Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Lost Souls |Prison Ward| Under Repairs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

This is quaint... She mused, coaxing her head slightly and glancing about her. They had ended up here, at the prison where Kirigakure's unmanageable were kept. In all of this chaos she wondered idly if this place would be worse than what was going on in the village at large. "Has anyone reported here?" She asked, looking to Shadow mainly. He seemed more village experienced. Checking out her surroundings once more she suddenly recalled that this area had been recently breached. She had met one of the occupants to this place, Koga. Jae had dealt with some very twisted people but never before had she seen someone with that much bloodlust coursing through their veins. The worst of everyone had been displayed during that fight. Including Jae's own weaknesses. Spotting an odd looking rock, Jae kicked it, watching as it rolled away from her into the unknown. Letting out an audible sigh she placed her hand on his weapons holster. Doing this seemed to reassure her that she was ready for whatever might happen.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

Selecao Number Nine

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
α ɢ є :: 1 1ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y σ :: 両 2 9 8 0
α c :: 9 3 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 5 0 / 7 5 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 2 5 5 / 2 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ι nearly jumped out of my skin for about the fiftieth since this whole mess had started, and the location didn't help with that. Tail bristling, I turned to look at Jae, who had apparently been closer behind me than I originally thought. Calming down a bit at the sight of her, I shook my head. "Not that I know of..." Facing forward once more, I tried to gather the courage to explore the place further. I didn't really have a reason to fear the place, but the people inside it. After all, it was because of the prison break that I'd lost half of my right arm and Jack was gone. Was Hashgroth somewhere in there? Unless there was another ink user in Kirigakure, he would still be sealed in the sketchbook page that had been ripped from my book. If I hadn't spared his life, I probably wouldn't still be alive. Thenal'Fan probably would have finished me off. Taking a deep breath, I headed further into the place.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
« ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬
ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
Everyone: Lame short post. It's daytime again.
AandOE: Came here, like you suggested.

αrrσωs :: 14
sєηвση :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
кυηαι :: 05

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton
Choujuu Giga - 13 creatures
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Kasai: 50/100 chakra stored
Samajii: 40/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai
Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
--2 posts – Difficulty Breathing
--5 posts – Convulsions and Vomiting
--10 posts – Paralysis
--5 posts – Coma (50% chance per post until treatment is administered)
--Roll 10-sided dice. Coma occurs if an odd number is rolled.
--Person can still survive after coma if found in a reasonable amount of time.
--Stores up to 20 of these senbon.
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
Army of One Discipline:
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

chrissy b e a n

Selecao Number Nine

AandOE

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:00 pm
Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

A large metallic clanging sound, as of iron bars being struck by other iron bars, followed by a siren erupted through the atmosphere. Anbu were in a state of panic as the upper divisions were losing control of the hooligans, thieves, petty yakuza, and other telltale vagrants. Becoming overwhelmed, those participating in the ruckus were rushing to force open the middle and lower platforms' inmates. Fortunately for Jae and Shadowseeker, (or unfortunately, perhaps) their landing was one of very few that connected to the other levels. Certainly, no one from the inside of the cages could have made the break, and it looked as if there were only Anbu stationed around the open facility. As such, if they could think about it, who was instigating this?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:52 am
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Following behind Shadow, Jae kept her gaze to the sides of them. She was providing cover for the both of them in case something tried to sneak up from behind. A metallic clang caught her off guard and Jae immediately looked before them. Alarms were going off and in the mayhem of that Anbu were struggling to maintain order as a few troublemakers escaped and headed toward the middle and lower platforms. Sucking in a slight breath Jae glanced at Shadow and tensed. They couldn't let the inmates release those from the lower platforms. As you went down the prisoners got more and more dangerous. They could not have that becoming another problem on top of everything else. Jae pulled Muru out of it's holster and moved to the nearest railing. Securing the bug worm around the rail she looked to Shadow briefly. "I will drop down to a lower platform to keep them from getting those prisoners lose. Try and contain them." That seemed like the obvious plan. With a quick motion she vaulted over the side of the rail and plunged like a rock to the lower platforms. The chain groaned with the force as she jerked and with a quick tugging motion she unloosed the bug worm from it's tie and retracted her weapon back to her. Gripping the bug worm portion she let her chain dangle slightly, in case she needed to use it. She wasn't sure how to fight back against those who couldn't really 'see' her. She waited, listening to see if anyone had joined her on that platform yet. If not she would head upwards to push them back from this position.

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(x jae ketsueki x)x(x konoha gakure x)x(x chakra 770 x)x(x rank jounin x)

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 1 0 / 7 5 0 (-40)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----єverything was intend on scaring me today, apparently. A metallic banging came from the floors above us, and was quickly followed by a siren blaring. ANBU panicked and seemed to forget how to do their jobs, leaving Jae and I in the path of the escapees. My throat constricted and my blood went cold in fear. About the only advantage we had in the situation was that they couldn't see us. Or could they? Some of them may have been shinobi, which meant they may be able to see us unlike the villagers. My hopes were that they were on the lower floors, if that were the case.
-----Jae announced she was going to the lower floors, and I nearly panicked. She was gone before I had the chance to say anything. It didn't matter that I was supposed to be a jounin, I was in no condition to fight, and I could barely defend myself. My puppets were both damaged and their mechanisms needed refilled, limiting my options even further. Sliding off of Samajii's back, wincing at the motion, I distanced myself as much as possible, keeping the stairs leading up in view, and waited. In the meanwhile, I supplied more chakra to Samajii and prepared Tosai to move. The bird had limited space, but she didn't necessarily have to fly to attack.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
Samajii: 80/100 chakra stored (+40)

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai
Rather realistic in appearance, the puppet resembles a golden eagle in size and proportion. It has a wingspan of approximately 84 in (213.36 cm) and a body length of 36 in (91.44 cm). However, it weighs a bit more than a normal bird, about 12 lbs (5.4 kg), though it is still very lightly built. This makes it rather fragile.
The bird, as mentioned, is rather realistic, with a lot of effort put into its appearance, thanks to its user’s perfect memory and artistic abilities. It is covered with reddish-brown feathers, darker at the tail, save for a strip of white feathers, and head, with yellow hind legs and a slightly darker beak. Its talons are abnormally long, however, at about two inches.
Shadow spent the time he was traveling over a course of three or four months also searching for materials he could use for his puppet. Though it represents an eagle, they are much harder to find and too majestic to hunt, so he used mostly hawk feathers, though the wings proved difficult to find the proper feathers and length.
For the base of the puppet, he used a bamboo structure, since the reed was both durable and lightweight. It was given the same bone structure as a bird, for the most part, though the hollow cavity of the abdomen was also reinforced with bamboo. This cavity, as well as the ‘skull’, is utilized for mechanism compartments.
The beak is made of animal bone, carved into the proper shape and painted. The feet are also made of bone, though jointed. They are the only obviously jointed area without inspecting the puppet closer. The talons are made with bladed steel.
Shadow uses his tree climbing ability to climb to the highest branches of most trees, greatly extending his sight range and, therefore, range of the puppet’s control. He designed the puppet to be utilized as more of a scouting weapon than an offensive weapon, with mechanisms to help it get away in tight situations. It is also manually collapsible, where the head and legs contract into the body and the wings fold neatly against the back. This makes it easier and less awkward to transport.

Mechanism Summary
• Senbon firing mechanism located in mouth; senbon soaked regularly in poison made from common ivy. It is rarely deadly, but coma as a result is possible.
--10 posts – Paralysis
• Bladed talons, beak, and wing tips for attack cutting through wires or nets. Kept in a compartment in the abdomen and must be equipped before use.
• Weighted net, big enough to trap a single adult. Can carry only 1. Stored in abdomen.
• Paper compartment for storing explosive notes, ink drawings, or messages. Paper within compartment can be dropped via mechanism. Dimensions: 8x5x4 inches, can store as much paper as can be stuffed in it. Stored in abdomen.
Army of One Discipline
• Ink compartment with emergency ink for Shadow to use. Ink can also be dropped via mechanism for techniques such as Ink Projectiles, Sumi Gatsumi no Jutsu (Ink Haze Technique), and Sumi Ame no Jutsu (Ink Rain Technique). Dimensions: 3x3x3 inches. Stored in abdomen.
• Smoke bombs to conceal escape. Can be dropped from compartment and holds up to 3. Stored in abdomen.
• Eyes are cameras that allow Shadow to see through a headset what it sees. However, he is unable to see his own surroundings when using this. Used to scout out areas inconspicuously, unless chakra strings are visible to enemy (only a few clans are able to see chakra easily).

Samajii
Samajii is built purely for defense. What it lacks in physical attack it makes up for in defense against both physical and chakra based attack. The puppet stands 5 feet (152.4 cm) at the shoulders, and, were it to stand to full height on its hind legs, the bear would be 10 1/2 feet (320.04 cm) tall.
The bear is made mostly of steel externally, though it is a little more fragile internally. So as to make it a little lighter, the bone structure is made of bamboo. Likewise, much of the head and limbs are, though both are reinforced with steel. The body is a steel shell hollowed out and large enough to fit one adult human somewhat comfortably. Claws and teeth are made of bladed steel.
Covered in brown synthetic fur, hardly anything looks to be abnormal about the puppet, except for its size. However, like Kasai, it contains a chakra steel orb that absorbs chakra from Shadow. This allows the puppet to create a chakra shield, as well as a pulse to knock enemies off of their feet.

Mechanism Summary:
• An orb of chakra steel at the heart of the puppet can store up to 100 chakra, as applied from Shadow. Can create a chakra shield with stored chakra. The rank of the is determined by the amount of chakra released (i.e. 5 chakra = E-rank up to 80 chakra = A-rank).
• Can release a pulse of chakra to force anyone nearby away. Does not particularly do damage, but can knock someone off of their feet. Uses 10 stored chakra.
• Reflectors on the points where the strings attach to the puppet attaches the strings likewise to either Shadow or another of his puppets. This allows him to move himself or a puppet instantaneously out of harm's way.
• Reinforced cavity in abdomen allows a single adult to be held within. The container can hide the chakra signature of the person within. It can be used to hide an ally, including Shadow himself, or imprison an enemy.
Army of One Discipline:
• Large ink compartment in stomach. Used as emergency ink for larger Ukyo techniques. 9x9x6 inches.
• Compartment at base of neck opens to a wire dispenser. Used to ensnare opponents and draw them closer. Holds up to one hundred feet of wire.
• Hydraulics in limbs allow for increased agility and speed despite weight of puppet.

chrissy b e a n

AandOE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:03 pm
Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

The sun set had begun, and then passed as quickly as it had began, leaving only nightfall in its wake. In this cyclical nature, the Anbu on the open-air, lower platforms grew restless, reckless, and out of their wits as the shadows lowered down past them. In these sorts of instances, fighting those that couldn't see them would be easier, as the cyclical nature would 'heal' everyone, all collateral damage to surrounding structures, et cetera. The real threat would be those that could perceive them, the ones on the middle and lower tiers. As such, cutting the hanging chains (to drop bridges, sections, platforms and such) to give more open room for running, dodging, and stalling, would be ideal until the night turned to day once again. (when the perpetrator of this crime would reappear once more!)

In front of Shadowseeker, the escapees ran out on to the hanging bridge leading down to him from the highest tier of prison cages. They had no recognition of his existence there, and would be easily deterred from heading down through this area if their way down was suddenly not available. Behind the first few thugs visible, many throngs of others began in-fighting, due to the switch to night. "Come on, boys! We'll take this easy way down," a wannabe leader type declared from the front of the line.

Behind Jae, the tied up prisoners' muscles were bulging from their exertion of attempting to escape their bonds. The night had made them this way, and the Anbu around Jae, too. The once prison guards had terrible glints in their eyes, ones of pure black malice. Those tied up prisoners, easy for the taking, would be the first to go as they couldn't fight back, being all shackled and what not. That would give Jae plenty of time to either trap the Anbu within those same cells, or get out of there fast!

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Worst idea ever... Ryou thought as he came to the land on the Prison Island, He sighed and huffed a bit in exertion and looked around, seeing the Prison Gate ahead. The travel across the waters was a challenge, much harsher than expected. The size of the Lonely Island was trickery to the eye, running around it took immensely longer then expected, and the winds and whirlwinds had made Ryou realize, he had not taken the best path of action... However, Ryou was a fast shinobi, quick on his feet; he would be fine, and he was. He looked up to see Shadow and Jae as well at the gates, Ryou was happy to see a face that would ignore him! However it was not the time or place for that. Ryou's Sharingan gleamed and he dashed ahead ever further into the fray.

Ryou got up to the front entrance of the Prison and looked in to see a prison uproar! The night had fallen on him, I knew it, I took too long! His Patrol had gone on, and now that he`d found an enemy... he was all amped up. Ryou looked around for the two other shinobi; Shadow and Jae, but was to no avail, until he spotted him! Shadow with prisoners near him. Of course, they ignored the existence of the shinobi, however they would recognize their Jutsu's and react to them. Ryou spotted Shadow, he was not in the best of shape... Ryou would help him. Dashing down to the so called Leader of the thugs, Ryou would appear forming hand-signs in quick succession, then would clap his hands. I white flash of light would erupt from the Genin's palms and blind the leader, however Ryou was not done. Ryou pivoted on his feet and moved along the crowd of prisoners and continued to hand signs and clap, erupting in no more than four seconds, 12 Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ] in a line along the group, with intent to stun them. Ryou would then stop and skidded to a stop, glancing over to Shadow. He was here, but Ryou was far out of the loop... he had no idea what was going on?! All he knew was... that in a encouraging tone, he wanted to go faster... time was going faster, so who was he to be left behind?

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Eye Color :: One Tome [ Active Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 335 cP ] - [ 30 cP ] = [ 305 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 0 sP ] = [ 310 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's ::

Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ] [ x12 ] [ Half Chakra Cost ]
Official Description: A stall technique which really only helps Genins in this stage of learning accustom themselves to the less subtle methods of Katons. Performing the necessary seals, the user claps their hand in front of them and a hot white flash erupts from their hands that blind people in the closest vicinities. With this opening, the user is able to make a hasty escape or even move in for a killing blow. The severity of the flash, however, lasts only a moment and causes only spots to appear until an opponent’s sight becomes clear again.
Guild Description: See official description.

[1] Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) - [ 2/5 ]
Located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Active Attributes ::
Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:20 am
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 2 5 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----ωere the day-night cycles moving faster now? The prisoners, already ecstatic about their freedom, began getting more restless, so I could only assume night had fallen again, leaving my skin prickling uncomfortably with alarm.
-----My ears stood slightly straighter at the sound of running, coming from the entrance. I turned to see another shinobi, one of the genin---Ryou? I was pretty sure that was his name, but I'd only seen him a few times. He made a series of hand signs and clapped his hands, producing a bright flash that I was forced to look away from after the dimly lit building. He did this several times and slid to a stop not too far from me. He said nothing, and I, in turn, was silent.
-----Just as I'd expected, the rampant prisoners didn't acknowledge my or my puppets' existence. That didn't mean that they weren't there. Using the brief blindness Ryou had caused to my advantage, I used Samajii's bulk to block off the escapees' path down the platforms. If nothing had changed, they would still run into the massive bear, just like the children at the academy had. My hope was to dissuade them from trying to go any further, since I didn't have much of a form of attack at the moment.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Mechanism Summary
--10 posts – Paralysis
Army of One Discipline

Samajii

Mechanism Summary:
Army of One Discipline:

chrissy b e a n

AandOE

Azzurro Skyde

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:12 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

Darkness settled on the compound. How she could tell it was night was beyond her but the change in demeanor of the Anbu and prisoners was enough to tell her, had she not known. Jae tensed slightly, listening to the shouts above and the groans and moans down here. The Anbu were looking at those they were charged to contain as if they were fresh meat, ripe for the picking. Twisted was this situation. Jae was going to have to protect the prisoners from those who were charged with protecting the village from them. Jae could not leave the people without some sort of defense. Running at the first Anbu in her path she twisted the chain around her hands in a sort of noose-like pattern. Jumping over him she twisted in the air and slipped the noose around his neck as she vault over. Using her momentum and decent she tugged down harshly to get him to the ground. She hoped she didn't snap his neck but there was only so much she could do to hold back when it came to 'punches'.

Moving to the next Anbu she tugged on the chain, loosening it's grip on the Anbu she had manhandled until it slipped free from his neck. Retracting the chain back to her she held the bludgeoned end and began to spin it. She needed to attract the attention of the Anbu in order to coral them all in one cell. "Hey boys or girls, over here." She taunted, taking a few steps back and to the right. She was lining up with one the open cells. It seemed empty. She hoped. Gaze flickering back to the blood thirsty Anbu she kept herself vigilant. These were fellow shinobi of Kiri, they were not to be trifled with. Even in this state.

User Image

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:14 pm
User Image

Having come along with Shadow and Jae from the temple, Suoh had been there all along. However, when the break out began, he held back. He was simply not strong enough to deal with the multitudes criminals here in a non-lethal capacity. If he was going in with the purpose of killing them, he would be fine, but subduing them in order to not hurt them would be much harder. No, instead he held back and observed while the two jounin took care of the nuisance. They could treat the symptoms, he would treat the cause.

Let's see..all the men originally came streaming down from the upper tier of the prison, a place nobody had checked since all the criminals streamed down to let loose the chaos currently ensuing in the mid and lowest tiers. That was where he needed to be. He bunched his legs up and sprung outward, leaping up to the next tier, the one the criminals originally escaped from. Once up there, he would examine the area, constantly on the look out for those who would do him harm. He would peruse over the guard station, the cell block station and investigate a couple rooms for forced exit. Perhaps something would turn up

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxAPPEARANCE • ( x ) LOCATIONTo The Prison Island FEELINGWeary. . SOME NOISEAll I Want!xxxx
xxxxxxxxx[ My mask is | Always on.

xxxxxxxxx[ Hanging with | Jae

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTechs used | . . . . . | . . . . .
AandOE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMission | . . . . . | ? - Rank | 000 / 000 Words

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:12 pm
Azzurro Skyde

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Selecao Number Nine

Ryou successfully stunned the first group, their fear gripping them as some sort of feral instinct of being a prey moved in on them. As some fell towards the bear, they'd scream at not being able to pass through what they thought of as air. The mere thought of solid air and flashy fire in front of them was more than enough to send a few over the railings to the swirling waters below them. Unable to get past the 'solid air', those not killing each other fled to a far corner where another staircase existed, albeit getting there was going to take quite a while. Only two pairs of escapees were left in between Ryou and Shadowseeker, and they were either slightly stunned or still fighting each other.

Jae's noosing of the Anbu couldn't have gone any more smoothly. As his neck snapped, a small metallic headband fell from one of his pockets. It didn't appear to be his in any regards, but as if he had confiscated it from someone or somewhere else earlier in the day. Upon it rested an etched musical note. The rest of the aggro'd Anbu near Jae seized the opportunity, to which three immediately ran down the bridge between cells towards her. The leading Anbu produced a visible handsign, which produced several dozen floating shuriken about him before being launched forwards. The two behind him simply drew their katanas for follow-up bukijutsu, just in case the shuriken missed their target.

Suoh's tracking only provided a degree of info that could be gleaned from a simple glance of the prison. Giant holes were blown out of the walls, rooms were trashed as if nobody cared about their info, and dead bodies of both the guard and prisoner type were strewn everywhere. On the wall in the main guard station, however, a clock was wizzing by at an incredible rate. Coming up soon would be the 6 o'clock hour, meaning dawn, when everything would go wonky and restart once more. Perhaps carrying around this clock would be a good way to tell how much time was left during the day/night cycle? Other than that, the group would only have to wait a little longer for the perp to reshow him or herself.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:30 pm
User Image

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 7 4 0 / 7 5 0 (+15)
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----samajii's presence had the desired effect, combined with the flashes produced by Ryou, sending the escapees fleeing for their lives. Those who didn't turn on one another, anyway. It was a gruesome sight that I couldn't look away from for fear they might try to climb over the 'solid air' in front of them, in which case I was prepared to push them back. Some who ran made a dash for another staircase on the far side. In response, I lifted Tosai from Samajii's back and sent her after them, albeit a level below to intercept. Was there really a point to this when everything would reset at dawn? Probably not, but it was something to focus on in the meantime.
-----Tosai, damaged as she was, was still perfectly capable of offense, and moved faster than the prisoners by a fair margin. Turning sharply at the staircase, the bird rammed into the first of the escapees before propelling backward and spiraling, ready to strike again. The four prisoners between Samajii and myself I left to Ryou to deal with while I focused on keeping the others from getting any further. I caught sight of Suoh as he sprung up to the tier above--he could jump awfully high, which I found a little strange--but made no move to follow him, perfectly content with staying where I was safe.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

ρrєραrє∂
Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
Tosai

Mechanism Summary
--10 posts – Paralysis
Army of One Discipline

Samajii

Mechanism Summary:
Army of One Discipline:

chrissy b e a n

AandOE

Azzurro Skyde

Selecao Number Nine

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                  User Image

The metallic clang of the headband caused Jae to look down at it, instead of focusing the fast approaching Anbu guards. It was not a headband from Kirigakure, instead the symbol marking it from Sound was etched neatly on the metal plate. Jae's stomach sank. All along she had been under the assumption that all of this had something to do with the UHV. That terrorist organization but had she been mistaken? Or was this something even more complicated than she had ever anticipated. Gaze snapping up to quickly take note of the floating Shuriken, Jae lifted her hands and followed suit with a hand signal of her own. It was a lot harder for her to do with Muru in her hands but the size of her weapon allowed her to maneuver eventually. The wind kicked up around her as she activated her chakra. The condensed concentration of wind created a vacuum that pulsed inward and then pushed out violently. The shuriken that had been flying right for her faltered mid air before being blown away from her in every which direction. Two made it past, due to her distraction and Jae moved a bit, avoiding being impaled by one in the face. It grazed her cheek instead, an angry red line dripping valuable blood.

As the winds died around her, Jae narrowed her eyes at the Anbu. Reaching down, she plucked the headband from the ground and stuffed it into her pocket. Hopefully, when things reset, this stayed with her. All she could do was pray that it did. She needed to show this to Sypher but first..."Too....slow." She chided, the bright coloring of her eyes darkening somewhat as she spoke. Bending her knees slightly she disappeared quickly, her favorite jutsu being activated to give her the speeds she needed. Jae wanted information and it seemed like these Anbu knew something. Hopefully the one she had just killed wasn't the only one with answers. Appearing in the middle of the group, she kept her body crouched in case they took note of her too quickly. Hands moving quickly she activated her next wind Jutsu and aimed it at the two who flanked the leader. Jae had never tried a 'wind explosion' jutsu so close to her enemies before. She hoped it didn't kill the Anbu. Even if they were revived in the reset she didn't want their blood on her hands. The air kicked up violently before the blast was aimed at the two guards. Jae kept visual on the leader through her peripherals. She needed to make sure the other two were out of commission before she worked on the leader but she still had to be wary of his presence, especially this close.

All of this fighting had given Jae the adrenaline rush she had been craving. A pink color dotted her cheeks and her eyes were lit up, a severe contrast from her detached expressions from earlier. This was what she had been looking for. What she had sought out. Standing still made her think too much and being in her own head was getting harder and harder to handle.

User Image

Technique
Spinning Wind Shields [D]
Wind Explosion [D] or [C] Cant remember.
That fast one where you can only use it three times [D]

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kirigakure no Sato | Genin | Sensor Oracle | Taijutsu Brawler | Team Two

↙╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗↘
←┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓→

Ryou did not understand the concept of the reset thus far, so he continued on as it was all or nothing. The stun was successful, kind of. The prisoners grew mad, and when Shadow included his puppet, Ryou was in lapse of what was causing this kind of reaction. He began to dash around the pair of men and looked around, what he saw was horrific... the men were, killing each other?! Why! Ryou was not at all concerned for the prisoners, they were prisoners for a reason, all to be considered. However the pair between him and the jounin needed to be disposed of. Ryou would aim to knock them out, however if they died, there would just be more room in the cells. Ryou dashed and appeared in the middle of the first pair, and dropped down, he brought out his leg and swept the ground below. His leg stayed parallel to the ground and as Ryou looked at the prisoners legs, he was aiming for the point of their legs so they would be swept from under them. After his kick was put through, Ryou burst into a small piff of flames.
Konoha Reppuu [ Leaf Violent Wind ] Learned

He re-appeared beside the other pair and was still spinning from his Leaf Violent Wind, he threw out two Leaf Thunder Fists at the heads of the other two prisoners. His sharingan watching them intently as he performed the last moment of his attack.

←┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛→
↖╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝↗

- - I'm not from this land yet, - -
- - I feel like I belong here... - -
- - Why look to the past, when time is ever present? - -
- - Because things cannot be changed... - -

AC :: 2,150
Ryo :: 1,000
Eye Color :: One Tome [ Active Sharingan ]
Chakra Lvl :: [ 305 cP ] - [ 0 cP ] = [ 305 cP ] out of [ 360 cP ]
Stamina Lvl :: [ 310 sP ] - [ 20 sP ] = [ 290 sP ] out of [ 310 sP ]
Jutsu's ::
Konoha Reppuu [ Leaf Violent Wind ]
Official Description: Konoha Reppuu is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Using his quickness and agility, Rock moves low to the ground and spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.
Guild Description Requires Genin-level training in Soft physical.

Konoha Raiken [ Leaf Thunder Fist ] [x2]
Official Description: Konoha Raiken is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Leaf ninja Rock Lee. Lee will spin to gain momentum and then lay a powerful strike into his opponent.
Guild Description Can take on any rank of Soft physical that the user has learned.

[1] Gate of Opening (開門, Kaimon) - [ 3/5 ]
Located in the brain. This gate removes the restraints of the brain on the muscles so 100% of their strength can be used whereas normally, a person can only use 20% of their muscles' strength to keep them from disintegrating. Unlocking this gate allows the user to use the Front Lotus. Speed and strength are now double what they normally are.

Reductions :: [1] Post faster for Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu
Active Attributes ::
Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform.
Oracle: The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up. Additionally, sensory techniques do not take up ninjutsu technique slots.

AandOE

Tao-Benshin

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:02 pm
Azzurro Skyde

Tao-Benshin

chrissy b e a n

Selecao Number Nine

The super high, barred windows meant that the sun had taken quite a while to reach the inside of the prison, which when bathed in light, reset. Up by Suoh, the guards were again on duty, the rooms were fine, and nothing was out of order. Jae's enemies also reset, their forms discoloring and melting before she blinked, at which point a gentle Anbu was standing beside her. "Yo," he greeted, "Just be careful not to get too close to the inmates." If she looked into her pocket, the headband would be missing. Even Ryou's prisoners melted, his attacks missing high.

Everyone's adrenaline was not gone to waste, though, as the deafening echo of an explosion rattled the northern wall, sending large sections of it flying into the area. A team of 5 peasant looking folks stormed into the prison on the upper level, 4 of them laying waste to the surrounding Anbu with their kunai launchers, covering for the remaining member. The last one had just struck the locks off of the first upper level cage when Jae's side standing Anbu apologized for the ruckus before leaping away to the action. Sunlight gleamed heavily off of the metal parts of the intruders, with their headbands clearly visible, stating a musical note. Their faces were covered with gas masks, and from head to toe they were fully covered. The lock runner was a short, angular male, the two gigantic edge gunners were also male, but the two inner gunners were definitely female, with one being a midget. The other female was of average height, and had some kind of large canister for a backpack, with an obvious nozzle sprayer and hose clipped to the side of it. The others were all without backpacks, but had utility belts with a mid-sized back pouch. As soon as the first cell was unlocked, the newly freed prisoners began to disperse in all directions, to open up all of the other cells.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff