Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Valentino's Plotting Something Sinful - Looking for a RP Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valandal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Valentino's plotting page

User Image Hi, so after a pretty long hiatus from Gaia, I'm trying to get into the swing of things. I really am looking to get back into the swing of things here at TiH. My main problem however is that I am way behind of current events. There are about 1 million new students from when I left and I need to figure out what has happened since I left.

I'm going to be spending the next few days going over some of the past few events and reading up on the new students as well. I type slowly since I am on an iPad for the next few days.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Who is this guy?

User Image

My profile

A few notes
-Valentino is crazy, not the good kind of crazy. He doesn't always make sense, he can alienate his friends. He hears things and will respond to them leaving you behind.
- Valentino's limbs, as a result of him being dead, have a tendency to fall off pretty easily. Don't worry, it's more of a conversation starter.
- he won't know that he is doing anything wrong, seriously even if you tell him that digging up dead corpses is bad,he still will do it the next night.
-Valentino will talk to his shovel, and she is saying bad things about you. His shovel, Sally, is always nagging him and won't spare you. What's worse is that Valentino won't ever let her go. Valentino knows that Sally is a shovel, he just thinks that all shovels have nagging personalities.
-I based the idea of Valentino off of bad mad scientist movies. His science is pretty much terrible at all times. His plans mostly boil down to: cutting the subject up, adding new parts, stitching them back together, shocking them back to life.  

Valandal

Valandal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:59 pm
Primary plot ideas
-where a current student to find Valentino wandering around lost. He's hasn't left his dorm room for about a year now and needs to find out once again where everything is. (a side note, if anyone wants to send me a pm with all that has happened in the past year, or some main points, I will love you forever)

Some secondary ideas
- a minion, every frankenstein needs an Igor.
- where you meet one I Valentino's limbs, followed by Valentino looking for it.

Any ideas that you have for an rp are welcome.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 pm
What's already in process:
Stuff from a long time ago

What has finished:
Stuff from a really really long time ago  

Valandal

Valandal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:03 pm
Reserved,  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:05 pm
One more

I'm on an iPad right now, some of the typing is going to take forever .  

Valandal

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:50 pm
Valandal

All the plots. I demand all of them. *v*

Val, meet Mort. He's a zombie with an electrical affinity, which allows him to reanimate body parts even when not part stitched on. He's been recently getting together a project to make himself a robotic hand to help control these literal electrical impulses (as his brain constantly shocks him and makes him twitch), and I think it might correspond to some of Valentino's interests. Having someone he can chat with about it would be awesome if nothing else - Mort's not particularly smart, but he's trying and would love help!

I'm not sure about igor-ing, but most likely helping him might lead to some minion-esque behavior, especially if Val feeds the scientinifical curiosity he sometimes has. Also Mort's been debating on forming a Mad Scientist club for a while, if that interests him. Plus, well, undeads together whoooooo. He can also update Val on what's been going on - he's done that for a couple of students before, so he's sort used to it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Ol-j-man

Awesome sauce! I'd love to have Val and mort meet up. I'm thinking since we're both zombies, mort could meet Val as he is stumbling out of his lab? Hell they could even be neighbors. Valentino is returning from a bit of a formaldehyde incident, so his memory is a bit shot.

Plotting wise, I think a tour would be great, as Valentino is pretty lost with everything. We"ll make a great pair as the few smarts Valentino has are grossly offset by his social ineptitude and desire to poke fleshy things.  

Valandal

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:31 pm
They can be weird together, yesss. Being neighbors would also be awesome! Can the rp making wait til after the trials, though? I'll have my hands full with them. 8D;

Valandal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:47 pm
Ol-j-man

Sure, I'm going to be in and out myself. Give me a shout out when you whenever it works for you  

Valandal

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:35 pm
Valandal

C: Hellohello!

I'm always looking for RP, so. biggrin Da I have Xiu-Ying, a baku demon who is currently in her second year. She's also the white-haired girl in red in my random sig. biggrin a But anyways, I'm always up for having Xiu being a nag if you actually want someone to discover/bother him about the whole digging up corpses thing. She's a sweet girl though, and she can probably fill him in on anything that Mort hasn't already told him.

...He might weird her out a little though. She might be interested in, with his permission, jumping into his dream and poking around sometime.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:14 pm
Kaiyumi

That would be a lot of fun. Val will be with sally if he is near a graveyard. If your student likes to ask questions, Valentino could be trying to figure out an excuse as to why he is out at night with a shovel and bag.  

Valandal

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:36 pm
Valandal

Sounds good! C: Would you like to start, or shall I? ...Though in both cases, I'll have to figure out a reason as to why Xiu is in the graveyard area in the first place. biggrin Da Unless she noticed him leaving campus at night, was concerned due to all the Hunter business, and decided to follow him?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:40 pm
I can start, Xiu could follow Valentino as he tries to sneak out and confront him before he goes too far. My AIM is clkemc if you want to also plot there.

Kaiyumi

Valandal

Valandal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 am
Kaiyumi

Ok started!  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers