User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kazuhiro Sorellis Midori
Nickname: Kazu

Birthdate: July 21

Height: 6'0
Weight: 191 lbs.

Nindo: "There are the weak and the strong...then there are the truly strong, the ones that put the weak on their shoulders and continue on without complaints."
Personality: Kazuhiro is very quiet, yet highly linked to his morals. He doesn't say much but he sticks up for what he believes in, he believes in structure and rules, thus anyone who goes agaisnt these rules are the enemy in the eyes of Kazu. When Kazuhiro decides to speak he is very straight forward and tries not to speak much, it is not yet known if it is because he has a reclusive nature or if he is just anti-social. However it is known Kazuhiro does not like large groups and he has had moments when he threw a panic attack because of being in a large group. When it comes to combat Kazuhiro is a very top notch fighter and can analyze most situations figuring out a counter. He has sharp reflexes and is very agile, once again Kazuhiro doesn't speak much when fighting however if he truly believes in what he is fighting for then the only way to beat him is to kill him.

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Genjutsu
Subclass: Brawler

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Raiton [ Lightning ] | Doton [ Earth ]
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: A Glow from his body

Strengths:
• Genjutsu
• Close Combat
• Fast Reflexes
• High Endurance
Weaknesses:
• Power Fighters
• Poor Chakra Control
Fears:
• Not changing the world
• Heights

Class Attributes:
• Perceiving Mind: Effect of genjutsu rank D and below slightly increased.
• Willowy: Reflexes and flexibility slightly increased.
Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Receives a slight increase to Reflexes
• Receives a slight increase to speed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 07
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 08
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01/ 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: None
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 Kunai

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kanjo-Tekina Ikari
• {Stage 1 / 0 Techniques Learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Kazuhiro was born into the now extinct Midori Clan, it wasn't unique other than the fact that it was separated into two branches. The Vegas, the warrior branch known for their excellent fighting capabilities, and The Revivas, the branch specializing in genjutsu and healing. The Vegas were of course the upper crust of the Clan Society and were treated as such while the Revivas were subjugated. It was simply understood whichever class you were born into you would become apart of the Class and your abilities would reflect that Class. However when Kazuhiro was born that all changed.

Kazuhiro was special in that he specialized in Genjutsu and Taijutsu, however being born a Revivas his Taijutsu wasn't as strong as a child born a Vega however it didn't matter to the Clan. Kazuhiro had broken the chain and had ruined the comfort the Clan was use to. Because of this hybrid type Kazuhiro had introduced the Elders wanted him dead (Of Course the Elders were all Vegas and Kazuhiro represented a threat to them). However to the Revivas Kazuhiro represented hope and a huge Civil War erupted within the Clan destroying themselves in the process.

Kazuhiro's mother wanted Kazuhiro to live on as hope to the Clan and rushed to the Hidden Leaf Village hiding him near the entrance where he stayed as he heard his mother run off and get executed by the Clan's Tracker Squad. Kazuhiro grew up as an orphan on the streets, he was known in the Leaf Village and liked because he never did anyone wrong and always was kind. However quiet the Village accepted him and soon he was admitted in the Ninja Academy where he was able to showcase his skills. However not at the top of the class Kazuhiro was in the upper 10% and he always strove to become stronger and becoming a Genin was his first step.

[imgright]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m227/woniguhner/005.png[/imgright][align=center][size=14][b][color=gold]K[/color][color=gray]a[/color][color=gold]z[/color][color=gray]u[/color][color=gold]h[/color][color=gray]i[/color][color=gold]r[/color][color=gray]o[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=gold]M[/color][color=gray]i[/color][color=gold]d[/color][color=gray]o[/color][color=gold]r[/color][color=gray]i[/color][/size][/b]
[i]Genjutsu Brawler[/i]

[size=9]Konohagakure Genin[/size][/align]

[color=gold][size=10][i]"Peace is not something you wish for;"[/i][/size]
-----------------------------------------------------[/color]

[align=center]

[size=9]TEXT HERE[/size][/align]

[align=right][size=10][color=gray]-----------------------------------------------------
[i]"It's something you make, Something you do, Something you are, And something you give away."[/i][/align][/size][/color]

[align=center][size=9]Chakra Pool: 250/250
[/size][/align]