Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:35 pm
NazrAngel
Princess Zelda21
NazrAngel
Princess Zelda21
NazrAngel
SHE IS SO PRETTY! SHE LOOKS ALMOST LIKE SAILOR MARS!!!

Thank you! She's actually a new original character I made who's related to one of my others. No, I haven't quite obtained everything I've listed on this page by far. There's still a bunch I'm missing, including the purple and white "Fire and Blood" recolors, and some other things on my wish list. I want to make this character, but I don't have everything needed. ^_^*

Well, when you get the items I hope you post a picture. I would love to see the finished character.
This is totally random, I just read your signature. Are you Christian?

Indeed I am. Er, the dream avi pic I posted earlier is pretty much how the character will look, of course. Not sure about the background. I was sort of thinking of changing the background to something more suited for royalty since this character is a princess. Getting the items will take a long time.

That makes me sooo happy, I am too! I never meet ppl who are Christian. Sorry, this is just exciting to me.
Are you writing a story that you will be using the character in?

Cool! Hmm, well, I haven't decided if I would write a story with her yet. Not sure what sort it would be. Maybe an adventure or something.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 6:10 pm
Bump...? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:36 pm
Bump... This is taking forever... -_-*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:49 pm
Still getting nowhere, like running on a hamster wheel. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am
still trying to get everything?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:37 pm
delasislas

Yeah, though I may be a bit short on gold for whichever one is at the top of my wish list to begin with. Not sure though to be honest. I could sell a few spare items I don't need like duplicates I guess.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:39 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

Yeah, though I may be a bit short on gold for whichever one is at the top of my wish list to begin with. Not sure though to be honest. I could sell a few spare items I don't need like duplicates I guess.

Depending on what you have, I could buy some.
Reminds me, I need to update my alchemy thread. Getting close to lvl 9, excited, yet sad.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:34 pm
delasislas
Reminds me, I need to update my alchemy thread. Getting close to lvl 9, excited, yet sad.

Well, the first two things I've got listed are Warm Neo Queen's Locks and Dark Eclipse. Need any caches? I have way too many extras that are unopened. In fact, I'm also trying to collect the heart charms and maybe make a few things in GoFusion.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:19 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

Well, the first two things I've got listed are Warm Neo Queen's Locks and Dark Eclipse. Need any caches? I have way too many extras that are unopened. In fact, I'm also trying to collect the heart charms and maybe make a few things in GoFusion.

How much do you want for the caches? kinda getting low on some. sadly they don't stack.. bit of a long process to get it all traded over.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:28 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

Okay. So.... I looked at Dark Eclipse... It is a formula.
Bad news first, saw that it had golden fragments.
Good news, it has a workaround, if we can buy a silver eclipse I can make it for like 20b cheaper.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

How much do you want for the caches? kinda getting low on some. sadly they don't stack.. bit of a long process to get it all traded over.

Hmm, I don't have a set price for them. You can pick however much you'd like to pay. I've got a set of 1,000 unopened as well. How much is a Silver Eclipse? That would also be one of the recolors I'm looking for too.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

Hmm, I don't have a set price for them. You can pick however much you'd like to pay. I've got a set of 1,000 unopened as well. How much is a Silver Eclipse? That would also be one of the recolors I'm looking for too.

48b currently.
lemme check what caches I need. I need a lot of zOMG, had a lot(1000s), couple of formulas took em all.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:42 pm
These?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21

48b currently.
lemme check what caches I need. I need a lot of zOMG, had a lot(1000s), couple of formulas took em all.

Yes, that, Warm Neo Queens Lunar Locks is one of the hairstyles I don't have. I've got 143 "zOMG!" caches in my inventory. What other ones do you need? I need another three Candy Mountain items to finish one formula, but they're too expensive to buy in the market.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:15 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21

48b currently.
Yes, that, Warm Neo Queens Lunar Locks is one of the hairstyles I don't have. I've got 143 "zOMG!" caches in my inventory. What other ones do you need? I need another three Candy Mountain items to finish one formula, but they're too expensive to buy in the market.
I need aquamarine, amethyst, gold, topaz, and zOMG primarily. You need the actual item Candy Mountain or components? I can see about crafting them.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games