Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
How are you this wonderful day?

I'm doing good. Still struggling with my quest item Fairlily.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Is it just me or are there more recolors of that item...I can't recall the last time I looked so idk if the price is raising or not ninja  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:38 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Is it just me or are there more recolors of that item...I can't recall the last time I looked so idk if the price is raising or not ninja

Yes, it does have some recolors. I've put some of them on my list, at least one of them would be for a dark Zelda outfit of course. Although I wish there was a pure white hair recolor with maybe black hair clips. The prices on them are indeed insanely high! Ugh! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:49 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Yes, it does have some recolors. I've put some of them on my list, at least one of them would be for a dark Zelda outfit of course. Although I wish there was a pure white hair recolor with maybe black hair clips. The prices on them are indeed insanely high! Ugh! emotion_facepalm

At that point I think a ticket would have to be involved...
-rolls around- evil market  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Yep, I wouldn't know how to use the ticket if I ever got one. I'm not really good with recolors of things, but I try my best. I did a Bulbasaur sprite once in autumn colors and a Butterfree sprite in summer colors using just Microsoft Paint. That's about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:22 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Yep, I wouldn't know how to use the ticket if I ever got one. I'm not really good with recolors of things, but I try my best. I did a Bulbasaur sprite once in autumn colors and a Butterfree sprite in summer colors using just Microsoft Paint. That's about it.

I think you just have to send an email about what you want to recolor...idk unicorns heart  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

I think you just have to send an email about what you want to recolor...idk unicorns heart

Wish they'd let us make up our own recolors instead of sticking to assigned ones that are already blatantly in repeated use. That would be better.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:34 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Wish they'd let us make up our own recolors instead of sticking to assigned ones that are already blatantly in repeated use. That would be better.

I think you can as long as it fits in the rules of that ticket  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:47 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Well, up to 54 billion something gold and slowly climbing. This'll take forever to reach over 500 billion gold for one item, I guess. -_-*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:05 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Well, up to 54 billion something gold and slowly climbing. This'll take forever to reach over 500 billion gold for one item, I guess. -_-*

-spits soul out- whaaaat?!?!?! emotion_jawdrop  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:07 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

That was the cheapest I've seen in the market. The alternative price is way higher after looking at the number of listings! Yeesh! emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:14 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

That was the cheapest I've seen in the market. The alternative price is way higher after looking at the number of listings! Yeesh! emotion_facepalm

Oh holy muffins, I wish you the best of luck; would it be better to quest other things to shorten your list/at least complete something? Idk the price is unreasonable  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:18 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Oh holy muffins, I wish you the best of luck; would it be better to quest other things to shorten your list/at least complete something? Idk the price is unreasonable

Yes, I've been doing that for some of the things on my list. Still hard to shrink it when there's no listings for many of them. I mostly added some RIGs to my list so I can look up its contents later. Not sure what I'd go for as a side quest. Any ideas? confused  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:31 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Yes, I've been doing that for some of the things on my list. Still hard to shrink it when there's no listings for many of them. I mostly added some RIGs to my list so I can look up its contents later. Not sure what I'd go for as a side quest. Any ideas? confused
Themed side quest? Legs, hairs, something something ninja  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:04 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Themed side quest? Legs, hairs, something something ninja

I've already bought the black ninja hood item, which leaves me down to 35 billion gold. Wish the items I put up in the market would sell instead of constantly being returned to my inventory once the time limit expires! There's still a bunch I don't need or wish to keep at all.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games