Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
What should I do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm
Okay so there's this girl and I really like her. Problem is I don't know if I should tell her. She likes girls also so thats not the problem. Just we're going on a four day trip soon.(we're going to a pride parade) So if I tell her and she doesn't feel the same the trip might be awkward and I don't want to mess with our friendship.

We just became friends over a month ago and we hit on and flirt with each other and she says the sweetest but I don't know if she's being seriously or just being nice. Also she lives two hours away, so seeing her is a problem also.

So the main thing is...should I tell her? And if so should it be before, after or during the trip?

Please help!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:43 pm
Well, going by what you said about her flirting it sounds like there is a good chance she means it and is interested in you. If you tell her before(or during) the trip and she says she likes you also it could turn a good trip into a great one. I'd say go for it, you won't know unless you try after all.
As for the problem of her being two hours away, that can be a big problem depending on how easily the two of you can travel. If one of you can drive or if you have another way of getting there so you can see each other fairly often then I wouldn't worry too much. Another idea is there if there is a town or something interesting in between where the two of you live than you could meet half way and hang out.  

HeadlessMassacre

Man-Hungry Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

loveless_in_hell

7,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:28 pm
HeadlessMassacre
Well, going by what you said about her flirting it sounds like there is a good chance she means it and is interested in you. If you tell her before(or during) the trip and she says she likes you also it could turn a good trip into a great one. I'd say go for it, you won't know unless you try after all.
As for the problem of her being two hours away, that can be a big problem depending on how easily the two of you can travel. If one of you can drive or if you have another way of getting there so you can see each other fairly often then I wouldn't worry too much. Another idea is there if there is a town or something interesting in between where the two of you live than you could meet half way and hang out.

I guess depending on how the trip goes I'll tell her. And even if she doesn't feel the same cause I've been dropping very obvious hints and hasn't effected us.
Hell she goes with it and we end up laughing. Taking that as a good sign.

Thank you for the help smile  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff