I'm an idiot.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:54 pm
Hello Girls, ~
So i have been dating this guy for about two months, he's a good guy and all but hes kind of boring and quiet and i can't impress my dad with him if i were to bring him home..and i just don't see myself with him anymore..

I tried to tell him i wasn't feeling it in person, but i choked on my words..
I texted him (Stupid right?) telling him that i think im tying him down because we can never hang out

He was hurt and asked if i really wanted to break up...

I told him that i thought that he didn't wanna be with me..
And now we are together still, im giving the relationship another chance to develope more..but if i do that and i still feel nothing, i'll hurt him more because he's more attatched to me.
What in the world do i do?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:04 pm
That post is like, what's happened to me in every single relationship I've ever been in.
You need to break up with him, soon. All he's really going to do is get more attached.
If you don't feel it then you just don't feel it lol, go ahead and just get the break up over with.

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:10 pm
I totally agree with Aulette.
He might be hurt now, but he'll get better. If he stays with you any longer, he might get hurt even more.
Let him down gently. Maybe you can still be friends.
Good luck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:36 pm
Well the really question is are you just bored with it or do you really feel nothing.
If your bored with him, give it time and you'll start to feel different about it. But if you need to end it don't feel bad about hurting him cause then it seems like your staying with him out of pity. Your [insert age here] you don't need to be tied down so soon.  

Im a pretty star

Dangerous Sweetheart

12,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Object of Affection 150

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:48 pm
I agree with L4uren and Atomic, if you don't have strong feelings for him then you need to let him go before his feelings grow even stronger.
While he will be hurt, he will heal. Don't make the hurting process longer then it has to be, break up with him as soon as you can.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:48 pm
I know exactly How you feel. i had a guy that said he kill himself if i broke up with him. He had and still has strong feelings for me. I am 16 almost 17 and i did not want to be tired up in a relationship. I told him i just dont have feeling for him. I told him flat out we dont see each other as much anymore. Long story short i am single again And feel great i did it when i did it. he (to this day) trys and gets back with me but i refuse.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items