Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:03 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
TheMagicalAcidTrip
Howdy Zelda. How is Breath of the Wild?? I wanna try getting a switch for that and Skyrim soon so WHEEEEE

It's been quite an adventure. I'm stuck on several shrine puzzles plus the last two beasts, the desert camel and the lava scorpion. I think I'll work on the camel first, but I can't figure out how to reach the switches besides rotating the inside sections of the main floor. A bit confusing really.

Bow and arrow maybe?

Uh, that's not really going to do me any good getting to the switches in the giant camel. It's super tricky. I've managed to activate three out of five switches on the scorpion, but not the last two.

Sorry, I haven't kept up with video games in a long time, just got a gaming laptop though..... sooooo, game on.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:07 pm
delasislas
Sorry, I haven't kept up with video games in a long time, just got a gaming laptop though..... sooooo, game on.

That's ok, no worries. I've yet to get the hang of the controls for Fallout New Vegas from off of Steam.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:18 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

That's ok, no worries. I've yet to get the hang of the controls for Fallout New Vegas from off of Steam.

I've been playing Subnautica and for when I want nightmares Half-Life 2. I originally got Homefront Revolution, but it had an insane delay that made it impossible.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:03 pm
Still nowhere close to obtaining Fairlily or the recolors on my wish list! A little help would be appreciated, anyone? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:27 pm
Bump....?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:37 pm
Princess Zelda21
Bump....?

Bump.... sweatdrop Alchemy quests suck.... like a lot.... and I'm trying two at the same time.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:40 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
Bump....?

Bump.... sweatdrop Alchemy quests suck.... like a lot.... and I'm trying two at the same time.

What ingredients do you still need for them?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:47 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
Bump....?

5x Angelic chairs (27b gold each)
5x Angelic beds (12b gold each)
5x Angelic Table (3b gold each)
1x White body Dye (I don't even want to think about it)
1x Grey Body Dye (30b gold)
1x Diamondback Lion (I think it is in the trillions, but you can only craft it now pretty much)
1 x Rubyback Lion(Same... Also you can only get the fish required to make it on the hardest fishing place.)

No pressure. Just a back rub and a "You'll get there eventually"
LK is somewhat helping. but I can't help but feel sad because all of this is times 3 to do all the wings....  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:52 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
Bump....?

1x Diamondback Lion (I think it is in the trillions, but you can only craft it now pretty much)
1 x Rubyback Lion(Same... Also you can only get the fish required to make it on the hardest fishing place.)

LK is somewhat helping. but I can't help but feel sad because all of this is times 3 to do all the wings....

That's pretty spendy for most of those items. I think I'll go do a bunch of bug hunting and make more ink colors. How much ink does it take for body dye?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:55 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
Bump....?

That's pretty spendy for most of those items. I think I'll go do a bunch of bug hunting and make more ink colors. How much ink does it take for body dye?

500 each.You don't need to help, it is more for your benefit. If you get the ink, sell it that's where you make the gold.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:01 pm
delasislas
500 each.You don't need to help, it is more for your benefit. If you get the ink, sell it that's where you make the gold.

I was thinking of using the ink I make for more character skin tone varieties actually. Been playing Lake Kindred off and on to try and work towards getting Fairlily and a couple recolors of it on my list. It's kinda taking forever, unfortunately. -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:12 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

I was thinking of using the ink I make for more character skin tone varieties actually. Been playing Lake Kindred off and on to try and work towards getting Fairlily and a couple recolors of it on my list. It's kinda taking forever, unfortunately. -_-*

Yeah, that has to be a hard quest(I saw the prices crying )
I'll see about convincing anon to donate some gold to the effort. wink ninja  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:15 pm
Princess Zelda21

I was serious about that pat on the back though.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:18 pm
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

That would be nice, whoever they are. Hopefully you'll finish your alchemy quests without paying too much for everything.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:23 pm
Princess Zelda21
delasislas
Princess Zelda21
delasislas

That would be nice, whoever they are. Hopefully you'll finish your alchemy quests without paying too much for everything.

No, the heavenly quests will suck my life from me.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games