Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:19 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Oh holy muffins, I wish you the best of luck; would it be better to quest other things to shorten your list/at least complete something? Idk the price is unreasonable

Yes, I've been doing that for some of the things on my list. Still hard to shrink it when there's no listings for many of them. I mostly added some RIGs to my list so I can look up its contents later. Not sure what I'd go for as a side quest. Any ideas? confused
Themed side quest? Legs, hairs, something something ninja

I've already bought the black ninja hood item, which leaves me down to 35 billion gold. Wish the items I put up in the market would sell instead of constantly being returned to my inventory once the time limit expires! There's still a bunch I don't need or wish to keep at all.

burning_eyes
Don't we all...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:26 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21

What do you need for alchemy? I've got a bunch of those caches sitting in my own inventory that I haven't used if you need some.

Update: it finally let me buy the recipe...and I would need 9 rainbow sugar and 5 moonbeams
-le gasp- but alchemy is fun plus I think a few items on your wishlist is able to be alchemized, some are a bit of a hassle but doable

Update edit: Okay turns out the rainbow sugar has gotten harder to get so I sent something else that was alchemizable

Do you still need rainbow sugar?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 pm
Still a long ways off from getting Fairlily. I think buying other items on my list should wait until this quest is done.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:52 am
delasislas
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21

What do you need for alchemy? I've got a bunch of those caches sitting in my own inventory that I haven't used if you need some.

Update: it finally let me buy the recipe...and I would need 9 rainbow sugar and 5 moonbeams
-le gasp- but alchemy is fun plus I think a few items on your wishlist is able to be alchemized, some are a bit of a hassle but doable

Update edit: Okay turns out the rainbow sugar has gotten harder to get so I sent something else that was alchemizable

Do you still need rainbow sugar?

Yes I still need 8...it evades me  

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:06 pm
Getting closer to my quest item, Fairlily. Might try and save a bit of extra gold though in case I run nearly out.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:04 pm
Gone questing for the recolor that's green of Fairlily. The one that's got white hair. Plus the new Royal Elf Ears! Help is appreciated, please? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:59 pm
Working towards a recolor of Fairlily, and the Royal Elf ears. Man, this'll take ages... -_-*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:47 pm
heart heart heart

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:09 pm
Bump... Guess nobody wants my spare bundles of items... -_-*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:29 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
heart heart heart

Hi Fay, how goes your alchemy questing? I'm slowly working towards my two item quests. Maybe RIG farming would work besides going after Syocamortes...? confused  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:32 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
heart heart heart

Hi Fay, how goes your alchemy questing? I'm slowly working towards my two item quests. Maybe RIG farming would work besides going after Syocamortes...? confused

I'm having troubles obtain the items I need, since that fish takes forever to die plus I might not even get it gonk
Still the fairlily? or did it magically change ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:05 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
I'm having troubles obtain the items I need, since that fish takes forever to die plus I might not even get it gonk

I did get Fairlily. This time it'll be the white hair recolor and the royal elf ears. I get the feeling it could take me more than a week to get both items.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:15 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

I did get Fairlily. This time it'll be the white hair recolor and the royal elf ears. I get the feeling it could take me more than a week to get both items.

Woo~ heart
I wish you luck on this new quest  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 pm
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Woo~ heart

Thank you. What items are you needing for your current formulas?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Nine-tailed Sage

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:26 pm
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx
Princess Zelda21
xxXFay-YuuiXxx

Woo~ heart

Thank you. What items are you needing for your current formulas?

Just need five rainbow sugars to craft the glittering star style for you...it's still on your wishlist right?  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games