Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]
Zelda's Item Quest Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:30 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
You just let MistyMary24 know you want in, and go count your posts by bumps as needed.
Also, take care of noting the Raffle ticket prices as well.

I see. What do I need an RP profile for?

The All Hallows' Eve Ball RP, perhaps, since its sponsored by MistyMary24's Halloween Ball?

Um, I don't see any rules or anything talking about that. Where does it say? confused

Here you go!

Fair to warn you I'm not too good in regards to fleshed-out rules outside the obvious ToS regards. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:37 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Um, I don't see any rules or anything talking about that. Where does it say? confused

Here you go!

Fair to warn you I'm not too good in regards to fleshed-out rules outside the obvious ToS regards. sweatdrop

Ah, thank you. It's alright. Where exactly would the ball be taking place and do I need to join the guild in order to participate?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Here you go!

Ah, thank you. It's alright. Where exactly would the ball be taking place and do I need to join the guild in order to participate?

Actually you don't need to join the group necessarily, consider a Ball like this as a free trial of sorts and if you like what you see or experience, you may join.
Its only if the group gets hidden again when you may need to worry about it, but you'll be warned beforehand if it happens.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:42 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Here you go!

Actually you don't need to join the group necessarily, consider a Ball like this as a free trial of sorts and if you like what you see or experience, you may join.
Its only if the group gets hidden again when you may need to worry about it, but you'll be warned beforehand if it happens.

I see. So all I do is post my character profile in the thread for now, right?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21

Here you go!

I see. So all I do is post my character profile in the thread for now, right?

Pretty much, yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:13 pm
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Alright, I have it posted. It's one of my originals I haven't used much. Not sure if I'll be able to find the thread again for future reference since it's in a guild.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:14 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Alright, I have it posted. It's one of my originals I haven't used much. Not sure if I'll be able to find the thread again for future reference since it's in a guild.

Fear not, I quoted you when you were noted your profile's accepted.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:17 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Ah, ok. I did a quick edit on the profile. Forgot to mention she's a princess from that kingdom. Her mother would be the queen, I guess. ^_^* Although I wasn't sure if I was supposed to include what race(s) her family was besides her.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:19 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Ah, ok. I did a quick edit on the profile. Forgot to mention she's a princess from that kingdom. Her mother would be the queen, I guess. ^_^* Although I wasn't sure if I was supposed to include what race(s) her family was besides her.

Okay then.
I'll go have a look to make sure you got everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:24 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Okay then.

Okie dokie. I'm still debating on if I want to include each family member's race in the whole profile since they're not all the same race(s). Haven't decided yet.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:46 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Pretty much, yeah.

Okay then.

Okie dokie. I'm still debating on if I want to include each family member's race in the whole profile since they're not all the same race(s). Haven't decided yet.

Whatever you decide, when you decide it, feel free to let me know, okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:50 pm
Javier Cross

Not a problem. I just went on ahead and added each family member's race(s). Figured it would avoid confusion for anyone else later. Good thing I remembered them.  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:56 pm
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Not a problem. I just went on ahead and added each family member's race(s). Figured it would avoid confusion for anyone else later. Good thing I remembered them.

Okay then.
I'll have a look soon.
I already accepted, but next time try to make sure you got everything beforehand, okay?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:59 pm
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Okay then.
I'll have a look soon.
I already accepted, but next time try to make sure you got everything beforehand, okay?

Ok, I will try and remember that for next time. Where will the thread be for starting the ball besides the one for rp character profiles?  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:10 am
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross

Okay then.
I'll have a look soon.

Ok, I will try and remember that for next time. Where will the thread be for starting the ball besides the one for rp character profiles?

MistyMary24's Halloween Ball thread, actually.
Don't forget to count your own bumps.  
Make A Wish [[We Can Try to Grant it!]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces