Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:04 am
Javier Cross
Is there anything we can do to help you out, Lady Zelda?
I'd lend a hand if you ask for it. redface

Of course, I would appreciate your help. Anything will do I suppose. ^_^*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:06 am
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
I can agree to that.
My bad, Lady Zelda. redface

So what is the purpose of this thread again? sweatdrop

Aww, no worries guys. It's fine, no harm done. ^_^* I simply made this thread to say that I'm questing for Pale Marionette at the moment. Although it may change to a different item later on, once I finish the current item quest in general. Honestly, it's been going a little slow lately. sweatdrop

Is there anything we can do to help you out, Lady Zelda?
I'd lend a hand if you ask for it. redface
Of course, I would appreciate your help. Anything will do I suppose. ^_^*

Thank you, lady Zelda.

So how do we lend you a hand?
Do our best to integrate deep and meaningful conversations with your quest?
Or to go and talk about our daily lives on gaia online in general?
Or even both for that matter?  

Javier Cross

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:31 am
So Lady Zelda, your signature feels nice.
What's the next item you're questing for if I may ask, and why?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:10 pm
Javier Cross

Well thank you. I'm thinking Hidden Ace would be after Pale Marionette since I'm getting those for one of my mules in order to complete the outfit. That's pretty much it for now.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:14 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Well thank you. I'm thinking Hidden Ace would be after Pale Marionette since I'm getting those for one of my mules in order to complete the outfit. That's pretty much it for now.

I hope to see positive results arrive to you if anything.
So in the meantime shall we see if we can have a deep and meaningful conversation to help pass the time?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

So in the meantime shall we see if we can have a deep and meaningful conversation to help pass the time?

Thanks Javier. Hmm, I see no problem with that. How's your day going? ^_^  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:36 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

I feel fine, currently I'm trying to see if I can get 7,000 gold pieces before today ends is all.
I am also hoping to have a positive conversation with you even without the fact, so by chance how is your family doing?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:43 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

I feel fine, currently I'm trying to see if I can get 7,000 gold pieces before today ends is all.
I am also hoping to have a positive conversation with you even without the fact, so by chance how is your family doing?

Pretty good. You know you could always play Booty Grab for a while. That usually gives you a decent amount each time.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:47 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Pretty good. You know you could always play Booty Grab for a while. That usually gives you a decent amount each time.

What is Booty Grab by chance?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:00 pm
Javier Cross

It's one of the games you can play to earn gold. The objective is to catch as many coins as you can in the clam shell before the one minute timer runs out. No matter how much you get at the end, it will reward you between 1,000 or 2,000 gold total each time. Hope that makes sense.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:57 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

It's one of the games you can play to earn gold. The objective is to catch as many coins as you can in the clam shell before the one minute timer runs out. No matter how much you get at the end, it will reward you between 1,000 or 2,000 gold total each time. Hope that makes sense.

I thought it was just nothing but posts for the hell of it, actually.
Mind showing me a link by chance?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Sure, here's a link to one of the many threads. Look for the glowing fish tank in the person's signature, then click on it to start in.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-grab-some-booty-from-my-fishes/t.79152415/  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:45 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Sure, here's a link to one of the many threads. Look for the glowing fish tank in the person's signature, then click on it to start in.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-aquarium/glowing-grab-some-booty-from-my-fishes/t.79152415/

I tried your tank but its not working either.
How do I play this game? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:56 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

The fish tanks all glow at different times. Look for ones that light up with the words Booty Grab on the tank and click on it. You'll have a minute to catch as many coins as possible before time is up. Usually the little captcha word box thing pops up and has you type in the words then press the Enter key to begin playing. Sorry if I'm confusing you.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:59 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

The fish tanks all glow at different times. Look for ones that light up with the words Booty Grab on the tank and click on it. You'll have a minute to catch as many coins as possible before time is up. Usually the little captcha word box thing pops up and has you type in the words then press the Enter key to begin playing. Sorry if I'm confusing you.

May I try it on your tank first, to see if it works, my fair lady?
Also have you ever RP'd for Kingdom Hearts by chance?  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff