pay her respects to her parents, she wasn't going to force them to be down there any longer than they had to be. The medallion was feeling oddly warm in her hands, but she shrugged it off thinking it was probably nothing more than her body heat radiating off of the metal.

((Will do my best))

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:11 pm

User Image
    Following swiftly behind Shalendra though still remaining a pace or two behind her, the phantom scientist was getting more and more fidgety. At the top of the first set of stairs, he paused briefly to shove the sarcophagus with the keyhole set into it back into place, the parts of his arms blurred slightly having made the gears move without the use of the key and locking it once it was in place. At the top of the second set of steps, the fire having been extinguished by his still blurry arms in passing, he shut the gate and gave a faint sigh as he heard the lock click into place. "We're gonna hafta walk from here. Something's telling me not to go into full mist form again or at least not around here," Cæan breathed out, his forehead pressed against the entrance to the tomb.

After peeling himself off of the entryway, his arms resolidified and he stepped over to Shalendra. Once beside her, his gaze shifted to the sky briefly only to frown. There was definitely static building around here which could interfere with the shift and yet there were no clouds signifying a thunderstorm. "I'm feeling a heavy sense of unease here... I don't know why it's just... So very uncomfortable here..." That said, he stepped around the woman, his hand tapping the back of her arm as if trying to urge her to keep moving with him.

{( Out.Of.Contact:: Thanks. )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff