Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:24 pm
I don't know how much money I just spent on my fish on e-bay.....I was given a limit of $100 and I just closed my rational mind and went crazy. Two pieces of driftwood, so many plants, and some RCS. It's been sooooooo long since I've been able to spend anything on my fish. Even though I got the ok, I still feel guilty spending that kind of money, but it's gonna be so awesome when everything gets here and I can get rid of those damn fake plants and put the real ones in their place. Out of all of the plants that I had one year ago today, the only one still alive is my marimo, and that's not even really a plant. But I have some awesome lighting right now, so everything is going to grow ijn pretty quickly, Can't wait! >.> I also spent $4 on a few more retainers for my nose piercing. I only have the one, and I woke up at 3 in the morning with it in my hand instead of my nose, so better safe than sorry [/angeratjobthatmademetakemynosescrewout]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:22 am
Vanilla eXee
I don't know how much money I just spent on my fish on e-bay.....I was given a limit of $100 and I just closed my rational mind and went crazy. Two pieces of driftwood, so many plants, and some RCS. It's been sooooooo long since I've been able to spend anything on my fish. Even though I got the ok, I still feel guilty spending that kind of money, but it's gonna be so awesome when everything gets here and I can get rid of those damn fake plants and put the real ones in their place. Out of all of the plants that I had one year ago today, the only one still alive is my marimo, and that's not even really a plant. But I have some awesome lighting right now, so everything is going to grow ijn pretty quickly, Can't wait! >.> I also spent $4 on a few more retainers for my nose piercing. I only have the one, and I woke up at 3 in the morning with it in my hand instead of my nose, so better safe than sorry [/angeratjobthatmademetakemynosescrewout]

I wish my husband would let me do that. You're gonna have a pretty tank! :]  

Saraaa_Girl

4,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Contributor 150

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:56 pm
Saraaa_Girl
Vanilla eXee

I wish my husband would let me do that. You're gonna have a pretty tank! :]

Thanks! I'll be sure to post pics when everything gets here.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:47 pm
Hahahaha, sounds like me last weekend! I had $30 cash, and I'll be dammed if I didn't spend every DIME of it XD  

Akari_32

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm
I ordered Cowboy a bed AND a life jacket...like really? My debt is payed off so I'm like, okay well he neeeeds a bed, so let's buy the $80 one and might as well order a life jacket while I'm at it! Not to mention the 50 bucks I spent in raw stuff that's almost gone now. Now I'm remembering the $20 feeder I wanted for the rats ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:13 pm
akari_32
gabrielle_animalluver

xD you guys.

If we're going into our other pets too, a week later we spent $80 on lazy's lightbulb, cat food, litter, and dechlorinator. And there still SO MUCH that I need to get for them all. Never ending battle! My next big project will be buying all of the supplies to build Lazy a new cage, although I honestly don't expect to spend more than $50, assuming we have all of the tools needed and I can get the wood cut to size.

@Gabs: A life jacket is kind of important, wouldn't want him to get tired and drown!!!

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items