No, it's too cute! where is my camera!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:12 am
I will try my bestest to get a pic, but I'm fairly certain when I turn the light on he will take off. (edit, he did, but I got one half decent picture) But, I dunno how he even got there...my pleco...yes I have a pleco now, I mean I always did but he's recently discovered he can stick to walls lol...well he's...IN...my betta log. Which floats btw. I wasn't aware that pleco's could swim. Maybe the log was close enough to the wall when he was and he jumped in.

ALSO, completely off topic, my order arrives tomorrow, the one from raw paw. I will share pics. Sorry Savage lol, in my defense, I am ALWAYS subjected to the cool stuff you guys get that doesn't ship to Canada, or ships for a ridiculous price.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:19 am
Plecos are swim in open water, they just aren't built for it, so its kinda hard for them too lol I'm glad he's coming around! Can't wait for a pic 3nodding  

Akari_32

imderanged

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:38 pm
Yeah they can swim! My plecos used to go in the floating log too..in the turtle's tank redface Unfortunately the turtle ate them! eek I found out the hard way that Red Eared Sliders will eat just about any fish you try and put in with them, regardless of size or even plating!  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games